Leg Press - 3 sets of 12 reps
Shoulders
DB Lat Raise - 3 sets of 12-15 and 8 reps
DB Side Lat Raise - 3 sets of 12-10 and 10 reps
Arnold Press - 3 sets of 12 reps
EZ Bar Lat Row - 3 sets of 12 reps
DB Shrug - 7 sets of 10 reps

Hi There
With all this exersice , do you have to use up all of your syns ? , or do you ever go over your allowance when you have had a good work out .
I ask this because i play sports a lot , and as you will know , exersise makes you hungry ?
Rich

Hi There
With all this exersice , do you have to use up all of your syns ? , or do you ever go over your allowance when you have had a good work out .
I ask this because i play sports a lot , and as you will know , exersise makes you hungry ?
Rich

Well since ive been at target ive had to start eating a hell of alot more. What you get told to do is up your HEXB's first but to be honest i count calories more than anything now as things like protein shakes have to be synned and how you call a protein shake a syn il never know. I have about 20 syns of protein shakes a day haha.

Calorie wise i need around 3500-4000 cals a day just to maintain, which is a hell of alot of food when you eat healthy. I currently have around 7-8 meals a day and eat right upto i go to bed.

What i did before i was at target is syn my protein shakes and i would only have 2 scoops a day and get my protein from chicken,turkey,beef,fish,low fat cottage cheese etc where as now i have 4 scoops a day. It is possible to keep well within your syns and train hard it all depends on what you eat.

You could take a cooked chicken breast to have post workout rather than a shake.

Also make sure you drink plenty of water while doing your exercise, i dont think nothing of having 2+ltrs of water in the gym and it could be that you are thirsty rather than hungry. I also have some ryvitas with peanut butter and laughing cow cheese triangles on to get some carbs and good fats in to as soon as i get home. I use the ryvitas and cheese triangles from my HEX a+b and syn the peanut butter about 4.5syns for 15g.

I think I may have to go for a lie down after reading this thread lol.
You've made me feel exhausted Hun hahaha. Well done on all your hard work, you are such an inspiration & you are doing fantastic :)
Keep up the good work. Big hugs, Stacey xxxxx

Wednesday 23rd January
Cardio
X-Trainer - 15 mins
Chest
Chest Press Machine - 3 sets of 12-10 and 6 reps
Incline Smith Machine - 3 sets of 8-10 and 10 reps
Incline Flye - 3 sets of 12-10 and 10 reps
Machine Flye - 7 sets of 10 reps
Triceps
Cable Pressdown - 3 sets of 12-10 and 6 reps
Bench Dips - 3 sets of 20 reps
Incline Close Grip Press - 3 sets of 12 reps
Overhead Rope Press - 7 sets of 10 reps
AB'S
Hanging Knee Raise - 3 sets of 15 reps
Crossover Crunch - 3 sets of 20 reps
Butterfly Crunch - 3 sets of 20 reps
Broomstick Twist - 150 reps each side

Hi Craig! I'm baaack.

Just wanted to let you know I've joined a gym so I can finally do REAL weights!
Going every other day. Tomorrow morning I'm going to either a Yogalates class or Boxercise.
For cardio I go on the bike and interval train on treadmill and then I do 3 sets of 13 reps on about 5-6 different machines. Will start blogging agian but I was wondering if you have a facebook or messenger because I'd really love your support and someone you talk to about it all. You're great for giving motivation!

Hi Craig! I'm baaack.

Just wanted to let you know I've joined a gym so I can finally do REAL weights!
Going every other day. Tomorrow morning I'm going to either a Yogalates class or Boxercise.
For cardio I go on the bike and interval train on treadmill and then I do 3 sets of 13 reps on about 5-6 different machines. Will start blogging agian but I was wondering if you have a facebook or messenger because I'd really love your support and someone you talk to about it all. You're great for giving motivation!

Well done keep up the great work, sounds like you have a good plan going.

Back