My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

It's question time I always ask you, you seem
To know what your doing haha.

Iceland slimming world potato salad is this free ?
On the pack it says free food slimming world
All the meal I brought say free food on extra easy days. Just want to check this is a free food

Yep! All the SW stuff from Iceland is free :D It's fab!

Todays Diary (better late than never!)

Breakfast: Massive fruit salad. Apple, Blueberries, Grapes, Melon and Orange. With a Mullerlight.
Lunch: A chicken mugshot and some sliced chicken. No speed, it was a quickie at work! haha
Dinner: Homemade SW Cottage Pie (1 syn for gravy granules), with a big pile of Kale!
Supper: Marmite on Toast (HEB) and a Milky Coffee (HEA) and a Mini Peperami (1 syn)

No snacks today.

Syns: 2/15
Weekly: 2/105

Literally not stopped since 5am this morning (was on a 6-2 shift today). Came home from work, prepped dinner and a huge pot of Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash Soup, went swimming, came home for about 15 mins quickly shoveling dinner into my face LOL, then went round to mums for the evening. She recently lost her dog and is on her own and she's not coping very well so like to go and keep her company!

BUT I went swimming today. So happy with myself as I almost backed out. Going to a new place, and I went on my own and I was so anxious at going on my own. I suffer with bad anxiety and have panic attacks etc, but I did it and I am so proud of myself! lol. Sounds stupid to some people!
Luckily it wasn't too busy, and I managed to do 3oish lengths (give or take, I always lose count!)

Anyway, I am so tired, so I am off to bed to hopefully have a good nights sleep and a nice long lay in! Not working until 3 tomorrow, thank god!!!!!!!!!

Well done you! Thinking I need to get off my arse and do something too.

BUT I went swimming today. So happy with myself as I almost backed out. Going to a new place, and I went on my own and I was so anxious at going on my own. I suffer with bad anxiety and have panic attacks etc, but I did it and I am so proud of myself! lol. Sounds stupid to some people!

It doesn't sound stupid at all! I also suffer from social anxiety and I would never be able to do that on my own so well done you! :D

Thanks everyone! :) Still proud of myself today! haha.

Todays food;

Breakfast: 2 Satsumas (s), an Apple (s), Mullerlight (free) and Coffee (part HEA)
Lunch: SW Soup (free and s), Ham and Laughing Cow EL Toasted Sandwich (HEB, free and part HEA).
Dinner: SW Meal (free and s), Kale (s), Satsuma (s)
Supper: Cheese and Broccoli Pasta n Sauce (0.5 syns), 2 Slices of Corned Beef (2 syns) and a Mini Peperami (1 Syn)
Snacks: Ripple (9 syns) and some pea snack things (4.5 syns)

Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 17/105

Bit gross but I haven't been to the toilet in 2 days, so I know I haven't lost anything since weigh day. Trying to eat oranges and stuff but it's not working!! I need tips LOL. Been eating loads of veg so I dunno why!

Ordering myself a new Swimming Cossie today, and also some swimming shorts as I hate my current cossie, has one of those holes in the back and shows all your back flab!
There was an Aqua Fit class on last night when I went swimming and it looked like so much fun, Anna we should totally go!!
Can really feel that I did exercise yesterday, so happy with that!

So tired today, can not get motivated at all. Glad I prepped some soup yesterday!

Hope you're all having a good day! xx

Last edited:
Bit gross but I haven't been to the toilet in 2 days, so I know I haven't lost anything since weigh day. Trying to eat oranges and stuff but it's not working!! I need tips LOL. Been eating loads of veg so I dunno why!
Lots of fruit is usually the answer. And dried fruit is particularly good (prunes, figs etc). I know that certain dried fruits can be used as a HeB so maybe try that for a few days. :)

There was an Aqua Fit class on last night when I went swimming and it looked like so much fun, Anna we should totally go!!
Can really feel that I did exercise yesterday, so happy with that!
[/QUOTE]

I'd go, what time was it and do we need to book? I can only go after work

Hi Katy - here to follow and support :)

Hi Pony! Thank you for reading :) xx

I'd go, what time was it and do we need to book? I can only go after work

They are on at different times through the week, I will see if there is one available when I'm off on an evening and I will book us in. Might have to be when we get back from Benidorm now though!

