my weight loss diary-Loosing well! Even through pregnancy! Finally had baby number 2!

He sounds like a prick. I'm sure he can be lovely and everything, but the whole email situation is highly disrespectful. If he wanted his own privacy then he should ahve respected yours.
Oh well, don't let him mess everything up for you, you're doing so well.
I'm sending you good vibes.
Chin up!
Best wishes.

thanks pink, i still dont know what to do about this, hes protesting hes done nothing wrong, and now he keeps telling me how he feels insecure about things (you know sexual things) and stuff, and he said its doing his head in. I dont know whats going on tbh.
i am feeling a bit happier though, on the up side our house is getting sorted out bit by bit, we bought a new sofa and turfed the one that the dogs ripped to pieces out lol so i feel much better about that, i wont have to be embarrassed when visitors come round, well not as much anyway, they will have somewhere to sit and not think OMG when they see the sofa lol still get embarrassed about dogs though, jumping over everyone and barking, we have a labrador cross alsation and shes so sweet (naughty though) and wouldnt hurt a fly, but when she barks it frightens the life out of people, and she does bark, a lot. Anyway so glad about the sofa, we are having my family round for xmas and my brother has a super posh boyfriend so i was so worried about what he would think about the ripped up to the extreme sofa with no stuffing left in it, just springs and wood lol but now i have one less thing to worry about yay!!!
anyway i have decided to start weighing in every four weeks instead of every week, because then if i have a bad week or a bad day i wont be upset by a gain or a sts at the end of the week. so i think i have two week now till my next weigh in, and i am going to try and make it a good one :)
xxx

my weigh in next week dont know how good it will be as i havent been on track for a couple of weeks, i am going to try and work really hard this week to get some weight off for this month, last month was stupid and i want people to notice a difference for xmas i have 3 more monthly weigh ins before xmas and need to lose 36lbs to get to my xmas target, hope its doable if i work hard.
so tomorrows food will be :
B: Grapefruit
L: half grapefruit, porridge
D: half grapefruit(can you see where i am going with this lol), homemade minced beef pie, carrots.

4 weeks since i was last here :( seems to be a recurrent thing for me, do really well for a couple of months and then stuff it up :( not in the right frame of mind atm, any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated?

Hi Sarah! wondered where you had been.

I do understand how difficult it is to get through a long term weight loss journey, and many people do what you do, good for some weeks and then totally fall ff the wagon. Or they faff about day after day always 'intending' to be good but by the end of the day have failed miserably. So you are in good company.

I dont know what the answer is, because i think its different for everyone. One day, it may just click for you and fall into place, or, like me, you might end up struggling for years and years and find yourself in your mid 50's before you finally get to do it. Or maybe you will never do it.

Alternatively, you can make up your mind right now that you will lose the weight, starting now, and that you will stick to it and in a few short months be all slim and lovely and not waste years of your life always longing to be that slim person.

I speak from personal experience. In the sense that I wasted most of my life wanting to be slim and never finding the willpower to do it. Constantly lurching from one diet to the next, then bingeing then dieting. I actually feel i have been dieting for 30 odd years, and i most lkely have! So just do it girl, just get on the diet, lose the weight and be the person you deserve to be :)

Oh! Good to see you back btw :) I missed you :)

Heya lovely, hope everything's going ok (esp at home), yay for the new sofa.

Meh, everyone messes up and falls off of the wagon every now and then. You just have to pick yourself back up and carry on.
Maybe you should make a list of the reasons you're doing it.
I find just spending time on here when I'm feeling crap helps, reading through people's diaries and seeing the pictures can really help.
Hope everything goes well :)

just wanted to say thanks to lynn and pink, i will get myself back hopfully sooner rather than later, the way i am being though atm i think i need to visit the dr, my boyfriend seems to think i may have post natal depression and his collegue who has experience of this said it sounds like i have and i should go to the dr for some help, i think i have known this since my daughter was around 6 months old, but i have always feared going to the dr, and i am still fearing going i havent plucked up the courage to go yet, i have in my head that if they put me on medication then they will get childrens services involved and say that i cant look after my daughter, which would devastate me, my bf said it wont happen but i have this fear? i dont know why ?

