My slim dream, 7stone in and 3 to go in time for christmas????

You are doing sooo well with the diet! 4ltrs of water as well - wow! :)

Don't let the mortgage thing get you down - I'm a firm believer in where there's a will there's a way, you just gotta find it. Keep looking!

Thanks again Tizzy, its looking like a no go zone for at least 6-12 months according to independant financial advisor so looks like we'll have to find a nice rental property til then but its not the end of the world, at least we know now and been given some tips on how to improve credit rating which is good Property we live in now was only ever meant to be for 12 months but u know how things get and before you know it u have things going on and cant afford to get deposit to move to another place and then we had Ella and all the problems associated with her physical health so we're in property that we'd never planned on having a family in. Dont get me wrong it's a 3bed semi but backgarden is rubbish not very safe and landlord wont child proof it so we're very eager to move.

Well had a long rubbish day at work again and i should have been off tomorrow but staff off sick so i'm doing an extra shift so only get Sat off this week but it's extra pennies that's what i need to keep telling myself.

Again no probs on diet front had a beautiful chicken salad again for lunch but only just got in from work and dont feel much like tea. Drank well over 4l of water today oh and had to delay weigh in til Saturday now because of work.

Have a good night everyone x

Well it would be nice to say it's the end of another week and that ive got loads planned for the bank holiday but unfortunately only got Saturday off then back in work sun and mon meep :( just have to keep thinking of the pennies. Work was horrible today not my actual job but certain people ive had to deal with making things difficult grrr. No stray from the diet front but then that's old hat now it feels. Weigh in tomorrow, looking forward to that and would appreciate a 3lbs but anything is a positive step :)

ninajw83 said:
Well it would be nice to say it's the end of another week and that ive got loads planned for the bank holiday but unfortunately only got Saturday off then back in work sun and mon meep :( just have to keep thinking of the pennies. Work was horrible today not my actual job but certain people ive had to deal with making things difficult grrr. No stray from the diet front but then that's old hat now it feels. Weigh in tomorrow, looking forward to that and would appreciate a 3lbs but anything is a positive step :)

Good luck for your weigh in :)

You've been doing so well with CD that I'm sure your wi will reflect that! Sorry to hear you have to work this weekend :( On the other hand, the weather here is forecast to be cold and wet, not sure about where you are, so perhaps you won't be missing much. I'm going to try to get to a garden centre and get some plants - need to figure out where the holes in my garden are first (the severe cold earlier this year killed quite a few plants/bushes) and then figure out what I want to replace them.

Let us know how the weigh in goes - I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks for support ladies. Just got weighed well a few hrs ago and lost another 3lbs only 3lbs to go to 2 stone YAYYYYY i'm so thrilled. We're going out for a big treat tonight as a family, going to Pizza hut so not expecting much for WI next wk as ill be back to usual thurs/fri weigh in.

Weather has been lovely here today, im in a strappy dress ive not worn since before i was pregnant, off into town in an hr to get eyes tested and hubby and Ella both having a nap at the min. Me and Ella have had a lovely afternoon though, been painting and OMG she was covered head to toe so ended up having a bath in the afternoon, she was so confused lol and we've both still got purple fingers haha.

Had a lovely sleep last night when i finally nodded off and im hoping my shift will be changed to an early tomorrow but will have to ring work later to find out coz that'll mean i finish work at 4pm instead of 9pm so would get to c Ella for 4hrs before bed instead of not atall.

Hope everyone has a lovely day oo oo i was also thinking and i dont know if i should but I wonder if it would be possible to lose 17lbs between now and 18th June (my lil girls bday) coz then i'll have lost 3stone, think it's about 5wks away so its probably a bit too ambitious but it would be very nice hehe xx

Congratulations on your loss - you are doing brilliantly!!! :) Enjoy your night out tonight! I'm sure when you get back on track tomorrow that you will still be able to lose at your next wi. And you're doing so well that you just might be able to lose 17lbs in 5 weeks. For sure you'll be able to lose 10-12!