Thanks everyone for the advice, I finally went yesterday, 3 times!!! LOL

Think I have same prob as you hahaha. Well I was 17.1 1/4 on thurs now 17.2 1/2 think need more fruit.

Iv also done my back in which bloody kills so sulkin around at min can hardly do anything. Went the other day then lifted daughter in trolley and oh my god could of cried well did when I got home haha .

Edited food diary from yesterday, was hungry when I got in from work at 11 so had a pasta n sauce, and on my break at work I treated myself to a Ripple and a bag of Rice Stick things. Well worth the syns. Ended yesterday on 15 syns.

The hardest thing about dieting for me is the fact that I work in a supermarket. We have an In Store Bakery, which is just a horrible temptation, especially when I'm doing the reductions and donuts go down to like 39p. Argh! So decided to treat myself to a Ripple which was heaven. Not had any choccie for a while!
I think if I worked in an office where I couldn't be tempted by hot food we cook in store, and all the sandwiches, bakery items, crisps we have on offer, it wouldn't be half as hard!
Saying that, this time around I am genuinely not bothered by it most of the time. Was just having a bad day yesterday, lol.

Todays Food Plan;

Breakfast: Marmite on Toast (HEB) with 2 Satsumas (s) and a coffee using part HEA
Lunch: Pasta n Sauce (0.5), Cherry Tomatoes (s)
Break: Soup (free and s), with an Apple (s) and Banana (free)
Dinner: Chicken Stir Fry (free and s), with Noodles (free) then Meringue, Choc Shot, Squirty Cream Light, Strawberries and Raspberries for afters (8 syns)
Snacks: 5 biscuits and a mince pie danish. WOOPS! (counting as 30 syns???)
Choc Shot Hot Choc (HEA and 4 syns)
Syns: 42.5/15
Weekly Syns: 57.5/105

VERY BAD DAY lmao oh well, still under for the week. I love flexi syns! haha

Last edited:
Think I have same prob as you hahaha. Well I was 17.1 1/4 on thurs now 17.2 1/2 think need more fruit.

Iv also done my back in which bloody kills so sulkin around at min can hardly do anything. Went the other day then lifted daughter in trolley and oh my god could of cried well did when I got home haha .

Oh dear, hope it feels better soon! I've been suffering with my back lately, so I know how horrible it is! x

I know what you mean about supermarkets. Which one do you work for I used to work at Morrisons and was lucky enough to get salad bar if canteen was shut.

Many times tho I'd get my dinner and sit down and think sh** I'm on a diet. Used to completely forget and go and order something like curry and chips or lasagne and chips.haha

What I used to find hard is having to wait along time for breaks and when you eventually get it your starving at times .

Here to follow and support. Well done on going swimming, I go on my own too, so understand it can feel a bit daunting at times! xx

Thaks Cynicalgirl :) It was the other day but I think I should be ok next time! I bought some swimming shorts, won't feel as uncomfortable next time.

I know what you mean about supermarkets. Which one do you work for I used to work at Morrisons and was lucky enough to get salad bar if canteen was shut.

Many times tho I'd get my dinner and sit down and think sh** I'm on a diet. Used to completely forget and go and order something like curry and chips or lasagne and chips.haha

What I used to find hard is having to wait along time for breaks and when you eventually get it your starving at times .

I work for the COOP. I work in quite a large store. Not a massive supermarket but big for a COOP :)

Today went a bit wrong!!! Haha. I was really good, until just now and I ate about 5 biscuits left over from christmas, and at work I had a mince pie danish because they were being wasted, so the manager put them in the canteen for the staff to have. They had just been cooked, so they were nice and warm and it was totally worth the synnage! haha. No idea how many syns I've had today, so just going to have it as a write off, and be good for the rest of the week :)

I did do a lovely SW pudding; 2 meringue nests, strawberries, raspberries, bit of squirty cream and a drizzle of Choc Shot. 8 syns for the lot.
And I had a hot choc made with choc shot, 4 syns.

That stuff is amazing!

That sounds good with the aqua fit, usually I'm working from home Thurs/Fri. I had a bad day food wise today, I had fish and chips, all being that they were the smallest fish and chips I've ever seen lol! The tray was smaller than my phone!

Back