My wedding day countdown

Hi Lenny :D

Well done on your weight loss so far... keep up the good work girl!!

Love Nic x

Well done for another great loss this week Lenny!

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well?:D

Only a 2lb loss for me this week:(, though considering that I have been picking this week (nothing too bad, salad stuff but it included onions & red peppers which knocked me out of ketosis) it could have been worse.

Also (confession time) I had a chicken kebab at the weekend:sigh:

I have been SSing 100% since then (sore throat is helping too) so I hope to get "pink" on the stick very soon.

My CDC has advised me to move onto 790 now but do AAM week first cos my BMI is now 26:D

I have got to get back on track otherwise I will not reach my goal before the wedding.:sigh: I know its not the end of the world cos I am in the 10's but when I set myself a target I aim for it and hate to fail. (bit overdramatic...sorry:eek: )

I wish I could get rid of this bloody cold, it is really beginning to get to me. I am sticking to just aspirin and not lemsip or throat sweets but it is very hard. I'm sure once I feel better my head will be in a better place.

(last nite our aerobics class finished for the easter break and our instructor gave us cadbury's creme eggs:eek: I gave mine to my brother in law when I saw him...too much temptation)

Sorry for the long waffle:eek:

I'm having a better day today - the dreaded cold and sore throat seems to have eased off a bit:)

I know I was told on Tues to do AAM and then move onto 790 but I have been SSing this week. I wanted to do one final 100% week on SS as I haven't done one week where I haven't cheated since Feb:mad: :sigh:

Also, I am really nervous about re-introducing food:eek: I've read the yellow book over and over but somehow my brain is telling me that I might put weight on if I eat more calories (dumb eh?)

I promise that I will do AAM etc next week and see what happens. You never know, this might be the kickstart my body needs to lose more than 2lbs again. (don't get me wrong I was pleased with a 2lb loss)

I have decided to stay off the scales this week (well I'm trying anyway:eek: ) as the digits not changing is not helping with motivation either.

Anyway - I'd better do some work now.

Hope you all have great weekends

Hi Guys,

Another weigh in - 2lbs again:mad: I can't believe it, I was actually so good on my last week on SS, I didn't cheat and only 2lbs lost. The only thing I can think of is that I did drink a lot of water yesterday daytime (approx 5ltrs) I stopped all water intake at 3pm for weigh in at 6pm but maybe I was still swimming from the water. Next Tuesday I will drink less during the day:eek:

I was so fed up after weigh in and yes I caved in and had a creme egg mcflurry:eek: :eek: :eek:

I start on AAMW today, then move onto 790 next week.

I measured again last night and now my inch loss totals 24:D

On a plus side I went to Tesco last night to buy my aam food, and decided to buy some cheap clothes - I wasn't actually sure what size I needed so I took 14's and 12's into the changing room. (my head still says 16) and I fitted into the 12's (jeans too:D )

It is weird because I am now the smallest I have been for at least 5 years (10st 9) and I still see a fat person when I look in the mirror.:sigh: Will this ever change?????

On a wedding note...I have got to get my engagement and wedding rings resized before the wedding. My engagement ring just spins around and is really loose and I am scared that I might lose it. So I will do that next week - after easter.

I have been bought an easter egg this year by H2B but I have told him that I will take it away with us on honeymoon (I refuse to diet on h/m)

I'd better do some work (yes I am at work), so bye for now.
Hope you all had good weeks, sorry for the moaning:eek:

I forgot to mention that I have received my new passport back in my married name. It seems strange opening mail to Mrs Graham already. I can't use the passport until after the wedding but I don't need it until then anyway, so not a problem.

Hi Lenny & congrats on getting into those size 12 clothes :D

Must be weird seeing the new passport - I've been putting off sending mine in! Where are you going for your honeymoon, by the way?

Sorry you were feeling so down after the weigh-in :patback: it's hard having a few weeks with a low loss (I know!!) - think the water can have a huge effect though so hopefully you'll see a change next week.

Enjoy the AAM this week!

Ois x

Thanks for the pat on the back Oiseau,:D

I was down yesterday but I'm fine again today:)

We are having a two week break but split into two places - 1st week we are taking our 7mtr RIB (Rigid inflatable boat - like the Lifeboats use) down to Fowey in Cornwall. So we can play around the Cornish coast. Staying in B&B

Then we are going home for a night, picking the dog up from in-laws and taking the ferry across to Ireland. Spending a week in Galway Bay. Self catering cottage with a jacuzzi!!!

