My SW Journey by Hayley J x

pizza sounded yummy :D when I make it I used tomato pureee mixed with italian herbs for the sauce as so authentic tasting (okay works out as about 1.5 syns as puree is synned now but its worth it) I then used chopped boiled egg, bacon (all fat removed of course) mushrooms, sometimes peppers, and then mozerella. Tizz food of the gods :D
You're doing really well Hayley :D

How much tomato puree do you use? I make a really big pizza so I think it would end up being quite a few syns for the puree!

Thankyou. This site is really helpful and is keeping me on track! x

Its 1/2 syn a tablespoon so hard to say but I reckon for the amount I eat is 1.5 - 2 syns. I still prefer it as its thicker and not watery, makes it taste more like 'real' pizza in my eyes, you don't need it spread thickly as its stronger than watery sauce if you know what I mean.. not much help really am I ? I've just waffled lol xxx

Oh I didnt realise it was only o.5 for a tbsp! I will def use that nest time. Think I night make another one tonight if I've got time.
Hows your day going Jackie? x

Not had time to think of food today :D my friend came and coloured and cut my hair for me this morning, so the time between brekkie and lunch has been filled with natter and coffee. So hoping I can stick to it again.

I had forgotten my friend has lost 7stone + on Sw a few years ago and kept it off :) Given me food for thought, ie if she can do it, then with a kick up the butt so can I

It can be a big kick up the bum when you see others who have achieved their target and keeping it off! Glad to hear your having a good day lets keep it up!
Looking forward to my WI on Thursday if I don't have an AMAZING loss I will be very put out lol!

Morning all! :D

My WI tonight! feeling pretty positive about it since I've had a really good week.

Unfortunatly did'nt stick to plan 100% yesterday :sign0007: but I think anything I did have I could count in my syns anyway. It was only things like an extra slice of bread etc... nothing to extravagant!

Went back to the gym :character00115: again last night. Really enjoyed it. I'm hoping I get into it coz these things tend to be a but I'm really determined to stick to it this time! Going again tomorrow!

Will update after WI tonight girls. I'll be gutted if I don't lose!

Enjoy your day everyone xx

Oh dear!! fell of the wagon since WI! :d'oh:
Had some pizza and beers on thursday, then didnt get in from work till 9.15 last night and hubby wanted chinese because we didnt have anything in :cry:

Gonna draw a line under it today. Had porridge this morning. :eek:

Really need to go shoping but got no money :( so just going to have to make the most of what I've got left in the cupboard. When I've got plenty in I find it really easy to follow the plan but as soon as I need to do a shop I fall off!

Gutted, had such a good week last week feel like I've let myself down :cry:

Hayley we've all done it and you know full well I did last weekend sweetie ((hugs)) I know what you mean and I'm always shopping. I shall be totally scint soon!

Well done for getting back on the wagon. Remember sw doesn't have to be expensive you could have egg, sw chips and mushy peas or beans?? You could make a pasta bake.. what sort of things have you got in sweetie we could then help you with ideas?? Sounds silly but its amazing how others think of things and we don't

You can do this... come on you are doing so so well and just think how fabby you will look when you go to see your Dad :D

Aw thank you Jackie :eek:, I do really want to look good when I go to see my dad. Need to keep focused on that!
I will have a look in my cupboards and get back to you shortly. I might go and get a couple of bits ie; jacket spuds, eggs etc... thank you for your kind words x

Just buy cheap bits, ie cheap pasta ie (30p bag if you buy value) value eggs, passatta, if you shop carefully you could spend little but make some good dishes sweetie. Chin up you can do this because we are all here to make sure you get back on that wagon quickly :D xxxx

Ok so my cupboards are officially bare!
I have:
A box of smash, 2 pasta and sauce packets, 2 savoury rice packets, 1 tin of beans, mushrooms, ryvita, light philly, a melon, plain cous cous, tomatoes, cucumber, scabby bit of lettuce lol, tin of chickpea darl, dairylea triangles (ex light) mullers,2 onions, lots of spices! Not a huge amount of scope with those ingrediets ay!
I am going to go and do a little shop so if youve got any ideas please feel free to post them!! :D

Last edited:
Ok so my cupboards are officially bare!
I have:
A box of smash, 2 pasta and sauce packets, 2 savoury rice packets, 1 tin of beans, mushrooms, ryvita, light philly, a melon, plain cous cous, tomatoes, cucumber, scabby bit of lettuce lol, tin of chickpea darl, dairylea triangles (ex light) mullers,2 onions, lots of spices! Not a huge amount of scope with those ingrediets ay!
I am going to go and do a little shop so if youve got any ideas please feel free to post them!! :D
Ok I need to think about this as still sleepy after my night up with madam, but you could make a quiche with the pasta and sauce if you buy cheap eggs, you could add some chopped onion, mushrooms, and anything cheap you can pick up to go in it? You can buy a pack of value bacon which is only just over £1 in most supermarkets cut all fat off and add to your quiche. Its yummy hot or cold. I am making one later. you cook the pasta and sauce, mix in 3 or 4 eggs, plus anything you fancy and bake for 20 mins - 30 mins until set, serve hot or cold. I love it.

I've not had chickpea dahl, could you serve with sw wedges and salad?? Buy a value pack of spuds for about £1.80 ie the 5kg bag?

If you buy 2 value cans of mushy peas ie about 50p for the two you can make the mushy pea curry. Tin Beans, 2 tins mushy peas, diced onion, curry powder, I added diced mushroom but not needed.. I loved it

I love savoury rice cooked with 2 boiled eggs mixed in. Very filling not everyones taste but its a filling sw lunch.

If you bought tomatoe puree, mozerella you could make a smash pizza?

mmm the quiche sounds nice. Can you do it with any of the pasta n sauce flavours? I think I'm going to do the smash pizza tonight. Men are going out tonight so I'm going to my sis in laws who is also on sw so I've offered to cook tea at hers, (shes not had smash pizza so I thought I'd make it for her). Gona buy a big bag of potatoes and do egg, chips and beans for a few teas this week. Thank you for your suggestions Jackie, :) its helped to jog my brain a bit and get it thinking of different things I can do. Ive just seen a recipe for egg fried rice aswell which other than the rice I have everything else so I'm going to try that aswell this week.

Back