my weekly shrinking!

Hope I as successfully as you xx

debbieacton said:
Hope I as successfully as you xx

I am sure you will be I wish you all the luck in the world! Xx

Week 3 weigh-in (drum roll please...)

11 POUNDS!!!! :O :O :O

*does cartwheels and a happy dance*

found out today the scales I used last week were wrong :cry: only lost 5lb not 11 *sigh*

It's still a fantastic weight loss!!

Yesterday I was so upset about it that I nearly quit. Today I have accepted that any loss is a good loss and that 5lb IS actually a good chunk to lose in a week :)

Got my next weigh in tomorrow but not stressing about it as its my TOM so not expecting a big loss :)

5lbs is fantastic for week 3 - definitely NOT worth quitting over. Good luck for WI tomorrow!

Thanks. I just got a bit disheartened but stuck with it! Anyway this weeks W-I.

WEEK 4 - 3 POUNDS
Not bad for a week with my TOM! :)

WOW well done you, that's amazing !! I so hope I can stick at it as it's my first day today and it's not easy........but everyone on here is so inspirational and helpful so fingers crossed :) x

WOW well done you, that's amazing !! I so hope I can stick at it as it's my first day today and it's not easy........but everyone on here is so inspirational and helpful so fingers crossed :) x
You can do it! Its not always easy but it is worth it! xx

It really helps with mine! When ever I feel like giving up or cheating I post on here and the support helps of through :)

Well since my little one went to bed, I've been reading posts and diaries etc, so hopefully that will help, it's great to read that it works for so many people. Off to my bed now, feeling hungry but don't want to drink loads of water cos I'll be at the loo all night !! x

The hunger will pass once your in ketosis. It gets easier after that! Xx

OOh I've been a very hungry bunny today.........put off having lunch until now, can't wait........chilli.......could eat a scabby horse !! x

How you doing with your water intake?

Along with mint tea, yesterday I must have had about 4 litres......I usually drink loads anyway, so I'll probably end up having to drink even more water while doing this...........glug glug !!x

Thanks ! Feeling quite proud of myself today, chilli at lunch was lovely, and had the mac cheese tonight with fish and veg........enjoyed that too !! How are you doing hun ?

x

Back