My story, by a newbie!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Salbrey, 13 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Salbrey

Salbrey Member

I've been on Cambridge for 3 days now and on Sole Source.

Ok, so here's my story, i'm 25 and around 4 years ago I had a serious spinal accident - at this time I was about a size 10/12 and then over the next few months whilst I was pretty immobile and recieving surgery and treatments, I ballooned to about a size 18/20. As you can probably gather, this was incredibly depressing - whilst all my friends were out dancing and messing about, I was stuck indoors at uni not being able to move very much and waiting for the next set of lumbar punctures!

Anyway, fast forward 5 years, and here I am now, in the latter stages of recovery from my accident, admittedly still needing surgery, but I am able to move about now! And I am planning my wedding, which will be in October this year - and I need to lose all the horrible weight i've put on since the accident and make a fresh start!!

I'd love to be a thin bride - and it would be great to see the reaction of friends and family I haven't seen for ages on the day.

I started SS on Wednesday, and I was 92kgs then - my target weight is 57kgs (i'm 5'5"). I will hopefully be able to put on regular updates on here.

You've all got such wonderful, inspiraing stories. I hope it was ok for me to share mine.

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Fatfrog

Fatfrog Full Member

Cambridge diet
    Hi Sal,
    I started ss on Tuesday 100%, Not another morsel other than Cambridge has passed my lips. Feeling fine about the diet and not really that hungry, this diet is great I really wish I had found it sooner.
    Good luck with it and i am sure you will be the lovely blushing bride and shock the pants off all your relatives and friends when they see you as a skinny minny walking down the aisle.
  4. owens3116

owens3116 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    hi and welcome

im on day 2 here and struggling thinking to myself why didnt i do atkins lol

good luck with your weight loss journey

ive cheated with a stick of celery :mad:(
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.