My success story!

Congrats on your weight loss, you look great!

I've signed up for weight watchers today. I only hope I have as great success as you. If you have any tips that you give give me, I would be grateful.

And good luck with the last wedding planning. I've been married now for 3 months, and I can tell you it's fantastic to be married.

Suzie, all I can say is well done for choosing Weight Watchers, and good luck! Dont get disheartened if you don't lose like a machine... there are people around who underestimate their bodies, they think their body is a machine and it's just enough to fill the tank less to lose the lbs. That's not the case... your body is more complex than that. So if you don't lose as much as you thought, or if you don't lose for a while during your journey, do not get discouraged. The first time I slimmed I plateaued for 3 months. Yes, 3 months... I wasn't going up, I wasn't going down, I was staying exactly the same (one week 0.5 more, one week 1.5 mess, one week 1 more and so on...) i kept on going to the meetings and follow the diet... and in the end magically the weight started to come off again and I reached target! So... WW works, you know that you've read all the success stories. Just trust it and follow it to the letter and you'll see, the weight will drop off :)

A big hug!

Wow, fantastic job! Well done you
X
thanks xx although I just had a news that will make me put on a lot of weight LOL. The result will be wonderful though so it doesn't matter, I'll lose it again ;)

Back