My slim and save wedding weight loss diary - From 242lbs to 185lbs for my big day!

Annoying as hell Tara but they will move if you stay strong. There is only one certainty - they will move in the wrong direction if you cave xx

BG is right, you are doing so well for sticking with it right now but its because you know a loss, sooner or later, is an inevitability. And when it does come, it sure will be a good one.
Just go back to basics for a few days, no picking or licking if that has been creeping in, drink more water than you thought possible, and try to relax. Easier said than done with a wedding around the corner I know, but youll get there and were all routing for you. Youre goal before the wedding is still by no means out of reach x

Been strictly 100% so that's why I can't understand it, I have just gone back on the pill, not sure if it's got anything to do with it. But hope the scales drop soon, I am going to just weigh in once a week now I think, this far along it's getting me down going on everyday and seeing the same weight! xxx

Morning girls!

Starting to feel more positive now, I haven't been on the scales, but feel like a bit of bloat is gone! I am praying for a decent loss this week! Can't wait to see what I weigh on monday. I didn't think I would be getting paid from my new job until next month, but I was told the wrong pay dates so I am! So I'm £600 better off than I thought I would be! excellent timing as my car needs it's MOT and I also need some clothes! I have decided to book myself in for my hair to be done on the day of my hen do, also will book myself in for a nice body wrap and massage the day before the wedding too! Bit of a treat!

I have 31 days at 100% to get into the 170s! Then 13 more days until the wedding after that to rectify any damage done by the hen do and hopefully shift a few more lbs too!

I am going to do more exercise in this last 6 weeks, really want to try and tone up a little more too.

x

thats a bonus then a bit extra, lucky you getting to have a pamper you do deserve it, you have done so well i am dying to see the pics of you big day.

Mee too, I love wedding photos! I can't wait!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's been a good week dietwise. Swapped in a couple of things instead of packs, I have been having muller light yoghurts sometimes and eating more tuna, but the scales are moving again, also allowing up to 800cals per day, but averaging around 600-700. I am taking multivits every day too because of subsituting packs. The scales are moving and because I am allowing the odd swap I feel like I can stick to it unitl my hen night. Tried on a lovely lace dress yesterday, not sure whether to get it or not though. I think a lace dress is what I want to wear on my hen do, I feel alot slimmer and confident in those dresses now.

Went to a party last night, me and the OH where supping Dr pepper all night and avoided the buffet like the plague. Felt great! Everyone commented on my weight loss which is lovely to hear! So determined to get to goal before the wedding! I am starting to do alot more exercise now too!

Will post pic of the lace dress for your opinions!!!

That a really nice dress and it suits you! What colour were you thinking of getting?

It's such a lovely cut on you, flatters the figure you've got!
Dark jade sounds lovely! What is the colour in the pic as it suits your colouring?

The dress looks nice Tara. Jade sounds lovely.

TaraTeal said:
Thank you :) Its a navy blue over cream, from next. It's a lovely dress but wasn't sure I suited the colour x

The dress in blue looks nice as well!

OO its lovely hun, jade green would be gorgeous :)

Looking great in that dress!!! I want one :) x

-2lbs this week officially, but it was -3lbs overall as it was +1lb last week. So happy with that, scales are moving again!! xx

LauraZee said:
Looking great in that dress!!! I want one :) x

I want the navy and cream one as it looks fab!

Back