my wedding weight loss journey!!

So u have roughly similar time to us!
It's scary as I can't visualise my self skinny! Let alone in a beautiful dress!
Won't be dress shipping anytime soon x
X

I've got around 7st to loose before July 2013 so I'm sure you will get to your goal! Have you done any planning/organising yet. We have booked our venue and I've found the dress I will have... got lots planned but still seems like ages away even though I'm sure it will come round quick!

ellen83 said:
I've got around 7st to loose before July 2013 so I'm sure you will get to your goal! Have you done any planning/organising yet. We have booked our venue and I've found the dress I will have... got lots planned but still seems like ages away even though I'm sure it will come round quick!

I've done the planning, just can't book until April :( waiting on the travel agents as we're marrying abroad!
I know style of dress but can't face trying any just yet!
I just want to get the first stone out of the way then hopefully the rest will follow x

I've done the planning, just can't book until April :( waiting on the travel agents as we're marrying abroad!
I know style of dress but can't face trying any just yet!
I just want to get the first stone out of the way then hopefully the rest will follow x

Once the first stone is out of the way everything seems so much more achievable. I've never been slim so have NO idea what shape my body will decide to take. Am excited and terrified but mainly excited. I've found the dress I'm hoping to get (as long as it'll suit but will start trying on dresses when I get to about size 16 which I'm hoping will be around september or before lol

ellen83 said:
Once the first stone is out of the way everything seems so much more achievable. I've never been slim so have NO idea what shape my body will decide to take. Am excited and terrified but mainly excited. I've found the dress I'm hoping to get (as long as it'll suit but will start trying on dresses when I get to about size 16 which I'm hoping will be around september or before lol

It seems to be coming away very slowly? This is the first time I've done EE and all I feel is bloated and sluggish x
I just hope it changes after the first stone x
I to have no idea what my body will be like x I haven't been slim since having my little girl and they say pregnancy changes your body x

It seems to be coming away very slowly? This is the first time I've done EE and all I feel is bloated and sluggish x
I just hope it changes after the first stone x
I to have no idea what my body will be like x I haven't been slim since having my little girl and they say pregnancy changes your body x

Changes/screws over. I have two boys, and both times the labour was the easiest part. My body doesn't agree with being pregnant...but a chunk of that is probably weight related lol.

I have never done SW before and generally stick to EE, I've not been too bad. Are you making sure you're having your syns?

When you say slowly... how much have you been losing?

Well pregnancy and labour was both fair to me! And I only gained 10lbs x it was after when I piled the lbs on x in 21 months I've gained 3 stone! :(
I done it about 7 years ago and lost 4 stone x but that was before extra easy days x
Well I say slow because by the 2nd week I usually have lost over 7lbs x but I've only lost 5lbs x

That's still a good loss! Have you been doing extra easy this time round? Maybe doing one of the other plans would mean a greater loss for you?

Yea extra easy x I might try a week of green next week? See how I feel x
I managed to stay on track yesterday do I'm back in the frame of mind x I want a large loss this week x
What plan do you follow x

I do extra easy as its requires very little thought as with a crazy three year old and 10 month old who still doesn't sleep more than a couple of hours a time (still breastfeeding). I tried a couple of green and original days but it just hurt my head lol

I started Dec 7th 2011 so am in my 10th week. The first couple of weeks you do feel like you're eating loads but you find your flow and what works for you.

ellen83 said:
I started Dec 7th 2011 so am in my 10th week. The first couple of weeks you do feel like you're eating loads but you find your flow and what works for you.

Wow! How did you do over Xmas?
I started 1st week in December lost 8lb by the 3rd week and lost control until when I joined again 2 weeks ago x
How much you lost so far?

I only put on 1lb over christmas and have lost 19.5lbs all together so far, which I'm really happy with because I've deliberately not been 'super' strict as want to make it more of a lifestyle change... I'm aiming for at least 2lb a week which should be doable and get me to my target well before the big day!

Wow! Well done! That's so good x
Your doing great x
Do you exercise at all? And if you don't mind me asking how much do you need to lose?

Wow! Well done! That's so good x
Your doing great x
Do you exercise at all? And if you don't mind me asking how much do you need to lose?

I exercise when I can but not as often as I'd like.

I'm not sure exactly how much I want to loose as have never been thin, was about a size 16 at 16 so no idea. If I go by bmi (which I don't think will be the way to go but we will see) I need to lose almost 8st...

At last weigh in I was 18st 5.5, my first target is to get to my 10% award which is another 8.5lbs away, I will have this before the first week of March (I will grr) and my second is to get to 16st which I'd like before the beginning of June... Will set my next target after reaching those.

How about you?

I joined the gym a couple of weeks ago. X but am yet to go!! My issue is I can only go at 530 am to be bk before the OH goes to work x
My excuse is that's it's been to cold lol x
Well I was once very skinny ( eating problem) bu I know I'm not meant to be skinny! So I'll settle with 10stone and a healthy size 12 x
I weighed in at 14stone and and that's the heaviest I've ever been! I'm a size 16 x
My first goal is my 10% x and I want that by Easter x then my 2stone by my birthday in June x then I'll see how I go x

There is no way you'd catch me at a gym that early...certainly not in this weather!

I'm really excited to see what my body looks like at less then a 16... I get giddy thinking about it. Is it cocky to not think 'if' it happens and just to know it will?

Having a nightmare today. My scales have had some sort of meltdown. Had to have a bit of a 'flexible' day yesterday as our kitchen was out of action from 8am due to the ceiling being done and when I weighed myself last night the scales were a bit temperamental, thought I'd try again this morning and now they are completely off... anything from 4 st under to 8st over... my toddler apparently weighs over 10st!!! Need some new scales asap!

Back