My Walking plan

time4action

I went for a wonderful brisk walk on Saturday and was reminded of a time 2 yrs ago when I would walk most days and clock up 12 - 15 miles a week. I was a size 10/12 then and fitter than I've ever been in my life. I've decided to work my way back up to that and devised the following walking plan.

Monday - 30 mins brisk
Tuesday - 35 mins brisk
Wednesday - 40 mins, not brisk
Thursday - 30 mins brisk
Friday - Rest Day
Saturday - 40 mins brisk
Sunday - Rest day

When I was at my fittest, I used to walk a mile in 12 - 15 mins however on Saturday I did 2 miles in 45 mins, shocking.

Yesterday was rest day, so after work tonight the walking boots go on and I'll be off round the park making my little legs move as fast as they can.

L x

Thats a great plan, Im going to devise my own plan to use my treadmill and xtrainer. Its amazing how quickly your fitness levels can improve with adding on a couple more mins every couple of days. I sit on my bum all day in work and its time for me to get moving again.

That's fantastic!! Who cares how long it took you! :D

When you first start back to exercising, you don't need to do quite so much as you build up your fitness anyway!!

Well done honey for starting back to exercise, soon it will be lovely weather to do it as well!!
x

Time4, thats a brill idea, I often go to the park and briskly walk round the lake, Invest in a cheapy MP3 player, I love to take mine with me.

Well I've been out for my 30 min brisk walk tonight and I feel great!

Came home and made a big pot of chilli and a big pot of bolognaise, both to go in portion sizes in the freezer for meals over the next few weeks.

I've had a lovely day and feel really good.

Thanks for your support guys :)

Did it work !!!!, did it bloomin work !!!!!, no it didnt work, I'm going to have to have a serious talk with myself and stop this nonsense once and for all.

The talk you gave your self must of worked you are sounding great this week and talk about ultra efficient!!! do you want to give me a serious talking to? I could do with it lol

Great walking plan, makes you feel good too, out in the fresh air:cool: Only trouble is when its raining its really hard to motivate yourself to go and walk.

I'm here, I'm here. Still walking although I didnt walk today (even though I was supposed to do an easy 40 mins) my legs just couldnt take it and the footie was on hehe!

all in all its going well and I will do as much as I can do then build on that next week.

Feeling really good for it :D

WELL DONE YOU!!

YOU WILL FEEL TEN TIMES BETTER FOR DOING IT!

RUTHY XXX

Where are you T4? Don't tell me you are unwell, like me! or that all the walking finished you off!!! lol Hope you are ok x

Back