My SW Journey by Hayley J x

Hoping you feel better soon and glad treat night is helping. ;)

Keep hearing this chicken or gammon with coke. Can't quite get my head around it. Does it taste like cokey chicken then?

You cook it with a tsp (or to taste) of chinese 5 spice. It's hard to explain, it's like a sweetish chinese sauce. It's definatly worth trying. You should have seen my hubbys face when I started pouring diet coke in the frying pan :giggle:

I didn't stick completely to my food plan yesterday. Here it is:
EE day

Breakfast poached eggs on wm toast HEXb
Lunch 2 Ryvita (3) light Philly (3) tomato
Dinner diet coke chicken new potatoes salad
HEXa milk for coffee
Treat night! 2 glasses of wine 250 ml (17)!!
28g salted popcorn (6)
29 syns yesterday!! :eek: So for the rest of the week going to make sure I have minimal sins to balance it out.

Last edited:
29 syns sounds good for a treat night.

Hope you had a good night :)

Thank you I was still trying to be good and not have a complete blow out! :D I think knowing I was going to have to tell you guys all about made me conscious of what I was having. It's good because normally I would have polished the bottle off and the full bag of popcorn!! :giggle:I really want a good loss this week fingers crossed! :cross:

Food plans for today EE day

Breakfast
WM bread HEXb w/poached eggs tiny squidge of ketchup (0.5)

Lunch (still full from late breakfast)
Large bowl of melon, pinapple and mango

Dinner
chicken and Bacon Pasta (my own recipe)
Fruit

HEXa milk for coffee

Last edited:
Food plans for today EE day

Breakfast
WM bread HEXa w/poached eggs tiny squidge of ketchup (0.5)

Lunch (still full from late breakfast)
Large bowl of melon, pinapple and mango

Dinner
chicken and Bacon Pasta (my own recipe)
Fruit

HEXb milk for coffee

You are being good :) btw only a silly thing but I read it and think I am going mad otherwise HEXB is the bread and A is the milk ;)

I am impressed by your treat evening, very well done on the syns. 29 for treats is very very good.

As you know. I have not been so good :eek:

Heres to a good week :D

I am impressed by your treat evening, very well done on the syns. 29 for treats is very very good.

As you know. I have not been so good :eek:

Heres to a good week :D

Thankyou, I was really pleased with myself! :D
Everyone has bad days/ weeks, don't beat yeurself up about it. Just get back on it tomoro xxx ;)

The chicken and bacon pasta sounds nice :)

Can I have the recipe please?

You can, I'm not much of a cook so its not very inventive but my hubby enjoyed it. You might be able to play around with it.

Ingredients
chicken breast
bacon (fat off)
onion
mushrooms
garlic
tin of tomatoes
chicken stock
cumin to taste
chilli powder/ cayenne pepper to taste (I'm not sure what the difference is with these 2 so I put a bit of both in lol)
pasta

I fried onions, mushrooms and garlic in fry light till soft, added chicken and bacon, added tomatoes, stock, cumin and chilli
cooked pasta
mixed everything together.

Let me know if you have any suggestions to make it better! :D

tillymax said:
Thanks for that. It sounds good to me.

I'm not much of a cook but I enjoy what I make. I'm just not sure anybody else would :8855:

I don't know the difference with half of the spices I've got so I usually just chuck a few in and hope for the best :D

Haha yeh me too, my meals never taste the same, I chuck anything in! X

Morning all!

How is everyone? Woken up bright and breezy this morning! Very unusual for me lol! :party0011:

Not got too many plans today so hopefully my food will be good. My sister in laws just asked me to go to the gym with her tonight! :eek:

Didnt complete my food for yesterday so here it is,

EE day
Breakfast
Poached eggs on wm toast HEXb squidge of ketchup (0.5)

Lunch
bowl of melon, mango, pinapple

Dinner
Chicken and bacon pasta (very dissapointed with it, I put to much cumin in and ruined it. Hubby ate most of it) :(
Bowl of melon, mango, pineapple

HEXa milk for coffee

Syns
8.5 250ml wine w/ diet tonic

9 syns for the day! :D

Todays food plan

Decided to go for a red day for a change since I always do EE and wanted more HEXa's and b's! I very rarely go off EE so tell me if I've got anything wrong! :confused:

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs, bacon (fat off), mushrooms
Bowl of melon and pineapple

Lunch
Porridge (HEXb), vanilla mullerlight, mixed berries. (I've been fancying this ever since Tillymax recommended it, so I've been shopping today to get some!)

Dinner
Chicken, baked field mushrooms with light mozzarella (HEXa), salad, 198g new potatoes (HEXb)
Fruit with 0 fat nat yoghurt

(HEXa) Milk for porridge and coffee

Phew! Just got back from the gym! 1st time I've been in I don't know how long! Really enjoyed it tho! Just sat down now with a nice glass of vino (mixed with diet tonic of course) feel like I deserve it after all that hard work!!

Hellooo!

Wow I'm aching from last nights gym session! Think I'm going agian tonight tho! My sis in laws making me go lol! Not got a lot on again today. :D Was working this morning but finished at 12.30 so got a nice free afternoon. Might give the house a quick once over before Hubby comes home.

Thinking of making the SW pizza for tea tonight but can't decide on toppings, anyone got any suggestions?

Plan for today. Red day

Breakfast
Porridge w/milk HEXa & b , muller light, fruit

Lunch
Salad, Boiled egg, savoury rice, new potatoes HEXb
Fruit

Dinner
Sw pizza cheese HEXa
Fruit and 0 fat nat yoghurt

Syns
3 stubby beers around 4/5 each I reckon

Last edited:
I put ham, mushrooms, passata, garlic, red onion and mozzarella on. It was really lovely. Hubby went out for a carvery with his brother so I had the whole thing to myself! :D

Did'nt end up going to the gym last night, was told we're best going 2 days later to give our muscles time to repair! So going tonight instead.

Got my nephew all day today he's 20 months and gorgeous! If the weather stays nice think we might go to the park this afternoon, altho it's just started to rain :tear_drop: so maybe not!

Back