My Wedding Weight Loss

Going good, but dont feel like I have lost anything and had a sneaky look at the scales and theyre not moving, how are you doing

Aw it must be!! You can't not lose on this diet! Your doing great.. Keep it up! And Try to keep away from scales.. Well that's what I keep telling myself!! I'm ok.. Having 'stomach' (going to the loo to be brutally honest!!) issues tonight :( biggest negative to this diet I feel!!

week 1 -10lbs

Good luck for weigh in today :) xx

jeni3075 said:
Ooo is it today bell good luck!!!

week 1 -10lbs

Well 3lb off I am pleased with this after my blip last weekend, my pharmacy is a moody cow who needs to be more polite as I am paying her not the other way round,
This is not easy and I wish she would be more interested instead of get on right get off, how many of way, same time next week. Wish I was a lipotrim agent I would be very encouraging to people and interested in their weeks highs and lows,
So happy Days, I wish I knew how to update my ticker :-(
How's everyone else doing x

Fantastic! :) Well done you. Sorry to hear your pharmacist is rubbish though. Least you have here to get support from, but you're right, you are a paying customer and they should show some interest in how your week has gone! *sigh* Here's to another good week :) xx

jeni3075 said:
Congrats bell!!! Well done u :) have we got the same chemist???!!!

week 1 -10lbs

Thanks Girls, I am going to do some exercise this week nothing to strenuous but hopefully it will give me a bigger weight loss and I am being good. I love the support from you guys so Thank You so much.
Thanks I could not do it without everyone on here xx

Well done bell

al30 said:
Well done bell

Thanks al x

Day 17 in my lipotrim world,
People are really noticing my weight loss now
:) I have also started to put some daily tan moisture on and I feel good, hunger is a pain but it passes as I drink another gallon of water. See ppl come and go on here but hey this diet is really hard so everyone on here deserves a big big well done and be proud x

That's brilliant Bell,

Well done for coming this far & keep up the good work as you will defo feel the benefits along the way :) x

I wish I knew how to update my ticker :-(

Go here Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Then put in the pin ou set when you created it and click "Edit/Update Weight Data". Once you've updated it hit save

If you edit your sig and put [ /url] at the end (without the space) then your ticker image will link straight to he page I linked above

Back