my weekly shrinking!

violetfire

shrinking violet
Ok first week done and feeling good! Did my first weekly weigh in today and wasn't expecting a big loss as I was on lipotrim before starting sns but I have lost...

8 POUNDS!!!! :-D

This makes me a very happy girl!

well done on your weight loss

violetfire said:
Ok first week done and feeling good! Did my first weekly weigh in today and wasn't expecting a big loss as I was on lipotrim before starting sns but I have lost...

8 POUNDS!!!! :-D

This makes me a very happy girl!

Wooho! That's great!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you :D I'm really happy!

Ok week 2 WI :- 5 Pounds!! Really happy!

that means in the last 2 weeks I have lost 13 pounds WONDERFUL! Although I'm a bit miffed that I missed a stone by 1 little pound lol

violetfire said:
Ok week 2 WI :- 5 Pounds!! Really happy!

that means in the last 2 weeks I have lost 13 pounds WONDERFUL! Although I'm a bit miffed that I missed a stone by 1 little pound lol

That's amazing though! Well done! :)

Daft question but to those of you who have lost a stone in 2 weeks, can you SEE a difference? Have you lost a dress size? I've been told its not 'real' weight loss! I'm so hoping it is because I go away in a few weeks and would love to be a dress size smaller before I go. I'm on day 4 and 4lbs down but I know this is just water so not 'real'. I have a lot to lose so just want to get a good start now and get right back on it after the holiday! Just wish id gotten my arse in gear and started this a month ago! Grrrr!

Well I can't speak for anyone else but I have gone down a size in my jeans :)

violetfire said:
Well I can't speak for anyone else but I have gone down a size in my jeans :)

I feel better in myself and clothes feel a bit comfier and that's with just a 7lb loss in the first week.

Well done on dropping the jeans size!

Week 3 weigh-in (drum roll please...)

11 POUNDS!!!! :O :O :O

*does cartwheels and a happy dance*

Well done on your loss Violet. Was that 11lbs just in week 3? If so that's fab as week 3 can be a bit slow for many people.

jacobsmummy, to be honest I didn't seem to go down a size until I'd lost 2 stone but I pretty much went down a size every stone after that. I've lost 6 stone (almost) so far and started in a size 24 and am now a 14. If I lose 2 or 3 pounds now I notice it more than when I lost 2 or 3 pounds at the start but I guess that's because 2lbs compared to my current weight is a greater proportion that compared to my start weight.

BordersGirl said:
Well done on your loss Violet. Was that 11lbs just in week 3? If so that's fab as week 3 can be a bit slow for many people.

Yeah the 11 pound is just week 3 :)
I wonder if its because I have been mega active this week...

That is amazing so you have lost 24 lbs in 3 weeks? Omg

I KNOW!!!! I can hardly believe it myself! I keep looking at the scales thinking they must be wrong but I know the scales I use at work for my weigh-ins are perfectly calibrated as they are used to weigh patients before they go to theatre to work out the amount of anesthetic they need :D

debbieacton said:

Wow! Well done!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back