My wedding day countdown

I'm no longer overweight!

Hi again,

sorry forgot to mention - I am no longer classed as overweight and I am now healthy (just):eek:

hi honey
well done on your loss...however it happened you did it!! so well done!:p well done on being overweight too!!!lol!!

Just realised that you are getting married the day we go on honeymoon!! ahhh!!:)

we will both be having wonderful days!

keep up with the good work babe..it will be so worth your while on your wedding day!

hugs Lou XX

It's my hen weekend!

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been on for a while - everything has gone manic here. I will catch up with the threads after the weekend I promise:eek:

Well we are off this afternoon to Butlins in Minehead for an adults only weekend. This is my hen weekend and I can't wait:D We are going half board so breakfast and dinner is already paid for...diet is out of the window until monday. (I got on the scales this morning so I can see what the damage will be on Monday. (still 10st 5))

Three nites of girlie gossip, laughing and dancing:D There are nine of us going.

I still haven't packed yet, I'm rushing around trying on all my new clothes - not deciding much it has to be said. I'd better get a move on.:p

H2b is even more stressed about the wedding, and he is being rude to everyone in the process - I just ignore him and leave him to get over it. He is actually getting p***ed off with people volunteering to come over and help??? I don't know what his problem is but he had better sort himself out soon or we will be having words:mad:

It's his stag weekend too, they are going canoeing and camping (very outdoor types) with lots of alcohol involved. He is even annoyed because no-one volunteered to drive him there!

I'd better go now and put another load into the washing machine, and my bath is now run with Johnson's baby bath(for baby soft skin ha ha ha) so I am all set for a relaxing soak for 1/2 hour. (don't know where H2b is but his car has gone from the drive)

Bye for now - hope you all have good weekends

I get married in 6 days!!!

Hi All,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get in touch, I just don't seem to have had any spare time at the moment.

The hen weekend was fab and a real eye-opener. Butlins adult only weekends have shown me that I am quite naive and have obviously led a sheltered life. (lots of crude, naked people around, thinking it was their right to touch you:eek: ).

We went for a good time and we throughly enjoyed ourselves. Lots of laughing, dancing and eating. (6lbs gain:D ) but for some reason people kept asking me if I was behaving myself?? As if I wasn't capable of going away without having that last fling. A lot of people were only there for one thing - it was such a cattle market.:sigh: Some of the blokes were nice and when they found out it was hen weekend, shook my hand, congratulated me and were off before I could say thanks:D

Anyway - wedding stuff. I can't believe it is only 6 days now. I have got 3 days at work this week and then I am off until June 12th. (hooray)

The wedding cake is iced and looks beautiful ( the inlaws are bringing it to our house on sat) The flowers are ordered for the ladies making things for us, the fresh food is on order from tesco and the alcohol has been bought from Makro.
We even went out yesterday and bought an off cut of carpet to go inside the marquee just in case the weather is still iffy.

H2b has calmed down a bit - he had a panic about the amount of things to do but I sat down with him and made a list that we have been slowly crossing off as we achieve things.

I have pre-ordered the menu for the wedding breakfast and I will go off tomorrow lunch time to sort out the euros for Ireland.

I have spent the day washing and ironing in prep for honeymoon, and we have also tidied the garden up.

The meat is all ordered with the local butcher and will be collected on Friday morning.

We are off to see The Who in concert on Tues - so I have changed my WI until Thursday - I must have one final WI before the big day. I am back on sole source/790 this week just to try and get rid of those lbs.

I had a panic dress rehearsal last thursday - the dress still fits even with the extra gain. My niece also did a trial hair run - My big brother said that I look like I have a birds nest on the top of my head!

Anyway - sorry for this being so muddled and random:eek: I have a feeling it will be a very random week. (h2b's ex wife gave us a card and a bottle of champagne today - very random indeed)

Take care all - I hope you are all doing well.

I will try to write later in the week (thurs/fri when I have some more time)

I AM GETTING MARRIED ON SATURDAY:eek: :D :p

I will try to post some pics of hen nite then too:D

OMG butlins and naked adults just dont go....lol. To think my boys were there not so long ago.....!
Sounds like a laugh though.

I'm getting married in the morning!!!

OMG I can't believe how the time has flown.

When I started this diary, I had months to go before the wedding and now its tomorrow:D

I can't wait to be Mrs Graham.

The house is all ready - marquee is up and decorated and I am now at my mum's house ready for tomorrow. I have had my shower, put all the gunk in my hair so that it is ready for the morning and I am just about to tackle filing and painting my nails:p

My twin has very kindly gone out to collect the Chinese takeaway (diet is finished until June 12) On a plus note I lost 5 lbs this week, so I am nearly healthy again.

Hopefully the weather will hold for tomorrow - we are forecast occasional showers but we are prepared for any eventuallity (spelling!!)

Before I left I showed h2b where the rings and buttonholes are - he looked completely shocked...he had forgotten about the rings etc but he put them next to his wallet so he won't forget them.

I have threatened him with death if he gets drunk tonite - he is so miserable when he is hungover, and he has promised that he won't.

We have agreed to meet in the car park tomorrow morning so we can go in together. Oh bless he is so sweet:D

Noo Noo - hope you have a fantastic honeymoon :D

Speak to you all when I get back - hope everything is going well for you all.

Take care

goodluck.gif
for tomorrow, hope the weather holds off.

My wedding pics

c:\documents\john\mypictures\kodakpictures\2007-06-27\100_224

I'm not sure that this has worked ...it should be a piccie of me and my twin on the morning of the wedding before we left

My wedding pics

Hi all,

Sorry for the failed attempt earlier - I'm not sure what I am doing and don't know how to add pics to the post so I have added some of the pics to my gallery (some of the better ones I couldn't upload as they were too big)

The wedding day was fabulous, and went really quickly.

We arrived at the venue early and headed straight for the loos as girlies on this diet do!! Di (my twin) tightened my top up and we went to find the others. We had a quick drink in the bar then we had a meeting with the registrars to check names etc.

We went into the library at 1pm and we had signed the paperwork by 1.15pm:D We actually looked at each other and said "is that it?" One year in planning and its all official in 15 mins.

We decided against taking pics at the venue as there was another big event taking place at the same time (60th bday I think) so we had our lunch (silver service:D) and went home for the photos. Luckily the rain held off until after we got the pics but it had turned very cold - in fact in some pics you can see me huddled up or shivering!! ha ha ha.

I put my cape back on and started on preparing the salad for the bbq. Guests started to arrive and we had the bbq food approx 7pm.

A great time was had by all - including one or two guests adding confetti to our bed under the duvet (the hard table stuff not the nice paper stuff) So we had to clean up our bed before we got into it at 2am.

We sat and opened all the cards and presents (even though we said no to presents) with a cup of tea when all the guests had gone at 1am. We got some nice picture frames (including digital) and some great glasses (gordon ramsay), three bottles of champagne and lots of wine/alcohol. We only received one present that will prob stay in the cupboard until the giver comes around. ha ha ha

Anyway, we went on honeymoon to Cornwall for 3 days and then onto Ireland for a week. Cornwall was wet and cold but Ireland was amazing - very relaxing and friendly. Just what we needed.

This is goodbye from this post now - I have started a new diary on the cambridge restarters.

Take care all :p

Back