The passport was so easy to organise - I took all the downloaded forms to the registrar, left then with reception along with a SAE and it arrived back at my house the next day. The passport office did ring me to confirm that I wouldn't be using it until after May 29th.

I wasn't even sure if I needed a passport to go to Ireland but it is better to be on the safe side.

Hope you have a good loss this week

Hi guys,

Hope you all had a great easter break???

I have a fab weekend - crap diet wise but a fab weekend :eek:

I wouldn't have been too bad but we had friends over all weekend, different ones but every single day. So we had lots of goodies in the house that wouldn't normally be there. I was quite good on Sat, had my shake when they munched tuna sandwiches, ate poached chicken and veg for dinner...then choc /vanilla cheesecake with vanilla ice cream & an easter egg:eek: :eek:

Sunday, good throughout day then Chinese food (chicken & mushroom & plain noodles) friend also gave me an easter egg (she knew I am dieting:mad: ) and yesterday was a disaster - Cheese sandwich for lunch, quorn & veggies for dinner then banoffe pie with ice cream for dessert. Cool blue doritos (my fav) as snacks.

My scales show a 3lb gain:rolleyes: I'm not too angry cos I've only myself to blame.

I think the problem was that I tried on my skirt for the wedding and it fitted (a bit loose) and it sat more on my hips than waist. therefore my brain said "that fits and thats all that matters" EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES.

Start back on 790 today - 16 more lbs to go. Exercise class time has been changed this week, so I will miss WI tonight (thankfully). My mum & sister are going to buy my stuff for me.

I will stick to it 100% this week - there is now no nice food in the house (except easter eggs which I have asked H2B to hide until Honeymoon)

On a plus side H2B is chuffed because I can now fit back into my bikers leathers which means that I can join him on his BMW:rolleyes:

Take care and have a good week

P.s. Rings go to jewellers tomorrow

Hello

Hi Lenny

Just thought i'd pop across to your thread & congratulate you on how well you've done so far... don't worry, we all have minor setbacks but you seem to have the right attitude to be able to put it behind you & get back on track.

I hardly ever get a spare minute to update my own thread lately but wanted to say thanks to you for reading mine & being so supportive.

Love Nic x

My fingers have shrunk!

Hi guys,

Firstly, Thanks for the support Nic:D

I just wanted to update on the ring situation.

I finally managed to get to the jewellers to get them re-sized and my fingers have gone from M1/2 to K.

I didn't think I carried too much weight on my hands and fingers but obviously there was some to spare.

790 is going well so far:p

Have a good day everyone.

hi there babe

Hi honey, wanted to say well done on your journey so far...you really are doing fab!

So what ..you gained 3lb over easter.....that will be gone in a matter of days...so get back on the wagon and you will be fine!!oh and keep glugging the water!

I also wanted to say a huge thanks for your lovely message and support in ref to the cdc training thing, its funny sometimes when you get replies on threads they are so encouraging and supportive and at times make a huge difference to how you are feeling....your reply really made me smile and I said 'aww how sweet' out loud!!!

I really would love to do the cdc thing but cos I have had serious ups and downs and seem to be unable to keep my weight off, cos I refer back to old eating habbits...I wonder what sort of cdc i would be...but then again...I guess if you have the experience of falling off the wagon it must help towards to understanding and helping clients.
Anyway thats a way off yet!!

Well done on the ring situation...I dont carry any excess weight on my hands either....but I deffo noticed my rings spinning round in circles when I lost my 3 stone...didnt help being in ketosis and having freezing cold hands either!!

So do you have everything sorted for the wedding now?

