my story (sorry very long)

well obviuosly the scales at the gps are different than the wii because in my first week i lost..........................................

10lb:party0038:
i also lost 4 inches off my waist an inch off my boobs and an inch off my extra large backside:D:D:D:D:D:D:clap:

as you can see i am a little happy:happy036::happy036:

thanks for everyones support on this site i really appreciate it and this time whn i reach goal i will still be here

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE

i know to feel less bloated is really good someone at work who hasn't seen me in this week asked if i had lost weight as my face loos slimmer!!!!!:eek::eek:
i was so happy
Day 9 today and everything is going good drank 3 lts of water already and only had one meal i like to go as long as possible before i have my first i'm more of a night person so i need to have 2 later:D
hope all is well with everyone else

thanks for all your replies still going strong day 10 today
I CAN DO THIS AGAIN

obvious not i want to put a ticker on like everyone else

day 11 going ok i have really bad stomach pains had them a couple of days now thought i was constipated so took some senna but i feel no better the pain is like a stabbing pain right at the bottom of my stomach im coping though tried to up my water but it makes me feel fulland then my stomach feels really tight and stretched i hope i fee better for the weekend

day 12 had a scare last night really wanted to eat for some reason could have been that the kid were really getting on my nerves last night i say kids they are 18 14 and 11 but they seem to get worse as they get older lol
anyway didn't eat just went to bed instead so im glad this morning cos i know i would have felt so bad if i had
last time i was on it the water seemed easier to get down but i just feek sick when i try to glugg all the time
i also have another daughter but she doesn't live with us she has a 18mt old boy so this weekend we have him so she can get out hes a handful but such a cutie (they are when they're that age) took him swimming this morning he loves it so thought i'd post whilst hes sleeping
hope everyone has a good weekend
WE CAN DO THIS

day 14 and still going good get weighed tomorrow hopefully a good weight loss
wanted to eat one day over the weekend but went to bed instead so i am really proud of myself hopefully it will get easier from now on
had a working lunch last week with jacket potatoes and loads more but i just sat there drinking my fizzy water and not one person noticed i didn't eat but i noticed how much they eating lol
this is the time when i should take notice so not to overeat when i do get back to food

gailt, It is amazing at the amount of food they serve when you eat out. I have gone out severl times and had my soup or ready to drink while the others with me are eating massives amounts of foods. I used to do it too but now it is almost disgusting to watch that much food being consumed. I hope it will be a reminder when I start to eating food again.
edi

week 2 weigh in and i lost.......................................................

5LB:D:D:D:D:D
total in 2 weeks 15lb yes 1 stone 1lb as you can see i am sooooooooooooooo happy:party0011:

Back