Very glad to hear you're having such a good day!

ninajw83 said:
Thanks for support ladies. Just got weighed well a few hrs ago and lost another 3lbs only 3lbs to go to 2 stone YAYYYYY i'm so thrilled. We're going out for a big treat tonight as a family, going to Pizza hut so not expecting much for WI next wk as ill be back to usual thurs/fri weigh in.

Weather has been lovely here today, im in a strappy dress ive not worn since before i was pregnant, off into town in an hr to get eyes tested and hubby and Ella both having a nap at the min. Me and Ella have had a lovely afternoon though, been painting and OMG she was covered head to toe so ended up having a bath in the afternoon, she was so confused lol and we've both still got purple fingers haha.

Had a lovely sleep last night when i finally nodded off and im hoping my shift will be changed to an early tomorrow but will have to ring work later to find out coz that'll mean i finish work at 4pm instead of 9pm so would get to c Ella for 4hrs before bed instead of not atall.

Hope everyone has a lovely day oo oo i was also thinking and i dont know if i should but I wonder if it would be possible to lose 17lbs between now and 18th June (my lil girls bday) coz then i'll have lost 3stone, think it's about 5wks away so its probably a bit too ambitious but it would be very nice hehe xx

Well done on ure weight loss, ridiculously jealous of the pizza hut, been craving that since I started!

Thanks again, yes dinner was lovely but could only eat 3 pieces so hubby is lovely and stuffed now haha. I worked out ive got 6 weigh ins left before Ella's bday so if i stuck with 3lbs a wk i could just make the 3 stone :-D

Well im in work now til 4pm :( and its looking like it'll be a beautiful day too. I'm absolutely shattered, Ella decided to have a late night after a mammoth afternoon nap but then still woke up at 5am when i'd only had 4hrs sleep, not good think we might need to invest in black out blinds for underneath the supposed black out curtains coz theyre clearly not working grumble grumble.

Oh and i do need new glasses, my eyes have changed significantly since i last had them tested and although it's a boo that i'm more short sighted its good i get to treat myself to 2 new pairs of glasses, one for every day and a pair of sunglasses so almost £200 later and i have to wait a week before they come in hehe.

I also got myself a little teensiest bit excited yesterday, i was working out if i continued to lose an average of 3lbs a week I could get to 14st by September/October and so i'm now starting to believe that I would definitly be there by christmas which would be AMAZING and then i could actually be at healthy bmi in time for my 30th in March

Well work was very nicely uneventful but im still exhausted, came home and went for a "nap" and woke up 3-4hrs later how lazy is that lol. Just having my bar now and then an early night methinks. I'm on 12hr shift tomorrow too, hope the weather isnt too nice whilst im stuck in work

I also got myself a little teensiest bit excited yesterday, i was working out if i continued to lose an average of 3lbs a week I could get to 14st by September/October and so i'm now starting to believe that I would definitly be there by christmas which would be AMAZING and then i could actually be at healthy bmi in time for my 30th in March

Woo hoo! All things are possible if you keep with it. I do that as well, projections out into the future assuming a loss of xlbs/week. It's very motivating. However, when I don't achieve the loss as fast as the projections, I beat myself up and get bummed out. So be a little careful and make sure your goals are realistic. You are doing so very well!!! :)

Sounds like you had a lot of work this weekend on little sleep - good that you had the nap, I suspect you needed it! Hope you are enjoying your evening.

Thanks Tizzy, well just finished a VERY long 12hr shift at work and again very little sleep, was right about Ella brewing an illness, still not sure what it is prob a virus but she was up half the night not with a temp but sweating wet through and screaming unless cuddled but according to hubby she's been a star all day and got very messy with paints again.

I did get to go for lunch with 2 work colleagues whilst on shift today coz we get a longer break and that was nice, had chicken and bacon with salad which was yummy, not done too well on water front today, not been really thirsty so think ive only drank about 2.5l but had horrendous menstrual cramping again which is rubbish. Lovely CDC txt to see how i'm getting on and is going to bring me a sample of a new mango shake this week when i get weighed.

Nothing else to report, very little seems to change these days, motivation remains and target still seems achievable so alls well :)

Well another uneventful day diet wise about 4l drank and still got a bar to have when i get in from work. Been verbally abused by a delightful service user today which was about the highlight of my day so roll on 9pm when i can go home then just an 8-4 tomorrow then off til Saturday.

