my Weight loose success story ( I hope)

Yummy mama

Ok I just completed day two. I have a goal in mind, want to loose 6 stone by September. I know this is going to be hard but I am not going to be fat on my holiday.. My husband knows the diet I on but not told others because I don't want them thing to sabotage my effects( and let's face it people try all the time when they know your dieting) so I looking for tips, inspiration and diet buddy's

Had a nearly weigh in 4 lb down. Happy with that here goes day 3. I really not drinking enough. Top tip try to drink more to day

Day three boy am I struggling I did have 3 bites of chicken. I also had some water noodles with my exante sweet n sour. I really hope this doesn't stop me going in to ketosis

No carbs in chicken or water noodles so I would think you are still on track to going into ketosis.

What are water noodles? Are they nice?

Hi Smidge I've had the zero carb free noodles & pasta before, there ok but a bit rubbery !! like eating worms (not that I've eaten worms lol) I prefer spiralised courgettes great alternative :)

Ok day four I am half a stone lighter. Very pleased. Started showing hubby photos of swim wear I want for our holiday in September and he says " error don't you think a diffrent style would suit you better"

We had row he knows I will do it lost 3 stone last year on this diet. Totally pissed off with him. He then turns around and says " well babe your not going to be a size 8 now are you!!!"

Which I won't but could be a 10/12 and now I angry, I going to use this to keep me focused. I want this more than ever. My do the ones who meant to surport us , do this. Really disappointed with him. . So now I got to stay focused ( which I will) get to that size and remind him of this conversation when I get to my goal.

Just ignore him. My hubby does this but I'll show him. Probably because I've lost and gained the same 3 stone three times! Well done on the weight loss by the way.

carbs in courgettes are about 3.1 g per 100g & the average courgettes is about 150g, still lower than a shake, plus 1 courgette goes along way, could always have cauliflower rice even lower & congratulations on your weight loss so far I cant wait for my weigh in on Sunday x

Just ignore him. My hubby does this but I'll show him. Probably because I've lost and gained the same 3 stone three times! Well done on the weight loss by the way.
Thank you. I intend to stay on track and now God only knows I want to be a size 8 just to say hey you said I would never be a 8 well guess what I blooming well am.

I slipped on the wagon on Friday night, but I am not going to beat myself up about it. It ,happened, I did it. Been 100% to day . I feeling really good about myself and this diet. Got hair cut today, and some new smells for bath , plus moisturiser. Considering to days Saturday I have not found it hard to be good. ( even when the husband is like, of you not having curry with us! Yes I am Exante one) . I will and I can

What are water noodles? Are they nice?
these are them. Not so much nice but bulk your food out.note of caution,when you open them they smell like fish. You need to rinse them very well.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    792 KB · Views: 25
How many carbs are in them please yummy? And where do you get them from?

Sorry just realised mini said they have no carbs. They sound fab!

Quick update. After my moaning about hubby he's just given me his credit card to order enough products for another 30 days. Shocked, happy and wow wow , wow. Binky here I come.got enough diet products till first week in March now! Yippeeeeee

Back