My Slimmm Diary ♥

Pandoras_Box

So Ive decided to restart the Slimmm diet, as I have about 7 stone to lose.
(To be honest Im not entirely fussed about my target weight, but more about dress size. Im currently a size 18-20 on top and 20 on bottom, and would love to be a size 10-12)
I will be starting tomorrow, and will be having a
Breakfast: shake + 500ml water
Snack: Small piece of fruit + 500ml water
Lunch: Shake or soup +500ml water
snack: Small piece of fruit or FF yogurt + 500ml water
Dinner: Grilled chicked with salad + 500ml water
snack(I will try not to have this unless desperation kicks in lol)

I will also be doing some moderate exercise, but will be wearing the zagorra hotpants I bought, so am looking forward to seeing some good results :D

Looking forward to following everyone elses CS/slimmm journeys too xxx

What are those hot pants then? Good luck tomorrow, keep us posted. We are about the same I need to lose about 7 stone and its more for dress size than weight. Currently eighteen on top and eighteen bottom, although am sure I'd be a twenty in some shops.

I have those hotpants - they're hilarious. Not sure how much they work but every little helps!

Im exactly the same hun i am starting today on slimmm. 7st to go i think the shakes taste nice so heres hoping i succeed with you :)

If either of you are wanting a buddy I'm now on day 4 and am 21st odd so have a lot to lose, im 26, 5ft 11 but still..... alot to lose and could do with someone to talk to too.

loz

I have lost 1 stone 6 so far but seem to be sticking I have a lot more to go. Help,!!! I was so pleased wit my loss so far but now it getting me down. I am new to these forums xx

Back