My story warts n all....I've started

Hope you have a safe journey x

Safe journey FF, hope you don't have too many side effects from going scale-fee cold-turkey lol
Enjoy your time with your family xx

Well we are now in the UK and it is cold and very very wet; just as well I brought a hot water bottle with me lol.

The journey was good and I stuck to the diet 100%, but my tomato soup was lumpy mixed up in the flask but was ok.

I am feeling extremely tired today after the journey so not on form, so will keep this short and go to sleep early with my hot water bottle.

Catch you all tomorrow x

Hi ya Debbie xx glad that the journey went well ... Shame about the soup though!!! ... Hope you have a fab time over here and that you don't feel too cold honey x shame you didn't come last week when we had all that lovely weather xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Sooz, thanks but this weather is sooo bad and staying in a caravan with the wind buffeting about and rain pounding down on the roof makes rest difficult lol. I am also not well and had to go to Drs today, got an infected cyst under my eyelid and it's sooo sore. So now got antibiotics and eye ointment. See this weather's no good for me lol.
I have been out for lunch today but sat and eaten my crisps from soup and been ok. I have been christmas shopping and also treated myself to a pair of size 16 jeans and top WOOO HOOO.

I have just filled my hot water bottle up and put it in my bed with my pj's and another early night is in order.

It's DH and DD birthday tomorrow so we are out for lunch again tomorrow, but already told them that I will be eating my exante soup crisps again.

Hope you're better soon FF, it's my birthday tomorrow too but I'm not having soup crisps! I tried them today because I'm not too keen on Tomato & Basil don't like the crisps either lol I'd rather just water down the soup!

is still feeling poorly and under the weather (literally) been out with DH & DD plus her fellow for lunch and I had coffee, water and thai chicken soup crisps lol. My eye is no better, in fact it is getting more swollen and bruised (looks like hubby has thumped me one in the night) I can't give in to feeling rough tho as we have to fit so much in over the time we are here.
My baby bruv visited us last night which was lovely as we won't see him again until we go to Hong Kong for a visit. he is off to HK on saturday, but we are going to visit his wife and daughter next week.
Tonight is a chill night, so I'm going to go and put my pj's on soon and settle down to watch DI Banks, then its off to bed.

Tomorrow we are off to see my poor MIL again (she is very very ill in a nursing home and we have been every day to see her, tho she doesn't know us :( ) but then we are having lunch with DS and his girlfriend, so crisps again for me, just hope its a different restaurant lol.

Diet is going well, but I think I am not having enough water/fluids, so need to try to make up over the next few days.

Right thats enough for me for tonight, I am weary. Its really hard work charging round.

my eye is still sore today but I don't feel quite as weary and tired today, so maybe the early nights are paying off. We went to TGI Fridays for lunch with the 2 of our kids and their other halves. We had a great laugh and had an extremely good waiter who kept coming back to see if I wanted another coffee to go with my vanilla shake biscuits lol. He didn't mind at all that I was sneaking my biscuits under the table. It wasn't a problem me sitting there while everyone was eating as I know I am only doing this till mid december and by then i will be looking great lol. It was lovely to receive the compliments from the kids re me losing weight; so who wants to eat food when the compliments just keep rolling lol.

We are off to Carlisle tomorrow to see the youngest at uni. So that will be lovely. But for tonight it is just me and hubby and x-factor as mum and dad are off out; so sounds like pj's on and snuggle up x

Off to Carlisle to see the baby lol (he's only 21) and in his 4th and final year at uni. He's moved house this summer so we haven't seen his new place yet. He has also lost 6 stones doing Cambridge diet; I haven't seen him since june when he had lost 3 stones, so am expecting a very pleasant surprise.
I have had chocolate pudding for breakfast (choc shake made like a muffin in microwave but left a little bit soft) that way I can take my bar with me for todays road trip.
My mum has bought some scales so I may have a weigh in tomorrow morning and see how things are going, but won't take it as written in stone as my scales could weigh differently.

I bet you will be glad to get back to France to escape all this cold rainy weather! I think you are fantastic to stick to exante whilst ill and on holiday xx

Hey Debbie ... hope you have a superb day today and that you had a nice time with the youngest... well done in sticking with the diet whilst over here, I'm just starting on week 5 now and think i'm gonna hold off with the aam till half term as we are away camping and I will enjoy having something to eat in the evenings then :D ... hope your weigh in tomorrow goes well honey xx Suzi

thanks girls, and yes I'm looking forward to seeing the scales tomorrow, just hope it shows a loss after being good. The only negative I can say about the diet this week is that I know I have not been drinking enough, but it has been so difficult being out and about and not being near toilets. But at least I know I have been good food wise.
My youngest son looked absolutely amazing today and I was so proud to see him 6 stones lighter and with a healthy BMI; he was the one to motivate and spur me back into action, so I owe him a lot. I am so proud of his achievement.
We have yet another busy day planned for tomorrow with more running around but if my eye is no better on tuesday I may need to go to the hospital to see if they will excise the cyst (have had a number removed over the years), but will give the pills and ointment another 2 days first.

Right Downton Abbey is calling then my poor wee bed.

frenchfancy said:
thanks girls, and yes I'm looking forward to seeing the scales tomorrow, just hope it shows a loss after being good. The only negative I can say about the diet this week is that I know I have not been drinking enough, but it has been so difficult being out and about and not being near toilets. But at least I know I have been good food wise.
My youngest son looked absolutely amazing today and I was so proud to see him 6 stones lighter and with a healthy BMI; he was the one to motivate and spur me back into action, so I owe him a lot. I am so proud of his achievement.
We have yet another busy day planned for tomorrow with more running around but if my eye is no better on tuesday I may need to go to the hospital to see if they will excise the cyst (have had a number removed over the years), but will give the pills and ointment another 2 days first.

Right Downton Abbey is calling then my poor wee bed.

Oh you must be so proud of him :) must be so nice to see him so well :)

6 stone, amazing for a young man to stick with it. You must be very proud.
Hope your eye is better soon. xx

I love this diary. I wish I had found it earlier. You're so funny FF and very honest, which I enjoy.

Hope you are having a nice time in the UK, visiting family.

Really must try your crisp idea. Also, how do you make the muffins again?

All the best

EPL xx

Your son's weight loss is fab, what an amazing achievement, and to do it whilst at university too is brilliant, i know too well the temptations of food and drink whilst a student!

Glad you're keeping busy and spending some lovely time with family, hope your poor eye gets sorted soon x

Woooo Hooooo feel like running round the caravan shouting and screaming, got weighed today and have lost another 5 lbs, so now a total of 31lbs; I am so pleased. I sacked the idea of running round the caravan as there just isn't room lol.
We have had to take the car back into the garage today as there was a problem with the lights since the service, so spent an hour wandering round B&Q drooling over new kitchens, well I can dream can't I. Then we were off to visit some more relations. I made banana milk shake into crisps to have whilst out and about and they were lovely; more like a banana flavoured biscuit (well thats what I tell myself they are! and I have a bloody good imagination)
As for making muffins, you just make the shake powder with a very small amount of boiling water and mix to a stiff paste, then microwave between 1 min and 1 min 20 depending on the power of your microwave.

I am pleased to say that the swelling in my eye has started to go down now and I am feeling a lot better today, mind you 5 lb loss would make anyone feel good; so hopefully my journal will pick up pace again and not be drudge and misery.
Right I am off to update my stats and ticker, can't wait to see what it look like lol xxx

Back