I am so looking forward to our belated honeymoon at the end of may...will be fab to have time to ourselves!!

anyway must dash....

take care hon and thanks again

Lou XX

Hi everyone,

Thanks Lou for the continued support, as I said I think you will be a fab CDC - I personally like going to a CDC who knows about restarts etc:D

Well WI this week, on my CDC scales I had lost 2 lbs but I didn't weigh with her after easter (3lb gain) so technically I lost 5lbs :D

This week I went shopping for some clothes for honeymoon & hen weekend. I bought two dresses in M&S - size 12. I had to take one back the next day because it was a bit big around the bust, so I exchanged it for a 10:eek: Talk about chuffed! I wasn't quite so chuffed when I decided to get measured for underwear and I've gone from a D cup to an A:eek: ha ha ha H2B not too impressed either;)

I am on my last week of 790 this week - I am quite enjoying it (I was very apprehensive to start) and I think some days I am prob having too such veg (h2b veg portion sizes are iffy - I have to get to the tablespoon first if I want the correct amount)
I am stressing about having too much veg WTF!!:D excuse my language:eek:

So hopefully by the time of my hen weekend I should be up to 1200. I might need to go back down after that weekend depending on any gains:) but there will be lots of dancing too.

My rings should be back on Saturday - my finger has felt very naked this week.:p

Work is getting very hectic at the moment. My boss is on hols from Friday and I will be in charge of the whole show for two weeks - meaning I have to also come in earlier to unlock and make sure the kettle is on (Start time for all is 7.30) It wouldn't be too bad but we are also doing building work at our new premises and I've got to organise the finishing touches to that too. (by finishing touches I mean...plasterers, painters, carpet fitters, plumbers, electricians and someone to build the new flat pack canteen from Ikea)
My boss has this idea that it will all be completed when he returns and we can move into our new building early May....Not a chance.

Anyway, sorry for the long post:eek: I might not get a chance to come on here regularly so good luck with the diets this week girlies:D

Hi honey, hope your weekend has gone well.

Wow cant believe you only have 33 days left now!! doesnt the time fly?? cant believe we have been married a whole month already!!!! I want to do it all again!! it was such fun!

I am looking in frequently to see if we have heard anything from Nic......cant wait to see pics etc....all this wedding stuff is so exciting!

Well done on the outfits honey...thats great stuff a m+s size 10!!!! when and where are you having your hen night?

Not long to go now ... do you have everything sorted? I found the month before hand a bit odd...it was too soon to do somethings but knew I had a list of things to do at the last minute! I did enjoy all of the run up though and never once got stressed or nervous...we both just enjoyed everything about it!

anyway pjs are calling....chat soon honey
lou XX

Hi all,

I had a bad weekend diet wise and wasn't looking forward to the trip on the scales last nite but ...I stayed exactly the same as last week. Bloody miracle and not sure how it happened.

Let me explain - TOTM is due and on Sat I was having such bad cravings for chocolate that I gave in and ate the easter egg that I had been saving, then went on to have a chinese:eek: I also think because of the weather Sat felt like a real, sit in the pub garden and have a nice meal kind of day (just another excuse really)

I was good after that and stuck to 790 100%:eek:

I know TOTM is due because I have been a real cow at work, I'm snapping at everyone who isn't pulling there weight. ha ha ha. H2b is away at the moment so he isn't there to get the majority of it - I've got to vent at someone:D

I got my rings back yesterday so my finger is dressed again.:p

Also I measured the other day - my thighs are now 19":eek: I have never in my life been down to that - this fat burning ketosis lark must really work:D

I'd better get on - the accountant has been coming into work at 7.30 every morning - so speak to you all later.

Take care and good luck with Weigh Ins this week

What is wrong with me!!!

I have gone off the rails big time these last few days:mad:

Tues - weigh in, then exercise class...all good then cheese on 2 slices of toast, chocolate fingers x 5 & bar of milky bar (that's my great nephews choccie I pinched:eek: )

Wed - 1000a meal at mums, exercise then large Macdonalds chicken premier meal with mcflurry -then half a dairy milk turkish delight bar

Thurs - walkers cheese & onion crisps & soreen malt loaf & butter snack pack at work, then rest of turkish delight choccie & 3 small bars of dairy milk

These are all on top of my usual 790 meals.

:eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad:

I get married in a months time and I have no idea why I am bingeing like this. Alright work is a bit stressful and I am due on but I have been fine for the last 4 months so why now?

I will have another try on of my wedding outfit this weekend and my hair trial for the big day - I hope the outfit still fits:cry:

I could just cry, I feel like such a failure. I haven't managed to lose any significant amount of weight for the last 2 months and I am nowhere near goal.

Everyone keeps telling me that I've lost enough now:mad: I am still not even in the healthy BMI range and I want to get to mid range to give me some breathing room in case I put some back on.

