My slimming world diary

Thanks mini, you're right it's made a huge difference to how I'm seeing my weight loss now and it has got me focused again. The good thing is, I don't have to stay there if I change my mind.
Exactly! You can review your goals at anytime you wish if you feel you want to lose a little more.

Thanks mini, have 2 lbs to lose to get my stone award so am determined to get it next week.

Hubby has lost 9.5 lbs already in two weeks, he got slimmer of the week this week too! He's also pushing to get his stone award before Christmas. Nice to have him egging me on!

This week will be a bit of a challenge because it's my long week in work when I'm always super busy. But I've got lots of quick and easy things in to eat. My plan is four small meals, little and often and lots of speed and protein where I can. I can do this!!!

Both of you are doing so very well and congrats to your hubby getting slimmer of the week.:0clapper:

Planning ahead is key and good idea idea having lots of speed and protein near at hand.

You deserve to get your stone award next week...

Yesterday's food, slightly over syns, planning on eating things a bit more filling today. I also definitely needed those chocolates after a mad shift in work! Full moon at work!

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk
2 asda low fat sausages 1 syn
2 eggs

Snack - multipack quavers bag 4.5 syns

Lunch
Salmon
Potato waffle 2.5 syns
Broccoli carrots and green beans
2 quality Street 5 syns

Tea
Sandwich thin heb
2 Bacon medallions
1 egg
Apple, banana, pear, satsuma

Dinner
Tomato and herb mug shot
Ww yogurt
2 quality street 5 syns

Total 18 syns

Today's food

250ml semi skimmed milk
Breakfast
Beans
2 eggs

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
Cheese slice 2.5 syns
Tomato, pepper and cucumber
3 quality Street 7.5 syns

Tea
Sandwich thin heb
2 slices bacon
1 egg

Dinner
Tomato mug shot
Banana, pear, 2 satsumas
WW yogurt
Quality Street 2.5 syns

Total 12.5

Feeling good and in control

After getting my stone award before Xmas, I put on 5lbs over Christmas and I've been struggling to get my mojo back since. I've lost 2lbs last week despite not being 100%, but this week so far has gone to ****. My eldest ended up in hospital on Tuesday with a chest infection so I was stress eating like mad. I'll be lucky to sts this week.

I think my problem has been just putting too much pressure on myself. I want back to my stone ASAP and I'm also in between sizes, so I just want a few pounds off quick so my clothes fit again. I need to get back to my relaxed frame of mind. Less focus on weight loss, more focus on eating healthy and what keeps me satisfied. Instead of starving all day and stuffing my face at night. A pound a week will do me nicely.

Yesterday's food

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk Hea
Porridge 6.5 syns
Apple, banana, pear and satsuma

Lunch
Jacket potato
Beans
Tomato and cucumber

Tea
Pork chop
Mashed potatoes
Carrots, green beans and broccoli
Gravy 5 syns

Snacks
Satsuma
Muller light x2
Macaroni cheese mug shot 2 syns

Yesterday's food

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk
Beans
2 eggs
2 bacon medallions

Lunch
Pork chop
Lemon, mint and coriander Cous Cous
Broccoli, carrots and green beans

Tea
Home made burgers using 5% fat mince
Wholemeal sandwich thin heb
Home made wedges
Cheese slice 2.5 syns
Ketchup 1 syn
Tomato, pepper and cucumber
Muller light

25g white chocolate snow man 7 syns
Banana, apple and pear

Today's food, may be adding to it later. But am currently stuffed after dinner!

Interesting that once again I'm picking and munching on stuff like crisps etc when I have a small on the go dinner. Definitely feel much better when I eat large, nutritious meals.

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk hea
1 egg
2 bacon medallions
Beans

Lunch
1 chicken nugget 1.5 syns
2 Bacon medallions, 1 Egg
Sandwich thin heb
Banana, pear and satsuma
Fibre one salted caramel bar 4 syns
Bacon bites 6 syns
Muller light

Tea
Fish in breadcrumbs 6.5 syns
Mashed potatoes
Broccoli, carrots and green beans
Muller light

Well done for getting back on track, stressful situations are awful for me too. Reach for comfort foods:( Sending good vibes for weeks ahead x

Well done for getting back on track, stressful situations are awful for me too. Reach for comfort foods:( Sending good vibes for weeks ahead x
I ended up picking at crisps last night so another pants night. I really gave myself a talking to this morning. I don't have much to lose until I get to a point I'll be happy with and I just need to stop mucking about otherwise I'll never get there. Back on it today!

Maintained this week which I am mega chuffed with. Am now following it 100% this week, planning on a few SP style meals and aiming to lose 3lbs to get back to my stone.

I only have a stone in total I want to lose, so am going to get a six week count down next week after I've been paid and am aiming to have that stone off I am six weeks! I can and will do this!

It's been a really positive sw day today. I've been 100% on plan, lunch and dinner were sp style meals with lots of speed. I like doing this, I don't force myself to do full on sp days so I can still have stuff like bananas and yogurts, plus I also don't like fruit or veg with breakfast much. But I like having my main meals all speed and protein and it gives me the results I want.

I just feel so much better physically for the way I've eaten today and I also feel better for being in control. I'm going to get an early night and here's hoping to a good loss this week.

Food diary for today

Breakfast
250ml milk hea
2 slices Bacon
2 eggs
Beans

2x Alpen light bars HEB

Lunch
Turkey breast
Stir fry with bean sprouts, carrots, courgette, onion, Sweetcorn, lettuce and pepper
Muller light

Apple, banana, pear and satsuma

Tea
Steak
Peas
Carrots, broccoli and green beans
Gravy 5 syns
Muller light

Highlights hot chocolate 2 syns
Total 7 syns

Another excellent day today. Feeling much better for an early night last night and I've had a busy day taking my youngest to soft play in the morning and both boys out for a walk in the afternoon.

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk hea
3 eggs
Sandwich thin heb
Half banana

Snack
Banana, apple, pear and satsuma

Lunch
Turkey stir fry same as yesterday
Massive, totally stuffed!!

Tea
Beef