My Wedding Weight Loss

CP78 said:
Go here Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

Then put in the pin ou set when you created it and click "Edit/Update Weight Data". Once you've updated it hit save

If you edit your sig and put [ /url] at the end (without the space) then your ticker image will link straight to he page I linked above

Hey thank you so so much, my ticker is now updated x My new Technical friend :)

jeni3075 said:
Tell me about it... Dreamin of food all night!! Yep weigh in today :)

week 1 -10lbs

Day ( hardest I have done so Far )
There is food all over the office today, I am so so tempted but I will not break although I feel like a little cry I am getting short tempered and snapping :-( can't wait till 5pm xx

Aw Bell i felt just like that yesterday hun, but this morning i was so glad i didn't cave. You will be too. We don't have much longer left on LT really so we'll all keep each other going, keep picturing yourself on your big day!x

Daisyhappy! said:
Aw Bell i felt just like that yesterday hun, but this morning i was so glad i didn't cave. You will be too. We don't have much longer left on LT really so we'll all keep each other going, keep picturing yourself on your big day!x

Hi Daisy,

I am staying strong hun xxx It just gets get to me sometimes but I am already getting in size 16 so I am motivated xxx
Thanks xx

Brilliant :)
I've been clearing out all my clothes and have a massive bag of 20s and 18s to give away-thrilled! Im still an 18 in jeans though and reckon i will be for a while depending on the type but its one step closer :)

Well done girls for resisting the temptations & keep thinking of the wonderful results at the end of your journeys :) x

Chan81 said:
Well done girls for resisting the temptations & keep thinking of the wonderful results at the end of your journeys :) x

Thanks for your support my lipo friends
I survived the office of temptation Jeni is doing fantastic can't wait for Chans next weigh in, I am rumbling like no tomorrow in my belly think it thought I would of given in by now lol no chance.
Having a early night tonight, a couple of chapters of fifty shades darker then up early to the gym in the park :) good nite keep up the good work x

Wedding Bells said:
Thanks for your support my lipo friends
I survived the office of temptation Jeni is doing fantastic can't wait for Chans next weigh in, I am rumbling like no tomorrow in my belly think it thought I would of given in by now lol no chance.
Having a early night tonight, a couple of chapters of fifty shades darker then up early to the gym in the park :) good nite keep up the good work x

Hey Daisy, we will be In size 14 In no time at all x

Chan81 said:
Night night Daisy:) catch you tomorrow x

Day 20 on the lipo diet, I am feeling great. I admit I have not had a few great days but now I am over this and actually being nice to everyone instead of snapping,
I feel skimmer and happy roll on the next 20 days xx

Oh that's good to hear Bell are you on here for just another 20 days?I think I've got 31-30 days to go but next Friday for my birthday i am coming off it as going for a birthday meal, I won't eat all day & as we are off to Frankie& Bennies I've looked at their menu & I'm having the rump steak with salad & no carbs & if I'm correct from researching ketone foods this won't be too bad! X

Naa chan that will be fine.. It IS your birthday!! Coming off it for mine to in sept... How depressing would that be! This diet on ur bday naaaa!!

Lost 15lbs

jeni3075 said:
Naa chan that will be fine.. It IS your birthday!! Coming off it for mine to in sept... How depressing would that be! This diet on ur bday naaaa!!

Lost 15lbs

I am
Here till 30 th September the day I go to Cyprus x

Wedding Bells said:
I am
Here till 30 th September the day I go to Cyprus x

DAY 21
Well another weekend gone, 11 weeks today I will be off to Cyprus for my wedding whoop whoop this keeps mr strong and reading everyone else's diaries. I am a bit up and down at the moment it is really really hard having a big family who do takeaways at weekend. No one really seems to be considerate to how I feel around food. It is hard and I really want to succeed and become a new me, I feel that I am mostly sat in the bedroom I don't have much get up and go at the moment so I don't want to even go for a walk, maybe this week I will force myself into doing some light exercise and stop slobbing around feeling sorry for myself, making everyone a chicken dinner today it does not bother me I rarely ate them after cooking them so I am ok with this, stay strong everyone and keep seeing the future as a new slimmer you xx

Back