My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Gym Clothes have arrived and as per usual, the ones I thought would be a small fitting are actually the best fitting, so I needn't have bought the second outfit (that was a back up incase the first didnt fit!) but still, the top I got will be nice for my holiday in a few weeks and the leggings will be ok for around the house!
Really like them, and the sports bra I ordered is fantastic! Will deffo buy another one of them!
Excited to get going now, just need to find the time LOL

Just cleaned the cats trays and no sooner had I put it down on the floor, she was in it. ARGH! Why do they always do that :rotflmao:
Good job I love her loads :)

LOL sorry I've been having dinner with Mum and Hubby, watching a film now, managed to sneak on the laptop haha :)

I've lost 6.5lbs this week! So happy! And I've been really bloated today as well. Will get my half a stone next week!! :D xxxx

Well done you x will be in those smaller clothes in no time!

Thanks guys! I'm so happy! :D Feel more motivated than ever now! :) Bit nervous about starting exercise as I know your weight loss can slow down, but hopefully should still see progress on my waistline!

So annoyed it wasn't half a lb more though, would have got my half a stone this week. Totally blaming the hubby and those super noodles :rotflmao:

Your story sounds like mine love. I have been a serial dieter over the years... cabbage soup, Cambridge, Atkins etc etc. Yes I lost tons of weight, but put it all back on again and a bit more. Joining S. W. feels like I have come home. It is healthy and not only that, I have made good friends in the group and have had so much support. I have at least 5 stones to lose that will get me down to 13 stones. I know that's where most people start, but I have been on a downward 'run away train' track dietwise for sometime. I too am doing it with my husband, a technophobe who says he breaks out in a rash when he goes near a computer.
I have bought new clothes, 3 sizes smaller. I bought cheap, because I am committed to having to buy smaller still in another few months. So I bought new trousers and tops at a weekly street market.

Hi Katy, following you on Instagram and popped over to say congrats on your fantastic weight loss :woohoo:you've done fantastic:wee: X

Fantastic loss, well done! :D

It's question time I always ask you, you seem
To know what your doing haha.

Iceland slimming world potato salad is this free ?
On the pack it says free food slimming world
All the meal I brought say free food on extra easy days. Just want to check this is a free food

Naughty Noodles :roofles: Bad Jono :hide:

Thank you everybody! Will reply properly later, just popping on quickly before I go swimming. Got Cottage Pie in the oven for when I get back, and got Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup in the Slow Cooker ready for the rest of the week :)

Just had another wheezing/can't breathe moment. I've had 3 this month, thought it was related to my chest infection that I had, but I've been OK for at least 5 days now. Starting to wonder if I should get tested for Asthma, as I have all the symptoms! Argh.
Still going to go swimming though! Determined to make a start :)

Will talk properly later! xx

Your story sounds like mine love. I have been a serial dieter over the years... cabbage soup, Cambridge, Atkins etc etc. Yes I lost tons of weight, but put it all back on again and a bit more. Joining S. W. feels like I have come home. It is healthy and not only that, I have made good friends in the group and have had so much support. I have at least 5 stones to lose that will get me down to 13 stones. I know that's where most people start, but I have been on a downward 'run away train' track dietwise for sometime. I too am doing it with my husband, a technophobe who says he breaks out in a rash when he goes near a computer.
I have bought new clothes, 3 sizes smaller. I bought cheap, because I am committed to having to buy smaller still in another few months. So I bought new trousers and tops at a weekly street market.

Yep, sounds just like me! Haha :) I've never been so determined though. 5 stones by the end of the year is what I'm aiming for, we should both do it!!
SW is the best 'diet' I've ever done. Love it. Purely because you can eat so much :rotflmao:

Hi Katy, following you on Instagram and popped over to say congrats on your fantastic weight loss :woohoo:you've done fantastic:wee: X

Thanks hun! :D Yeah I noticed the name, thank you! I need to update todays food but my phone died :( poop

Back