Sorry for the rant - I will try to keep on the 790 path from now until weigh in on tues.

Take care

Sorry to hear you've had a bad few days Lenny..

But...

What you've eaten is in the past - dont let it affect what you eat now!!

Crack back on with 790 - you'll be fine!!

One thing which I spoke to my cdc about which I was doing may help you - I'm having a boiled egg in the morning with my shake.. It's coming off the calories allowed for the day - but having food twice a day is really helping and with the fact I work 12.5hour shifts it's really good for keeping me going over the morning.. Maybe you could look at something like that?? (just no dippy soldiers though!!!!!!)

Still can't stop eating!

Hi guys,

As I said before big time off the rails - and I continued into the weekend. It's mainly chocolate and crisps too!

To make matters worse:....
On saturday I was taking my mum shopping to get her wedding outfit (she is also on CD and wanted to lose some weight before hand). I was slightly late leaving as usual and I was just picking up my bag when I commented that the wedding is 4 weeks today to H2b - his reply was "its not too late to change our minds is it?" I was gobsmacked, I just dropped my bag and went back into the living room to sit next to him to ask if he was serious.

It turns out that he is stressing about the formal part - I pointed out that I'm not particuarly looking forward to being the centre of attention either but that it is only in front of 5 other people (parents, twin sis & partner) and we chose the minimum amount of words from the booklet. Also that it should only last for max 20 mins. I also said that when I got married the first time it was in a church full of 100 people so 5 would be a breeze.

By this time I was v.late so I said If he wants to change his mind let me know cos I wouldn't take mum shopping to spend money for something that wasn't going to happen:sigh:

He gave me a cuddle and said he was just panicking over nothing. I was shaking all the way over on the drive to mums - 30 miles.

He was fine when I saw him later - he was even joking about his stag weekend with my twins partner and older BIL.

Sat was my nephews 18th and mum put on a birthday tea for him - sandwiches, pizza & crisps:eek: Then chocolate cake for his cake.

Yesterday I stuck mainly to water!!! and 3 CD's.

Both h2b and myself said that we felt really bad and bloated from what we had eaten this week - there is now no food in the house and we are going to be extra good this week. We have each other for support. CD starts again today and we have drawn a line under last week.

Weigh in tomorrow but I'm not expecting any results apart from a gain.

Sorry for the waffle:eek:

Hi Lenny Honey!

Sorry things have been so stressy for both of you at the moment.

Things are going to be fab honey, you both need to stop stressing and just get on and enjoy the run up to your wedding.I so wish we could do it all again, I loved my day and it was such a wonderful time in our lives.:p

Eating before the wedding....well I can empathise with you on that one, I did exaclty the same thing a few weeks before the wedding...I think that must be down to stress or something even if its a subconscious thing!
Everybody I have spoken to has said I looked stunning on the day and the most repatative comment has been about how happy we both looked on the day and how happy the atmosphere was..............BUT if I could change one thing about my day it would have been to have been 100% better CD wise in the 2 weeks leading up to the wedding. I have looked at the pics and feel I look very fat in the face! The body views are fine:rolleyes: ...but my face looks very round and I really wish I had put that little bit more of an effort in!:eek:

I am not saying you are not making an effort...but if you can try and ss or 790 for a little bit longer I think you will be that little bit happier with the pics etc.

I really didnt expect to be dissapointed with the pics...being as though I was 3stone lighter than I had been a yr before...but I think we all become more self critical the ore weight we loose and nothing is ever good enough!! either that or its just me being silly and far too self critical(which vic says is the prob!!) and completly forget all that I have just said!!

Anyway honey, just try and take one day at a time and just both try and chill out a bit!
Dont think Vic or I could have faked last minute nerves......after all we have been together for 13 yrs so no one could ever say we had rushed into it!!!!

Will try and write a bit more often now hon...just trying to get my head round being good and trying to eat healthy as opposed to SS-ing....will let you know how it goes!
hugs Lou X

How did that happen?????

Hi all,

I have somehow managed to lose 2lbs this week:eek: This now takes me to 3st (finally - those last few lbs seemed to take forever).

Now you can all see what I ate last week so how did I lose?

I am now in a better frame of mind and ready to get back on track. Being very good this week I promise.

Hope everyone is well - I am so busy at work (and I've lost broadband until 10th May) so I might not be on here that much.

Take care

Back