My version of re-feed for one week? Any thoughts?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by IrishMum, 8 April 2009 Social URL.

1. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    Well, some of you know I'm re-feeding from Friday for a family wedding the following Friday. I'm re-starting LT the next day. I know that to allow myself a few drinks I need to re-feed for the whole week, but as it's a temporary break I was going to re-jig it a little so that it might be easier to get back into ketosis?

What I was going to do was:

Day 1 & 2- Shake, shake, Small meal as per re-feed instructions (instead of just for day 1)
    Day 3 & 4- Shake, 2 small meals as per re-feed instructions
    Day 5 & 6- Shake, 2 Small meals as per re-feed instructions with small amount of carbs at 1 meal.
    Day 7- Wedding- Shake, wedding meal (being sensible- no bread roll, gravy, dessert, etc.) and a few beers.

Does this sound okay? It's basically doing the re-feed, but doing 2 days at a time instead of one day at a time, if that makes sense?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LondonIrishOllie

LondonIrishOllie Pensively Posting

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(38.64%)
    Diet:
    Finished LT Easter 09
    sounds good by the looks of it but no beers I would think.. If you're gonna drink drink something less calorific.. Vodka/gin soda water/slimline tonic or diet coke or something.

4. kered

kered Gold Member

Hi, yes it looks okay, as long as you are out of ketosis you will be okay to drink alcohol at the wedding, but be warned, the alcohol will affect you a lot quicker than it used to do. Can you do a test to make sure you are out of ketosis on the day of the wedding (alcohol)?
    I know you are going straight back onto lipotrim, but make sure you have protein at your meals, and maybe add 1 piece of fruit on day 5+6, as you will still need to have sufficient nutrients.

Enjoy the wedding.
    I am off to Nottingham for the weekend to see my Son, he is 26 and alcohol and chinese is on the menu (argggghhh!*!), I am going to have to have LOTS of control.

5. IrishMum

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    Hmmm..might be a good idea? Me & all my friends drink coors lite (95cals a bottle!) so I was going to stick to that (for handiness sakes in rounds etc.?) but if I swapped to 1/2 ones I could get away with only drinking alcohol every 2nd round? Hmm....got me thinking now!
    As Kered said- it'll affect me quicker since I haven't drank in a few months so I'll need to pace myself.
    Thanks!

6. IrishMum

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    I will- lean meat/fish with no sauces/gravy's! :D
    I'll have some melon on standby- I'm not a fruit lover at ALL, but can eat veg til it comes out my nose!

7. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    Yeah, looks grand to me, tho having never actually re-fed, I've just binged like a champion instead - just pace it as you say. You seem very focussed and determined so you should be grand. :D

Enjoy yourself!!

8. IrishMum

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    Please God I'll manage to get back on track! I could've waited until after this wedding to start LT, but then I'd still be almost 1 stone heavier than I am now! My next family wedding is at the end of June- so I hope to be nearly at goal by then?

9. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You are doing great and being very sensible about the whole thing. Have a super time, if you concentrate on going around talking to everyone, you may find you dont have time to sit and swig the alcohol!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.