my story (sorry very long)

Loved reading your story , people always say , sorry for boring you , but you know its never boring , its interesting reading ! If the tummy tuck had worked you would have not gained because everything would have been in place , as to the weight loss and the skin lose , but it went wrong which was a shame . Have you thought about what you will do this time , I mean will you have another TT ?

well done gail on your 2 weeks loss!! go girl you can do it!.xx

thanks for the lovely comments
i haven't really thought about having another tummy tuck but if i needed one i think i would it was just unfortunate what happened to me and it hasn't put me off in any way i have seen so many TT's that did work and the results are amazing i have to add now my tummy still looks better now then it ever did

well done Gail!!your doing soooo well...
im on day one today after losing 5 stone on the CD last year and putting most of it back on...
reading your posts makes me feel so determined as your doing fab..
keep up the great work
emma.xxxx:):):)

thanks everybody for the kind comments its my birth day tomorrow so just got myself a totally new hairstyle and had my nails done and i feel fantastic went into work to so off and got so many compliments not doing anything for my birthday as i am on ss there'll be plenty more birthdays to celebrate once i'm slim again
god its had typing in new nails lol

ahhhhhhhhhhhh thank you so much having a lovely relaxing day today going to celebrate more tomorrow when youngest comes home from camp

Back