My thinky place....

pinkelle

I'm on a mission!!!
I re-joined my local slimming world club yesterday morning, 16th Nov '11. This is going to be where I keep track of what I have eaten, my food diary. Feel free to add any comments which you feel may help me with my weight loss journey!!!

Day One - Wednesday 16th November
Plan - Extra Easy
Syns - 14
Free Food - Lean Chicken Breast Fillet, 100g potatoes, chicken OXO cube (1/2 of)
Super Free - (mountains of each) carrots, cauli, broccoli, sprouts,
HexA - 350ml Skimmed milk
HexB - None :(

I know I missed out on a HexB but I just wasn't hungry at all, I will try and include it from now on though.

Exercise - 60mins of walking

Last edited:
Day 2 - Thursday 17th November

Plan - Extra Easy
Syns - 14
Free Food - Lean Bacon, spaghetti
Super Free - Onion, mushrooms, tomatoes (tinned), banana, apple,
HexA - 350ml Skimmed milk
HexB - Shopping here!! 2 alpen light bars

Exercise - 25 mins walking

Last edited:
Hi, well done with your weight loss so far! Dont forget your HEB :) I always find room for mine lol. Alpen lights are tooo yummy! xx

Hi, I did forget it yesterday but I will probably have something to munch on when little one is in bed and I am watching TV! Shopping is coming soon, sure I ordered some of those Alpen lights!!

x

I always save mine up for when the kids in bed :) Or they steal em ha ha! xx

Right, not done very well with this, weigh in today and lost 7.5....dead happy. I will start re-posting my daily diaries again from tomorrow!!

Thank you Ginger.....I was stunned!!

Still not been doing my diary....ooops!! I will start them from Wednesday as that is the official start of the week for me as that is my weigh day at SW.

Just wanted to say how pleased I am with myself today though. I have just got back from my mums where it was KFC for tea. My brother went and fetched 2 huge bargain bucket thingy's and I had NO CHIPS!! The pepsi was not diet so I didn't have any and I had 2 pices of chicken minus the skin!!!

Then mum asked if anyone wanted any cake and custard for pud and I had NONE!!!! Sugar free jelly later on for me!!!!

Yayyyy!!!

Well done resisting the KFC hun! And pudding!! Willpower of steel! What a fab weigh in you had..7.5lb, thats amazing! Good luck for your weigh in on wed! x

Thanks Chun-ky, I was amazed with myself!!!

This week I lost 4.5 and got my first slimmer of the week award!! Only half a pound off my next stone award as well!!

Back