My Weight Loss Diary! - 110lbs

First Weigh in! Shock of my life, somehow dropped 16lbs in the last week! :O Makes me feel a bit less guilty for having my weekly treat tonight :D

First Weigh in! Shock of my life, somehow dropped 16lbs in the last week! :O Makes me feel a bit less guilty for having my weekly treat tonight :D

Nice! I lost 8lbs in my first week.

A lot of it is water weight, as you know. But no doubt you still dropped a lot of fat too.

Wow! How fantastic, well done :D Exercise is great, I cannot believe I used to hate it. Now I hate not doing it lol! Hows the quitting smoking doing? I quit last year and havnt looked back :) Just popping in to subscribe. Good Luck for next week!

How are you doing this week bud?

Hey! :) I've been doing extremely well this week, kept under my 1200/day and been at the gym 6 of 7 days, last weigh in I'd dropped a further 8 :) I haven't been updating as I've had quite a bit of Uni work due in this week but now that's completed hopefully I can get back to my diary!

Hey! :) I've been doing extremely well this week, kept under my 1200/day and been at the gym 6 of 7 days, last weigh in I'd dropped a further 8 :) I haven't been updating as I've had quite a bit of Uni work due in this week but now that's completed hopefully I can get back to my diary!

Wow nice! In a 2 weeks you've dropped nearly as much as I have in 4 months haha

Keep it up, your body appears to shed weight very easily. Which is awesome, keep up the hard work and you will be at your goal in no time!

Back