My SW Food Diary - All Hints, Tips and Advice Welcome

Nah... I don't think so. I've not made it for ages tbh and with all the other beans and veg I couldn't really tell. but then I don't mind beans. You could always use mushy peas instead I guess?

Hi, just a little tip...hex a is only 350ml skimmed milk and make sure you have your syns, i know it's hard sometimes but do try!
Good luck with your weight loss...i'm going it alone as well...we can do it!!!

hi guys, my book says 375ml skimmed milk, has it changed?

the cowboy hotpot was a great success we all enjoyed it even my 11 year old son.

I am slowly building a recipe folder of all the ones we enjoy so I can vary our diet as much as poss. we're trying lots of new ones this week that I found on this site.

the speed soup sounds good, only trouble I don't tend to feel like I have eaten when I have soup and it makes me want to eat lots of bread but I will try it at the week end when I have a bit more time.

so yesterdays food

HEX A - 375ml skimmed milk
HEX B - two benefit (aldi) bars

Breakfast
sw rice pudding, yogurt and raspberries

Lunch
Ham salad (ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, picked onions, 1tbls light salad cream 1syn)
Banana

Dinner
cowboy hotpot (mince beef, carrots, baked beans, peas, sweetcorn, onions and potato) with broccoli

snacks
2 benefit bars, 2 mini meringue with yogurt and banana (6 syns)

drinks
lots of tea with hexa milk, glass of water, glass of nas squash

Syns = 7

hi guys, my book says 375ml skimmed milk, has it changed? the cowboy hotpot was a great success we all enjoyed it even my 11 year old son. I am slowly building a recipe folder of all the ones we enjoy so I can vary our diet as much as poss. we're trying lots of new ones this week that I found on this site. the speed soup sounds good, only trouble I don't tend to feel like I have eaten when I have soup and it makes me want to eat lots of bread but I will try it at the week end when I have a bit more time.

Hi, yes it must have changed. The 2015 food optimising book states 350ml and i'm quite sure the 2013 book did as well...but as i always say, don't fix it if it ain't broke...as long as it works for you who am i to tell you otherwise!

oh right I will have to cut a couple of teas out then, I cant find a date on my book but its in a yellow folder.

I think I may need to join a group if only to get the new books and learn the new sp maybe that will help me boost things as at the min I don't seem to be able to loose anything.

hi guys, my book says 375ml skimmed milk, has it changed?

the cowboy hotpot was a great success we all enjoyed it even my 11 year old son.

I am slowly building a recipe folder of all the ones we enjoy so I can vary our diet as much as poss. we're trying lots of new ones this week that I found on this site.

the speed soup sounds good, only trouble I don't tend to feel like I have eaten when I have soup and it makes me want to eat lots of bread but I will try it at the week end when I have a bit more time.

Yes, it has. I'd not noticed that on your diary tbh as I have semi skimmed milk. I find the Speed Soup quite filling because of all the veg etc in it. When I make mine the batch is big and will make bowl after bowl enough for you to graze on for a couple of days even with a very large appetite :)

oh right I will have to cut a couple of teas out then, I cant find a date on my book but its in a yellow folder. I think I may need to join a group if only to get the new books and learn the new sp maybe that will help me boost things as at the min I don't seem to be able to loose anything.

That might be a good idea...that's what i did once the new books came out...bought the big food directory and free food booklet whilst i was there...they are a life saver because sometimes syns or qty in allowance have changed. No offence to minimins but older threads regarding syns are sometimes out of date! Still the best weightloss forum around, i couldn't do sw alone without it!

That might be a good idea...that's what i did once the new books came out...bought the big food directory and free food booklet whilst i was there...they are a life saver because sometimes syns or qty in allowance have changed. No offence to minimins but older threads regarding syns are sometimes out of date! Still the best weightloss forum around, i couldn't do sw alone without it!

I have the 2014 food directory and free food booklet, a friend got me them. I guess they are even out of date now though but still great as a guide.

Yes, it has. I'd not noticed that on your diary tbh as I have semi skimmed milk. I find the Speed Soup quite filling because of all the veg etc in it. When I make mine the batch is big and will make bowl after bowl enough for you to graze on for a couple of days even with a very large appetite :)

im def gonna give it a go at the weekend. I am really trying to increase the super free and decrease the carbs but it is very hard, I have eaten nothing but fruit and salad today so far apart from a bit of ham on my salad at lunch.
doing risotto for dinner but am going to do lots of roasted veg with it.

I have the 2014 food directory and free food booklet, a friend got me them. I guess they are even out of date now though but still great as a guide.

2014 should still be alright...the free food book got your hex a and b in it x

yeah it has but hasn't got milk in there only almond milk and soya milk.

yesterdays food

HEX A - 350ml skimmed milk
HEX B - two benefit (aldi) bars

Breakfast
melon, apple and clementine

Lunch
Ham salad (ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, picked onions, 1tbls light salad cream 1syn)
Benefit bar

Dinner
bacon and pea risotto with roasted veg (sweet potato, pepper, red onion, carrot, parsnip, baby plum tomato's and courgette)

snacks
benefit bar, yogurt and berries, melon, curly wurly (6 syns)

drinks
lots of tea with hexa milk, glass of water, glass of nas squash

Syns = 7

I feel like I had a good day yesterday much less carbs, hope it works.
today maybe a little different as I am going out for curry tonight. I am going to choose wisely but I will be having a drink too.

Food looks good for yesterday. Don't worry about tonight, just enjoy it :)

thanks I will do.

well I enjoyed it a little much, drank to much probably eat to much and been all over the place today!!

yesterdays food

HEX A - 350ml skimmed milk
HEX B - 35g porridge oats

Breakfast
over night oats with ff yogurt and berries, melon

Lunch
left over risotto and roast veg, banana

Dinner
chicken tika starter, chicken shashlik and sauce, boiled rice, small salad

snacks
melon

drinks
lots of tea with hexa milk, 4 big bottles mixed fruit cider

Syns = don't even want to try and work them out!!!!!!

had to go to work today feeling hungover and craving everything I shouldnt have will put todays food on later but its not to pretty!

on the plus side I did loose 1lb this week

Back