My Weight Loss Diary (for the last time!)

Oh my god that's amazing well done you. Cnt believe you went Nando's and maccies and still lost a huge 4.5 wooop woooop.

Your deffo right straight back on track is the thing to do. Sorry to hear about your asthma hopefully you will start and improve now.

KFC you bugger lol , I was told BBQ chicken rice box is 4 syns are all of them 4. I love the zinger chicken it's amazing .

Slimmer of the week :0clapper::mm007::0clapper:

Oh my god that's amazing well done you. Cnt believe you went Nando's and maccies and still lost a huge 4.5 wooop woooop.

Your deffo right straight back on track is the thing to do. Sorry to hear about your asthma hopefully you will start and improve now.

KFC you bugger lol , I was told BBQ chicken rice box is 4 syns are all of them 4. I love the zinger chicken it's amazing .

Slimmer of the week :0clapper::mm007::0clapper:

Thanks hun!
Yeah they are all 4 I think. I got the original one (I presume thats the BBQ one as it had BBQ sauce on it)
I couldn't believe it either nearly fell off scales LOL

Yay hun for the loss xxxx

Thanks hun! :D xxxx

So I just realised that Minimins on my phone is actually half decent! So there will be no stopping me now!! Lmao!

I'm up in 5 hours for work and can't bloody sleep thanks to this cough.

But I'm going to try again anyway! Night everyone xxx

Ooo! Haven't tried a rice box, I must try one :D

Just saw this about the rice boxes and had to go and check as it sounds to good to be true.

For reference:

Kentucky Fried Chicken Rice Box, Original Chicken (per serving) 10½
Kentucky Fried Chicken Rice Box, Zinger Chicken (per serving) 11
Kentucky Fried Chicken Rice Box, Pulled Chicken (per serving) 4½

So stick to the pulled chicken one :)

Just saw this about the rice boxes and had to go and check as it sounds to good to be true.

For reference:

Kentucky Fried Chicken Rice Box, Original Chicken (per serving) 10½
Kentucky Fried Chicken Rice Box, Zinger Chicken (per serving) 11
Kentucky Fried Chicken Rice Box, Pulled Chicken (per serving) 4½

So stick to the pulled chicken one :)

Thanks for that Ponytales, didn't know that, the pulled chicken one wasn't even on their menu outside so I presumed it was the original that was 4.5 syns! Glad you checked!! :D

So I've really been struggling with this cough today. Doesn't help that we've had no heating on at work for 2 days as the boiler is broken, and as I work in a supermarket it has been FREEZING!
Also having to take strong Antihistamines cause my body just seems to be allergic to everything at the moment and they are obviously not the non-drowsy ones, as I came in from work, sat down to eat some dinner, and fell to sleep half way through eating my Heinz Spag Bol! Lmao. So I feel rubbish and groggy and eurgh! And didn't end up going swimming :( Gutted. But should be able to go tomorrow instead if this bloody cough clears up a bit. I must admit it feels better than yesterday.

Food for today;

Breakfast: Fruit Salad (Orange, Strawberries and Apple, all speed) with a Mullerlight
Lunch: Hoisin Duck Naked Noodle (1), Snack bag of Dried Apricots (2.5), a Strawberry Fruit Bar (3) and 3 Babybel Light (HEA)
Second Lunch (lol): 2 Slices of Toast (HEB) with Heinz Spag Bol (3)
Dinner: Homemade curry, all SW friendly and full of speed, served with rice. (2 for cornflour and a bit of milk)
Snacks: Apple and an Alpen Light Bar
Syns: 14.5/15

Not doing weekly Syns as I'm away from Saturday so everything will go tits up.

Second Lunch? LOL I didn't know what to call it but I was still hungry when I got in from work. Had to bake the hot sausage rolls today and man I could have eaten one, but I didn't give into temptation!

Hope you're all doing well, and thanks for reading it keeps me going knowing I have this here to update :)

Last edited:
Second lunch haha love it . Think I sound a right pig at club last week spoke about Chinese this week I was saying last time I did it cheated once a week haha

How long are you away for will you be missing weigh day next week then

Yeah we are away Saturday to Saturday :) Can't wait but first time abroad since I was a kid so a bit nervous! X

Aww where you off to ? I love it abroad but hubby isn't keen on flying and put off at min with how things are. We purchased a touring caravan just before crimbo so really looking forward to going away in that this year. Think Olivia my daughter will love it . Are you all inclusive ?

Back