Sarah welcome back!!!! Really good to see you on here again.

I think you just answered your own question, if youre suffering from PND this will be why youre struggling so much to focus on weight loss as im sure youre dealing with a rollercoaster of emotions.

Hun you really must try and go to the doctors, one of my closest friends suffered with it and it shattered all of her confidence and she struggled so much on her own too scared to tell anyone how she was feeling. Eventually her OH took her to the docs, and the rest is history as they say. She got some medication to help her and in the time she was on it she started to see things differently and was able to cope so much better. The one thing that didnt happen was an intervention from child services, the doc was very supportive and she got through it.

You will not be alone with whatever youre feeling, i know lots of mothers who have gone through similar feelings. You just have to ask for help and im sure youll get it hun. Later down the line youll be in a much better position to deal with dieting etc, try not to be so hard on yourself and if you know that you have PND... you deserve to have the support and treatment thats available to you.

Please go to the docs hun, im sure you wont regret it.

Look after yourself xxx

thanks healthy (i cant find the thanks button, has it gone?) i still havent plucked up the courage to go to the docs, but i have decided that after xmas i am going to start exante and hopefully that will be good for me, and i keep on track with it.
:)

Hi hun,

Glad to see you back, good luck with the Exante, I hope it suits you.

Sending you courage vibes for the doc, and a big hug in the meantime.. Things must be difficult for you when your struggling with PND. Remember you're not the first and you won't be the last, I hope you have people around you that you can share how you're feeling. Never good to keep things inside...

You ever need to vent, come on here, and a virtual hug and a sympathetic ear will be waiting xxxx

Its a good idea to keep the carbs as low as you can, it will help to stop cravings kicking in. I found exante useful to do in conjunction with low carbing, I couldnt do 100% exante, but the shakes were good for breakfast and kept me full for hours.

Hope everything is going well for you Sarah, how are feeling now? Did you ever get to talk to the doctor?

hey lynn, keeping carbs as low as poss is trhe right way to go i think, just hope i can do it as i do love my bread and pots, i still havent plucked up the courage to talk to the dr yet, my little girl has been really ill for the past couple of months so we have all been focusing on her really.

we are off to the park in a bit to take the little one for her first ride on her new bike, getting some excercise in and excited to teach her to ride her bike :)

Last edited:
you know what i have just had a shock, i went to my first post in this thread and looked at the date, i have been trying up and down for nearly a year to shift some of this weight :0 how mad is that, that year has gone so quick, i think i must have shocked myself into sticking to this, as this could just keep going on year to year and i will have got knowhere?? how bad is that, everytime i want to quit i need to think of that! i am honestly in shock, a whole year wasted on trying different things then giving up and going back to the start, IT WONT HAPPEN THIS YEAR!!!!!!

Yep, I noticed that too Sarah. I wish I had wasted only a year. I wish I could cast a spell that would make you stick to the diet once and for all. Dont wake up like I did and discover that 30 years have been wasted. Im just so grateful that Ive finally done it, but 30 years is what it took me.

In fact, i AM casting a spell, you WILL stick to the diet :):angel09: **waves magic wand**

we have been to the park again today, walked both dogs, was interesting lol they are not very well behaved tbh so are a nightmare to walk, they go mad at other dogs and they pull on the lead and they are so strong they nearly pull us down, they got a good bit of excercise though, and so did we.
i am going to start writing what i eat in here again, helps me keep track. will start with what i am having tomorrow!
xxx

Monday 10th Jan 11

Breakfast:
no chance

Lunch:
3 slices corned beef
Activia straberry snack pot

Dinner:
Roast chicken (the breast)
Cauliflower
carrots
roast pots