My story warts n all....I've started

I took Biscuit on a lovely long walk this morning up to the post office to post cards to my brother and his family who have just moved to Hong Kong. He was a little star and I am so happy that we have him, he's so cute and mischievious.
When I came back my hubby had started a bonfire in the garden to burn some of the prunings, its was lovely with that woody smokey smell, it was like being kids again throwing bits on and keeping it stoked. Biscuit was running round like a lunatic and then found a dog chew he's lost the other day. He then spent the next hour burying it, digging it up, moving it, digging another hole, burrying it and on and on he went. It was so cute to watch, so long as he was digging under the bushes and trees and not in the middle of the lawn.
I came in after a couple of hours to do some knitting while hubby cleared away (don't like that bit of the job lol) Anyway a bit later DH shouted me into the garden to help him, he was clutching at his jeans with one hand and telling me to get his flies undone quick; I looked suitably shocked till he told me he had a mouse in his jeans. I nearly wet myself laughing, but when we got his jeans down, he had been holding the offending mouse that hard it had sadly breathed its last xxx poor ickle mousey :(

Oh your poor hubby!! I couldn't help but laugh, the look on both your faces to find him in the garden like that must have been a picture! I would have been laughing at my hubby too, although i'm sure he would have been much less composed. Poor ickle mouse, what a way to go!

I was up yet again at ridiculous o'clock today as poor little Biscuit wanted a wee and he was letting me know, So I stayed up ate my bar had a couple of brews and then remembered again that I had not got weighed. So when hubby got up I weighed myself and the scales showed a gain of 2lbs. I fully expected a little gain for coming out of ketosis but also feel that it wasnt a true reflection of my weight as I'd eaten and had at least 3/4 litre to drink. So with that in mind I am not changing my stats this week and will see what next week brings.

We have been for our walk round the lake and Biscuit has no problem getting on and off the ferry anymore, he loves it. Then we went food shopping and he waited curled up in the car. I honestly do not know how anyone could not have wanted this baby boy as he is an absolute dream and really comical too. Sometimes when there is singing on the tv or bagpipes(yes bagpipes) he sits up and howls along; it really is funny and we love this little boy to bits, he is definately our little boy now.

frenchfancy said:
I was up yet again at ridiculous o'clock today as poor little Biscuit wanted a wee and he was letting me know, So I stayed up ate my bar had a couple of brews and then remembered again that I had not got weighed. So when hubby got up I weighed myself and the scales showed a gain of 2lbs. I fully expected a little gain for coming out of ketosis but also feel that it wasnt a true reflection of my weight as I'd eaten and had at least 3/4 litre to drink. So with that in mind I am not changing my stats this week and will see what next week brings.

We have been for our walk round the lake and Biscuit has no problem getting on and off the ferry anymore, he loves it. Then we went food shopping and he waited curled up in the car. I honestly do not know how anyone could not have wanted this baby boy as he is an absolute dream and really comical too. Sometimes when there is singing on the tv or bagpipes(yes bagpipes) he sits up and howls along; it really is funny and we love this little boy to bits, he is definately our little boy now.

Oh bless him every time I read your posts I get puppy broody he sounds gorgeous :)

OMG! My hubby would have been stripping off in the garden not hanging on to the poor mouse :D.
We get a lot of field mice in out utility room and we don't have a cat anymore to get rid so I'm sorry to say they are caught in a trap :(

I enjoy reading about Biscuit's antics, he is such entertainment. Shame he has a weak bladder first thing tho, I lie-in would be nice ;).

He's still a baby really and doesn't like to go out in the cold at bedtime, so think we may have to work on that and then he won't need to pee at 6am. I'm retired so not meant to do 6am starts anymore lol. Pity he doesn't realise that! Seriously it's not that big a deal and I spose our tiny pup will be having us up early in a few weeks anyway. I do early mornings better than late nights.

Didn't have the wake early chorus today, so stayed in bed till 8.30 woo hoo. Now I'm up bar eaten, coffee slurping and soon to be getting ready to go into town for market day and meet friend for coffee. I am going to take Biscuit with me today as I don't need much shopping and I thought the trip would be good for him. While I go to the market my wonderful hubby will do the cleaning, so shall come home to a lovely spruced house. He's a gem and I'm very grateful and love him to bits, hubby that is not the dog lol). First I need to check the euromillion results as I could now be a millionaire pmsl. well you never know and I can dream x

I do hope that one day you will get your house with a garden and can have the dog that you would dearly love to have.

Thankyou FF :) Im glad you had a lovely birthday and I keep my fingers crossed that you are a millionaire haha x

Thankyou FF :) Im glad you had a lovely birthday and I keep my fingers crossed that you are a millionaire haha x

Definately not a millionaire so better just carry on as usual.

Had a lovely morning at market and Biscuit behaved really well and the market stall holders I visit all loved him. Then we went into the coffee shop and he just lay under the table and was soooo good. Now he is out playing in the garden with his daddy.