Ooo on a weight note my jumper im in today is enormous :-D

ninajw83 said:
Well another uneventful day diet wise about 4l drank and still got a bar to have when i get in from work. Been verbally abused by a delightful service user today which was about the highlight of my day so roll on 9pm when i can go home then just an 8-4 tomorrow then off til Saturday.

Ooo on a weight note my jumper im in today is enormous :-D

Yay to the jumper :)

Was the abuse weight related? I've had that before Grrr

Well Gemma it was but it was received from a drug dependant undesireable that did not like being told he needed to help himself so it hasnt caused any deep offence lol.

Home now from work and just finishing the lovely mint bar mmm yummy. Aww got home tonight to be told by hubby that Ella was ina fight today, she didnt instigate it, apparently Ella was happily playing with a toy and another kid came over and snatched it from her scratching her in face in the process poor chicken :( has settled well off to sleep though and is a happy bunny otherwise :)

ninajw83 said:
Well Gemma it was but it was received from a drug dependant undesireable that did not like being told he needed to help himself so it hasnt caused any deep offence lol.

Home now from work and just finishing the lovely mint bar mmm yummy. Aww got home tonight to be told by hubby that Ella was ina fight today, she didnt instigate it, apparently Ella was happily playing with a toy and another kid came over and snatched it from her scratching her in face in the process poor chicken :( has settled well off to sleep though and is a happy bunny otherwise :)

Lol yep no need to pay much attention to that then :)

Poor little Ella

Hope Ella isn't too badly scratched! And congrats on your jumper! I was doing the laundry today and noticed that the 2 sweaters I was wearing recently are both a size smaller than I thought. I hadn't worn them in a while as they were tight, but now they fit much better... even a little loose. Gosh I love that!

I am planning on doing a good clean-out of my clothes at the end of this month and keep getting tempted to do it earlier. But I'm going to wait - I want to lose more before I start making decisions to donate clothes!

Here's to another great day, preferably without rude gits, tomorrow! :)

Well didnt have to be subject to anyone's rudeness today, another top i was wearing ive noticed is enormous and my trousers are soooo baggy now hubby keeps moaning at me to buy smaller ones lol.

Averted a disaster today, hubby had a bad day at work and was craving pizza and at one point i almost caved in but went for chicken and scrambled eggs instead and im still stuffed so very pleased of myself for that.

Ella's been lovley today was a giddy kipper when i picked her up from nursery but that's probably because she's not really seen me since Saturday, both got drowned in the bath and then she was fast asleep by 7pm. Not sure what we're doing tomorrow on my day off but i need to get a dent removed from my car before my new one comes oh we are making cakes at some point which i think we'll take to the nursery on Friday or hubby can take them to work were thinking of going to the sun centre in Rhyl but weather is forecast as pretty rotten and not good to take a wet lil girl out with damaged lungs so will have to see.

Had about 4l of water again today and well thats it really. Hope everyone is well xx

Well didnt have to be subject to anyone's rudeness today, another top i was wearing ive noticed is enormous and my trousers are soooo baggy now hubby keeps moaning at me to buy smaller ones lol.

Averted a disaster today, hubby had a bad day at work and was craving pizza and at one point i almost caved in but went for chicken and scrambled eggs instead and im still stuffed so very pleased of myself for that.

Ella's been lovley today was a giddy kipper when i picked her up from nursery but that's probably because she's not really seen me since Saturday, both got drowned in the bath and then she was fast asleep by 7pm. Not sure what we're doing tomorrow on my day off but i need to get a dent removed from my car before my new one comes oh we are making cakes at some point which i think we'll take to the nursery on Friday or hubby can take them to work were thinking of going to the sun centre in Rhyl but weather is forecast as pretty rotten and not good to take a wet lil girl out with damaged lungs so will have to see.

Had about 4l of water again today and well thats it really. Hope everyone is well xx

Sounds like a great day and well done for not giving into the pizza! :clap:

Do you have any clothes in a smaller size? You may want to dig them out or buy some. Don't want to be out and about and have your clothes fall off you - it's too cold for that! :)

Back