My story warts n all....I've started

Awwwww sorry to hear your not good!!! I know how you feel as currently off work with my back :eek:(

Off to do a bit of dog walking today to see if it helps!!!

Get better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ewwww I had gall stones after my 1st VLCD, Cambridge in 2008.

Any news on the dog that attacked you? Hope they've caught it.

I decided yesterday to make my meals smaller by one third and see if it made any difference with this horrible pain ?IBS/gallstones, whatever it is. Anyway I had a little bit of pain after my meal, about 30 mins to an hour but then it subsided, so as far as I am concerned, RESULT. So lets see what today brings!
I am up at stupid o clock due to one of the cats doing a charlie's cat impression of walking up and down on my head at 5.30am, so all the animals were fed and watered by 6am this morning. I looked a pretty picture walking down the garden to the chicken pen in the dark with my torch wearing my dressing gown and wellies.
So the plan for today if I can stay awake is to go to Nontron to do some shopping; find my advent calendar in preparation for thursday, walk the dog and visit friends; so a pretty full on day; oh and if time, make my xmas pudding.
I weighed today and stayed the same, which I have done now for the last 4 weeks, but then I suppose that in itself is a result; No gain and I have slowly been adding more food, still having 2 products a day but then a meal and dessert and some fruit and some protein at lunch time too. I will be happy if I can keep this up to xmas and then maybe do a month of 100% in the new year.

It sounds like you are fairly content with things the way they are at the moment, and if it helps you stay in control over chiristmas then all the better! Hope your pains continue to improve too, that's all you need with your busy lifestyle! x

Ewwww I had gall stones after my 1st VLCD, Cambridge in 2008.

Any news on the dog that attacked you? Hope they've caught it.

No one has been in touch with me from the official world re the dog that attacked me and Biscuit; however one of my neighbours informed me that the dog has been traced and lives further down our road. It is the best escape artist yet and despite owners building a fence and using electric tape etc to keep it in, it continues to escape. She was under the impression that the animal services had now been involved; but don't know the outcome.

We are off bright and early this morning to market, that is me, dh and Biscuit. We are meeting a group of friends so that we can put leaflets on all the cars coming to market to advertise our local xmas market on 11th dec. When we are all leafleted out we will be getting back together for coffee in the local cafe; so should be a nice morning.

I was up and about at stupid o'clock today (5.15am to be exact) We are holding our first puppy/young dog play group and i think I was worrying about how it would go. Anyway early start, dog walked round lake, housework done, dinner in slow cooker and ready now for the 2 ladies and dogs that are coming to play with Biscuit. Fingers crossed it all goes off without any problems.

Hiya FF.....how did it go??? I hope Biscuit behaved.......!

J x

Biscuit had a whale of a time, the 3 dogs were running round, rolling on the floor and generally having a great time and they were all absolutely knackered at the end of it.
Today we are putting our christmas tree up, woooo hoooo I love christmas, then we are off to a christmas soiree at the local cafe, which is a meal and christmas singers........ and tomorrow we go to collect the new puppy Lucy.

We collected Lucy yesterday and it's been pretty full on, non stop since she arrived. She is getting on well with Biscuit and certainly stands up for herself, a proper feisty little miss she is.

we are watching her like a hawk to avert any accidents and house train her, so we have to take her outside every 20 mins and even so we have had a few little accidents; but that is to be expected. If I am not around for a few days its cos I'm busy with a puppy lol x

Awwwwww, welcome home Lucy!!! Can't wait for the updates :0)

Jx

we have had to take Lucy to the vets today as she kept coughing and yes you guessed it, she's got kennel cough. It is very contagious to all dogs and so Biscuit may get it, so we have had to cancel doggy playgroup this week and hopefully they will be ok for next week.

Diet has gone a bit astray the last few days and have not been good at all; in fact I feel quite bloated and sluggish again and very tired. I think that is the carbs with me as when doing exante 100% never had any of that; so maybe I should avoid carbs like the plague. But I am at a christmas market this sunday and doing cupcakes and cookies for the charity stall :s

Hope it all goes well maintaining - best wishes for Christmas & the New Year x

Merry Christmas hope things settle down and you get some well deserved rest over the festive period.
Look forward to hear your news in 2012. Take care xx

Back