Awwwww, just caught up on the adventures of Biscuit and your Hubby's trouser mouse pmsl......;0p it did make me chuckle!!!!

I bet your looking forward to puppy number two now :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwwww, just caught up on the adventures of Biscuit and your Hubby's trouser mouse pmsl......;0p it did make me chuckle!!!!

I bet your looking forward to puppy number two now :0) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are really looking forward to little Lucy coming to join our family; but we are having to replan our festive plans lol.
We are going out to a carol concert and meal in the local cafe/bistro on 2nd December; then I realised that was tyhe day we could get Lucy. So we decided to get her on the morning of the 3rd so she wouldn't be left on her own her first night with us. We have friends coming to us on christmas day so not a problem but are going to friends on Boxing day for a few hours, so can take them with us. We have decided that instead of going out new years eve we will stay in with the pups and have a nice night at home, as I think it would be too long a night to leave them on their own and after all they are still babies.

I always think NYE is such a let down anyway - overpriced and a long old evening. I'd much rather be at home snuggled with my loved ones watching Jools Holland any day!!

I always think NYE is such a let down anyway - overpriced and a long old evening. I'd much rather be at home snuggled with my loved ones watching Jools Holland any day!!

I think I shall plan a really good meal at home and buy a decent bottle of plonk for hubby (I am teetotal so dont indulge) for NYE and stay at home with a roaring wood burner.

I walked into town this morning to the coffee shop for the ladies get together but this morning there was only 2 of us there. Not to worry tho it is all about quality not quantity and we had a great time.

We are off round the lake this morning with little Biscuit and then off to see Lucy puppy as she will be 6 weeks old now. Still another 2 weeks until we get to bring her home, but it's really exciting getting everything organised for her.

We are off out on sunday for lunch with friends and then out for a social lunch on tuesday with husbands/wives from coffee morning group. I might after tuesday decide to do another 2 weeks of sole source before christmas just to give me another boost. I will see what those scales say on Tuesday morning as I don't think I have lost anything since going on a meal a day

I have had a really busy busy day. First of all, after a lie-in until 8.30am woo hooo we got up and took Biscuit round the lake; he adores that walk and has so much fun exploring. It sets us all up for a great day. Then we went off to the kennels to visit baby lucy. She is now exploring the garden with her siblings and they were waddling, tumbling, play fighting and running round. we stood watching them play for ages laughing our heads off. Biscuit better watch out when she moves in. we have had 3rd December confirmed as her date to coming home with us. She is being vaccinated and microchipped on the friday then to us on saturday. OOOO it's exciting.
My hubby is coming down with yet another cold and feels a bit rough this afternoon, so he has just been dosed up and resting. I have made him a microwave heat pad for his neck, so have been embroidering and putting applique on it; finally finished it and he is now sat with it on his poor achey neck.
He needs to get rid of these bugs hanging round him as I still have his flu vaccine sat in the fridge ready to give him when he feels well enough (then he can feel a bit sh*te again for a few more days).
I have really got my crafting head on at the moment and got lots of different things on the go, still need to finish a cross stitch I started 5 years ago but have lost the impetus on that (I will eventually finish it). I have done the front and back of a sweater, just need to do the sleeves and collar. Started a chunky aran knit waistcoat and also a snuggly blanket for Lucy's bed with paw prints on it. I think I will prioritise and do Lucy's blanket first, then finish the jumper, then the waistcoat. Well thats what I think today but it could change again lol.

Hubby is still a little under the weather so I have just played with Biscuit in the garden today and done some obedience lead work with him. We then went to visit friends on the sheep farm; I love going there, no one has any money, we're all skint but we have such a laugh, it's a great tonic. Hubby is now watching the footy on tv so I will either knit or cross stitch or something like that.
I am still doing 2 exante products a day and a main meal but I've added some fruit into the mix as well now. I think I will continue with this till next weighin on tuesday and review. I don't feel too bad now and I can wear lots of my clothes too without having to wear my armour (hold you in underwear all in ones, straight jacket efforts) I dont know whether to do another 2 weeks without any food before xmas or wait till new year. Oh decisions, decisions

We're off round the lake this morning, then off to the christmas fayre in town and then off to friends for sunday lunch; Now that's what I call a good sunday. Got my weigh-in tuesday then the big decision..... do I continue with a meal and fruit or do I rein things in and have no food again for a couple of weeks?

I do hope that your body has now adjusted to you eating again an that you have a loss this week Debbie ... hope you have fun today and that your hubby feels much better real soon xx

Have a great trip around the xmas fayre, I love it when the French and German xmas markets come to town :)

Hope hubby feels better, he's been a bit in the wars lately. Biscuit seems to have settled in well, how's he taken to obedience work?

Hope your WI is good on Tuesday and you can continue with this plan which is more enjoyable than abstinence. xxx

Back