My turn to be happy

First week weigh in -7 lbs so very happy. Tried pair 16 jeans n in dotty p,s and were too big, felt great.

WOW! Well done on the fab weight loss and the dropping a size! :woohoo:

I've said on here before, I truly appreciate dropping a dress size more than what the scales read. I personally think it's a truer picture to how well you're doing.

Enjoy a fabulous day hun and I hope today you have a spring in your step :hug99: xx

Thanks everyone I started to eat less carbs three weeks before I started Exante I was 13 st 7lb so if I include that over 1 month of dieting thats a total of -19 lb. So it as took me 19 lb to drop a dress size. I have given myself till Xmas to get to where I want to be 9 st 7 lb and size 12. If I try and not be to impatient I'm hoping it will take the pressure of me. Weekend went bad, had 40th do curry and drinks and on sun morning I was starving again, hubby cooked bacon sarnie. I'm back on track now, but shows one day can so mess up ur routine.

Good afternoon Marie, hope you're still back on track and finding it easy :hug99: xx

I am back on track thanks gp but all weekend was not a good one food wise, so can't see any weight loss this week, but I'm not getting upset, I did this to myself. Lol. How are you?

I'm good thanks. It's good you're getting back on track. I've had a couple of bad weekends along the way, but fortunately getting back on track straight away meant I didn't suffer a gain. Fingers crossed for you xx

Back