my Weight loose success story ( I hope)

Quick update. After my moaning about hubby he's just given me his credit card to order enough products for another 30 days. Shocked, happy and wow wow , wow. Binky here I come.got enough diet products till first week in March now! Yippeeeeee

How fabulous that he's paying for a months supply :).

Stick with it Yummy, take it a day at a time and be proud of yourself every single night when you know you've nailed another day

I would say be cautious with adding foods in if you're on 100% TS as it can soon escalate to incorporating foods regularly, old habits can creep back in and also you may not get the consistent losses you're after.

Good for you on buying the bikini, gives you a hard target to aim for.. You're doing really well x

Stick with it Yummy, take it a day at a time and be proud of yourself every single night when you know you've nailed another day

I would say be cautious with adding foods in if you're on 100% TS as it can soon escalate to incorporating foods regularly, old habits can creep back in and also you may not get the consistent losses you're after.

Good for you on buying the bikini, gives you a hard target to aim for.. You're doing really well x
I hear what your saying and after no loss for two days I am going to do products only today. Feel little disheartened but in another way more determined. Waiting for binki to come in list now. Thank you to every one who is supporting me on here in my weight loss journey to skinny vill. Your all so lovely xxxx

Quick morning up date , jumped on the scales a bammmmm 9 1/2 lb off. Bring me week to I can do this. I do need to drink more water but hoping to do that. Yay mother week closer to skinny vill

Fantastic!! :) well done, you'll be size 8 in no time ;)

Well done. Great start. We'll all be skinny soon!

Hi ladys do any of you suffer from a tummy upset on this diet. I didn't when I was on it last year. How ever for the last 4 days I have. Thinking of going over to shakes only . Bit worried I may cheat because I am not actually eating any thing.

Well ring the bell for hundred percent. I have invested in some Imodium too , as I can't stand this dodgy belly any more. Hoping this bit will pass soon. Any one had the choco balls by Exante? Got TOM coming up and thinking that is a dangerous time for me. Hope you peeps are all doing well

Sorry to hear you have a bad tummy, I've not experienced that on Exante before - to be honest I'm more likely to get the opposite!

I had the choco balls before but I was disappointed by them. Hope you enjoy them :)

Sneaky weigh in start of day 3 week 2. Another 2lb of. Tummy a settling now with the med I brought. Went to movies last night. Hubby a says I am getting few raisins ( chocolate covers ones ) you want some pick and mix? May be just a few, go on Lis it won't hurt............. I did bite his head off with you know I am dieting , stop asking me if I want things you know I can eat. Been funny day all in all but with my goal in my head , stubbornness as my new best friend , I will reach that goal if it bloody kills me.

Had a chicken best last night instead of a product. Could kick myself now. I guess it could of been worse it could of been a whole meal, cakes, sweet biscuits. No loss showing on the scales this morning.

I know week two is a lot slower I really would like 5lb this week. Testing my own patience. Also really thinking about how I ended up so fat again. Good time to thing about this a prepare my self to stay at my goal weight once I reach it. Have a great day every one xxx

Morning ladies , Jmper on scales this morning bitterly disappointed nothing, no weight loss since Tuesday morning. When I have my weekly weigh in on Monday they had better say I lost 5 in total this week or I don't think I will be able to stick to this gruelling diet. Annoyed , frustrated aaaahhhhhhhhhhh. The only thing keeping me going right now is the back handed comments hubby said last week.

Feeling extremely tearful and moody.

I wouldn't worry. I quite often go days with no loss when dieting then seem to lose three pounds overnight. Stick with it it will work. Xx

California is right - stick with it! I would suggest you don't weigh in everyday, once a week is enough to allow for your body's natural fluctuations :) Hope you're feeling better?

Got to lunch time to day still tearful and moody, the I deside to eat the house, today has been horrible. Bit later early evening I have come on. Explains some of my metal flip outs today and the need to stuff my face With bad food. Well it's over with now and tomorrow I climbing back on my train ride to skinny vill.

Thank you for all the kind words , you girls are great xxxx

Today has been ok I had Exante but added a chicken , salad . Just so I try not to eat poo food. Had my dodgy tummy again , going to GP about that on Monday to see if it's the diet or I got a bug in my tummy. How you going?

Ah good glad your back on track. Think the dodgy tummy is the diet, I have to take an Imodium a day especially with the bars. I'm finding it easier now, I was having milk in my tea but must of taken me out of ketosis as I was really hungry, now I have stopped the milk and am having just the three packs my hunger has gone.

Hope you're feeling better today? :)

My tummy was awful this morning, so I off diet today going to GP tomorrow see what he says. I can't stick to it when at a moments notice I need the loo and it's really bad.( sorry to be grafic ) . I feel annoyed because it's just the toilet thing now and my back side can't take it an more. Will see what tomorrow brings. Xx

Back