My story

Char227

Hello all
Before i had my daughter i was a healthy 10 stone and i loved being 10 stone! It felt amazing! I got pregnant at 14 stone as i put on alot of weight due to getting comfortable with partner, in my preganancy i went up to a whopping 20 stone at the end, after giving birth to my daughter 8 months ago i lost 2 stone straight away so was a unhappy 18 stone 20 year old :( i wanted to diet and walk alot so i did and 8 weeks ago i was 16 and a half stone! I was still so unhappy within myself so i ate **** again which totally buggered me, i only put on 2 ibs so ended up 16 stone 9, 2 weeks ago i wanted to change so i started CD diet on SS little bit of exercise here and there and walking not much though mainly cleaning and walking, it was my weigh in today and i am so proud to say i am currently 14 stone 11!!! 2 ibs and i have lost 2 stone in around 2-3 weeks! Yes it is fast but i had alot to lose and i am 5'5 so i'm not tall at all :) so yeah i am so proud of myself thinking wow 8 months ago i was 20 stone now i'm 14'11! It's my 21st birthday in 3 weeks lets hope i can lose another 11ibs by then!

Fantastic, that is amazing. Well done.:D

Hello all
Before i had my daughter i was a healthy 10 stone and i loved being 10 stone! It felt amazing! I got pregnant at 14 stone as i put on alot of weight due to getting comfortable with partner, in my preganancy i went up to a whopping 20 stone at the end, after giving birth to my daughter 8 months ago i lost 2 stone straight away so was a unhappy 18 stone 20 year old :( i wanted to diet and walk alot so i did and 8 weeks ago i was 16 and a half stone! I was still so unhappy within myself so i ate **** again which totally buggered me, i only put on 2 ibs so ended up 16 stone 9, 2 weeks ago i wanted to change so i started CD diet on SS little bit of exercise here and there and walking not much though mainly cleaning and walking, it was my weigh in today and i am so proud to say i am currently 14 stone 11!!! 2 ibs and i have lost 2 stone in around 2-3 weeks! Yes it is fast but i had alot to lose and i am 5'5 so i'm not tall at all :) so yeah i am so proud of myself thinking wow 8 months ago i was 20 stone now i'm 14'11! It's my 21st birthday in 3 weeks lets hope i can lose another 11ibs by then!

Hi Char hello and welcome!

You have done fantastic losing 2 stone! Good luck n your weight loss journey x

Back