my update!

Lol think he might think im weird if i do that? lol xx Ill try lol x

Lol think he might think im weird if i do that? lol xx Ill try lol x

get with the program trac,take it on your mobile,pretend your havein frequency problems lol,thats proper stalker material iv revealed there pahhhhhhhhahhaa

ha ha this place is mad lol

K there up :sigh:

Hahahaha now we know the real you lol Bunny boiler!!
Well done lady honey..are we having recent pics too? Im greedy arent i lol xx

Hahahaha now we know the real you lol Bunny boiler!!
Well done lady honey..are we having recent pics too? Im greedy arent i lol xx

haha thats me in the flesh..loljust got my licence so funny the big fat face on me in it,my face is half the size now,i have that pic for ten years hahaha

Oh no how annoying i was about 12 and half stone on mine so not too bad for me! I passed 2 years ago this month. Got a car hun?? xxx

Oh you are greedy lol ill hav a look and see if iv any recent

Lol thankyou! Haha xx

Oh no how annoying i was about 12 and half stone on mine so not too bad for me! I passed 2 years ago this month. Got a car hun?? xxx

haha i sure do,the passion wagon,haha a red fiat punto,gettin a new car when i come back from hols,tossing between a hyiundia coupe,or a mazda mx5.something sporty,but i need to get the bod first hahaha

did you know u can put curry powder into the soup.mmmm so gonna try that today,not sure im gonna try those crisps tho,wat happens if i crave real ones,aghhhhhhhhh have a midnight binge lol no but i think am gonna stick to shakes and soup....
ps i should have dug out a photo from when i was skinny but they might have copped on,to see a 10 year old on a drivin licence lol

Aww Jen carpet fitters have gone!!! Lol x

Lol tempting hun, he looked a bit of a "lad" if you get what i mean! Nice though lol x

oh guess where i just came from,the beauty salon,my mate told me all about these wraps that make you loose inches,so i took the plunge and got it done,its a bit mad,called a universal contour wrap.85 euro each they recomend 3.but you defo loose 6 inches or u get your money back..its cool do u know it before i waffle any further?

oh guess where i just came from,the beauty salon,my mate told me all about these wraps that make you loose inches,so i took the plunge and got it done,its a bit mad,called a universal contour wrap.85 euro each they recomend 3.but you defo loose 6 inches or u get your money back..its cool do u know it before i waffle any further?

Tell us more Jen!!

oh ok here i go,
so i went down got naked,to the pants,they put these heated wraps on me that had been soaking in clay from the deep sea.the areas u want to concentrate on they put more clay on,then she put this space suit type thing on me,and i lay there for an hour.oh sorry before she applied the wraps,she measured,anckle,calf,knee,lower theigh ,upper theigh ,tummy,just below the breast,breasts above the breasts,arm,and wrists,and off we went,so when i was done she unravelled me and measured me again,and i last 11 inches,shocker,was so relaxin, recomend it to anyone,so needless to say im booked in next week and the week after,she said if u do 3 you go down a dress size,but you dont loose weight just inches.the clay somehow works on your fat cells and she did say something about it helpin that i was on the diet with the cell and stuff i was too excited to take it in,so now...happy days

oh ok here i go,
so i went down got naked,to the pants,they put these heated wraps on me that had been soaking in clay from the deep sea.the areas u want to concentrate on they put more clay on,then she put this space suit type thing on me,and i lay there for an hour.oh sorry before she applied the wraps,she measured,anckle,calf,knee,lower theigh ,upper theigh ,tummy,just below the breast,breasts above the breasts,arm,and wrists,and off we went,so when i was done she unravelled me and measured me again,and i last 11 inches,shocker,was so relaxin, recomend it to anyone,so needless to say im booked in next week and the week after,she said if u do 3 you go down a dress size,but you dont loose weight just inches.the clay somehow works on your fat cells and she did say something about it helpin that i was on the diet with the cell and stuff i was too excited to take it in,so now...happy days
I want one, I want one, I want one. I'm going to google it now and see who does them in my area.

I want one, I want one, I want one. I'm going to google it now and see who does them in my area.

oh its great,i loved it,oh another thing even better you leave the clay on for 24-48 hours and it still works in your system,and u can loose more inches,ya cant really notice it it becomes like dust ya just rub it off,let me know how you get on am so excited for you now....:party0011:

Back