My story warts n all....I've started

Up relatively bright and early. I've got a few things to do today; I want to sew some covers for the hatch back part of the car to stop it getting dirty with 2 young dogs. I cut the pieces out yesterday. I need to go to the Drs for my repeat prescription, call at wool shop for more wool. Go to local farmers co-op to get new heatproof glove for loading wood burning fire. Then I wanted to make my christmas cake. So a fair bit there to keep me occupied for a while.

I stepped on the scales today and I have only lost 1lb again since monday. That is only 4lbs in the last weeks which I have to say is very very disappointing. I know I have not been drinking enough water, well to be honest I havent drunk any water; just coffee and coke zero. So I will endeaver for the rest of this week to hammer the water and see what happens..

Morning Hun, gosh you are a busy bee today!!!

I went through the same on Exante, list 10lbs the first week then only 4lbs for the next 3 weeks!!!

Stick with it!!!

Have a great day preparing for those woofers!!! :0) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like you have a lovely busy day planned! Hope the weather is being kind to you, it's freezing and wet here!!

Someone posted once 'the more you drink the more you shrink' - it's quite an annoying phrase but i try and say it to myself when i really feel like i don't want to drink any water, i really feel like it's helping to flush me out.

Have a lovely day x

To be honest the weather this afternoon has been dreadful and rained, rained then rained some more.

We managed to do most things but I didn't make my xmas cake; will defo do it tomorrow, fruit still soaking in brandy tho lol.

I have made a conscious effort to drink water today and am up to 2 litres, I should drink more but will be peeing all night if I do :(

you got me blubbing again, but it is beautiful x

Me too :cry:lovely Jo. xx

One is biscuit yeah?

what about wafer for little 'un or paws?

cracker?

Gem :D

I like Lucy or Tia Maria, Biscuit and Tia Maria sound good together mmmmm lol x

Tia :0)

Good morning everyone. Today feels like it could be a good day. Mind you Jimmy Choo, our cockeral woke me at 7am crowing away. He's not usually a morning singer and usually sings in the afternoon; but No, he decided to try a morning chorus for us.
We have people coming to buy our treadmill today and I have to get the christmas cakes made.
Plus we need to get everything set up for Biscuits arrival tomorrow. We will have to leave home at 8am as it is a 3 hour drive to the rescue where he is. We want to get him home early enough so that he can have a good explore and play in the garden before settling down for a cosy evening by the fire. It is quite exciting.

I will do my best again to get buckets of water down my neck today and am trying not to step on the scales again before monday morning.

Morning :0) it must be like Christmas eve for you :0)

How exciting......!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We are now officially ready for Biscuit and are looking forward to picking him up; tho not looking forward to the 6 hour round trip to get him.

I had a Drs appointment today and he couldn't believe how much weight I had lost and in such a short time too. It was a real boost. However I think in another week I am going to start having 1 meal a day as I feel I am going a bit stir crazy. Whether it's because I've had such an emotional week, I don't know. Anyway the plan is to step up to the next stage in the diet and therefore being able to invite friends round for dinner again.
I am going to continue this till christmas and will then review my weight in the new year and see if I need to lose anymore; I may then decide to go back onto sole source again.

So good you can give Biscuit a home. I'm sure he won't take long settling in with the big garden to romp about in :)
Have you decided on a name for the pup?

We have done the 7 hour round trip journey today to collect Biscuit (10 month old puppy) he is adorable and has been a really good boy. The downside of today is that I have spent 7 hours in the car and so drunk very little and feel that I could eat for france. I won't but think I need to go and get some drinks down my neck.
Will update more fully tomorrow x

Awwwww, Welcome home Biscuit!! can't wait for the full update tomorrow!

And yayyyy Tia it is :0) that's a lovely name!

I'm up very early this morning as the bloody cats woke me up yowling for their breakfast; do they not know that we turned the clocks back last weekend?

Right, I have decided that I am starting today to have 1 meal a day. My losses over the past few weeks have been disappointing to say the least, and with getting a yound dog again I will be out doing more walking again, so I think we will give this a try for a week or 2 and see if it spurs my body into losing weight again. If not I will go back to ws after christmas.

Biscuits story: His mother was rescued from greece and brought to france, unbeknown that she was pregnant. She was rescued by a loving family and gave birth to her puppies. When her pups were old enough they were given to an animal refuge to rehome. Biscuit or Gerry as he was called then where he stayed for a couple of months. He was then adopted by family who changed his name to Giggsy and they took another male puppy and he stayed with them for a couple of months until they decided that they could not cope with 2 boy puppies who were boistrious and competing to be top dog, and took themselves off to investigate the neighbours geese; so you've guessed it he was returned to the refuge. He was then castrated and was at the refuge for a few weeks until we saw his plea for a new home. We had only seen a photo of him and immediately fell in love with his little sweet face. It was a 7 hour round trip to pick him up; but we weren't disappointed when we saw him. He was a bit smaller than we expected but is such a sweety and desperatly wants to be loved. We put him in the cage in the car for travelling and although he had not travelled like that or for that distance before he was so well behaved, and possibly a little shell shocked too.

Once we got home he jumped out of the car and ran around in the garden exploring, he seemed so happy; he just wants to please us and be loved. When we went indoors he went off to explore the house, met the cats and decided to give them a very wide berth and then settled on the floor between mine and hubby's feet and fell asleep.
At bedtime we put him into out heated garage/utility/workroom which is off the kitchen and settled him into his own bed and went to bed ourselves. he cried for about 10 minutes but then settled down and slept.

The cats woke me early and I went into Biscuit (he was renamed by the refuge as he will do anything for a biscuit) and he was so happy to see me, he was practically bending in 2 he was wriggling so much and wagging his tail. Right now he has settled down again and is asleep on my foot, poor little baby boy xxx

It is still raining at the moment but hopefully once it gets light the rain will stop and we can go out for a walk around the lake.

AWwww he sounds adorable, you are going to have so much fun with him.

Back