MY WEEKLY DIARY

slimmann

Hi guys thought i would join the rest of you and start wriiting a diray, i think though i will make mine weekly rather than daily as it gives me more to write about lol. Im now on day 6 of TS and 100% so far, the only problem i am having is that the soups are becoming to sickly, to over creamy, and despite adding more and more water they dont change the creamyness of them.I had a vanilla shake for breakfast this morning but added a spoonfull of coffee to it and it was lovely a bit like a mochochoco lol.I found the first three days a real struggle with a lot of hunger pains and tummy rumbling but thankfully that is now under control, i actually nearly missed my luchtime soup as i was not at all hungry or thinking of food, for once lol, hope i remain like this as i can cope with this.This is the 1st time i have ever tried a vlcd so just need to stay positive and get through it, after all i have another 19wks of this until, cross fingers, i reach my goal.Well i dont want to bore people so i shall do a write up again on thurs on my 1st weigh in and from then on in shall update my diary weekly, any tips ect or recipes anyone wants to share with me i can use for my AAM wk would be great.Right guys thanks for reading and catch you soon.:)

Good luck on your journey mate. You will get plenty of help and guidance on here.
:eatdrink051:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Really nervous as weigh in day 2moz so i shall let you all know how i do but cross fingers as feeling absolutely great at the mo not even feeling hungry and defo in Ketosis have been for 2-3 days as can really taste the coppery taste in my mouth but no bad breath thank goodness :)

hi, i seem to be writing this a lot lol but try adding cayenne pepper to the soup.. it's the only way i can eat them, i hate 'real food' creamy soups too
good luck :)

Really annoyed went to boots today to weigh myself and surprise surprise they were out of order just my luck, to add to it i am just starting wk2 and today i have been really hungry despite keeping myself occupied, weds nites are usally my nites for going out withe my freinds on the town and they have been txtin me like mad to come out :( to make matters worse i am really craving a pizza, another wed nite usual whilst i am out, do i give in and go out and have the pizza or just try and stay strong and not give in to temptation....what to do what to do ..... i keep trying tp persuade myself that one nite wont hurt as i will just get back on ts tomorrow, just dont know why i am finding it hard today when the last 7days have been a breeze...HELP !!!!

nooooo don't do it! by all means go and be sociable if you can handle sticking to sparkling water, but do not get a pizza!! you will feel so bad about it after, and it's not worth it.. i know it seems really hard but just remember, you've had pizza before and you will have it again. and imagine what a treat it will be after all your hard work ;)

Slimm dont buy a pizza, get yourself a set of scales instead, that way you r not relying on Boots. You know it makes sense. Good luck by the way...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You're a big man, and your out of shape.
But for me it's a full time job.”

Start Weight 27 St 6Lbs
Lighter Life
Wk 1 -15.5lbs, wk 2 -5.7lbs, wk 3 -0.6lbs, wk 4 -10lbs, wk 5 -4lbs,
wk 6 -5lbs, wk 7 -3.5lbs, wk 8 -2.5lbs, wk 9 -6lbs, wk 10 -5.7lbs.
Total LL loss 53lbs.
Exante
Wk 11 -8lbs, wk 12 +1.5lbs (Xmas), wk 13 -6lbs, wk 14 -4.5lbs,

GOALS
Lose 1 stone Done
Lose 2 stone Done
Lose 3 stone Done
Lose 4 Stone Done
Lose 5 stone Done
Next target is to get into the 21’s.
http://www.minimins.com/exante-diaries/250623-lighter-life-exante.html

Slimm don't you eat that pizza! It's not worth it chick you've done so well xx

Thanks for all the support guyz i resisted temptation even told my freinds i wont be coming out 4 a drinkys until may lol.... i did however have a piece of ham earlier :( but should be ok but not again feel so guilty now :( ..... i had a nice shower and now im turning in the god awful hunger pains have gone again i think it was just cravings... but defo going to order shakes only on my next order with exante as i have got to the point where the soups are making me feel too sick they are just far to creamy for me so will be glad when they are all gone lol....they tasted lovely the first wk but now im on the second they are just making me feel sick even the smell of them :( hopefully i shall be able to weigh myself tomorrow so that cross fingers should cheer me up .... anyway guyz once again thanks for your support i am relying on it heavely as i live on my own and i have not told anyone about me lossing weight just want to surprise everyone in may :)

well done you.. see if you felt that guilty about a piece of ham, imagine how you would have felt after a pizza ;) i think if you just have to have something, pure protein like ham or a boiled egg at least won't knock you out of ketosis..
when you order your next pack, how about adding some porridge? i'm going to do the same, then it will make me feel like i am eating something proper.. do you have the bars?

Weighed myself today and i have lost a wopping 13lbs in wk 1 :) i am so over the moon and all that hard work all bar one piece of ham was well worth it..... bring on wk2 weigh in .....

No i dont have the bars and dont intend to really as the shakes really satisfy me, its just the soups that i am finding difficult to manage in wk2 they are beggining to make me feel sick even the smell of them.When i place my next order i shall just be ordering shakes only, i like porrige and mite try these and the bars nearer to hitting my target weight so it introduces so food that i can eat back into my diet before i start the stabaliser programme.......thanks for all the encouragement guyz it means so much :)

well done 13lbs in week 1 is brilliant, just hang in there i am sure it will be worth it in the end. I too am stuggleing with cravings, especially at 3pm, I so want something sweet, so that is when I am going to have my shake and see how I go.
keep up with the diary its a great help and support for us all, thats what is good about this site.

Way to go, 13lb is amazing! How good do you feel now - and not having the pizza was well worth it! Well done :)

Well done sweetie that's a fab loss :D

Thanks babez and thanks for all your support its appreciated....oh didnt join gym last wk like i said i have waited until wk 2 and feel i have so much more energy now so heading down there tomorrow to join :)

Go for it Hun do whatever it takes to make yourself happy because as long as you happy that's all that matters :D

Starting wk3 2moz and weighed myself today and lost another 5lbs i am so pleased :) despite having 2 bites of a pizza this wk which i am and was ashamed of i thought i would not loss anything but was so pleased when i steped on the scales

Back