My SW Food Diary - All Hints, Tips and Advice Welcome

Well done! :)

ok so I have been a little off track and I haven't written down what I have eaten so I will try and remember, I seem to be getting very easily distracted at the min.

Thursdays food

HEX A - 350ml skimmed milk
HEX B - 1 thick slice hovis wm bread

Breakfast
beans on toast

Early Lunch
mug shot

Later Lunch
Tesco salmon and cucumber sandwich (wm bread), banana

Dinner
home made spaghetti bolognaise

snacks
melon

drinks
tea with hexa milk, water

this was a strange day as I was a bit hungover and was hungry all day and was craving everything I shouldn't have, don't think I did to bad only giving into a sandwich at work but I soo needed it to get me through till home time.
I cant find the syn value in the book but im sure its more than I wanted to have.

Fridays food

HEX B -

Breakfast
banana, melon, apple, orange and yogurt

Lunch
salad, 1tbsp light salad cream (1 syn), banana

Dinner
1 1/2 popadoms, lime pickle, mango chutney. chicken balti, pilau rice and a plain naan bread

snacks
melon

drinks
lots of tea with hexa milk, 2 halves lager

another terrible day as out for curry again!! no idea again of the syns in the curry but I didn't have my hexb to try and counter at least a little bit of the naan bread :confused:

Saturdays food

HEX B - 1 thick slice hovis wm bread

Breakfast
spaghetti hoops on toast, orange

Lunch
instant mash, quorn nuggets and beans (2 syns)

Dinner
home made potato and fish cakes, sw chips and a few sweet potato chips, mushy peas

snacks
2 sw oat and blueberry muffins. (3 syns ish)

drinks
lots of tea with hexa milk, glass of nas squash

Syns = 5

getting back on track now although looking at it it is quite carb heavy will try and cut it down again this week.

Sundays food

HEX B - 35g porridge oats

Breakfast
banana, orange and apple

Lunch
dried noodles with peas, mushrooms, curry powder and a bit of soy sauce

Dinner
pasta, sw meatballs, home made aribiata sauce

snacks
5 sw oat muffins with a cherry in each one. (prob less than 1 syns)

drinks
lots of tea with hexa milk

Syns = 1 ish

Mondays food

HEX B - wm pitta bread

Breakfast
melon and apple

Lunch
ham salad, banana

Dinner
pitta bread pizza (pasatta, tomato puree, bacon, onion, sweet corn and mozzarella (3.5 syns)) sw chips and broccoli

snacks
apple, curly wurly (6 syns)

drinks
lots of tea with hexa milk, water

Hope your doing ok still :)

hi, yes thank you, still going but still only little losses. 1lb again this week.

im finding it difficult to find the time to keep filling in on here, I seem to be spending all my time either at work, at the shops or cooking!! by the time its all done I just wanna chill in front of the tv!

hope your still going well?

Same here...to be expected I think after loosing as much as I have now it's going to slow down and for you too :)

yeah I suppose, with easter this week im not holding out much hope for a loss! I have a box of maltessers from mothers day that I have been so good not to eat but I have given myself permission to have them at easter.

another 1lb loss this week, think im starting to just accept that that is how its going to be - as long as its coming off and not on Ive got to be happy with it.

5 weeks and 5lb off is not to bad I guess :)

1-pound-of-fat.jpg

They all count chick! Carry on like this and you'll be at target by the middle of next month!!

Thank u put like that it don't seem so bad.

Lol... sometimes it's just a different perspective and reminding yourself of the bigger picture. I use this image a lot when I feel disappointed with 1lb losses, but they all really do count! :)

thanks

don't suppose you know about these aldi greek style yogurts do you? or are able to look online, there are 3 new flavours that seem to have people stuck as to whether they are syns or not?

Back