my weight loss diary-Loosing well! Even through pregnancy! Finally had baby number 2!

I am feeling good so far today, little one at nursery so i have done some housework, was then going to walk the dogs but i went to work this morning, was up at 5 so am just knackered.

I am doing well so far, just need some get up and go to do some excercise! :D

Will need to go and pick my daughter up from nursery in a bit so i better get off here. I am doing my food diary in advance, so will now write what i should be having tomorrow, subject to change of course as with a 3 year old things get hectic. :p
:)

grr they have censored some of my ticker link for what reason i do not know? so i cant have it on there anymore, i have asked in the tech forum so hope it will get sorted.
anyway
today

Breakfast:
Grilled smoked bacon

Lunch:
2 toast with low fat spread (best of both bread)

Dinner:
Chicken and vegetable soup

Snacks:
Galaxy ripple yogurt mousse thingy (209 cals :eek:, but need to get rid of it)

Total cals:

Last edited:
Sarah well done you've made a brilliant start, to me cal counting and keeping carbs down is a winner. It's not faddy, expensive or hard to follow. Just stick with it and even if you have a bad day get straight back to it. You can win this battle xxx

thanks healthy xx
havent been on for a while, been doing a lot of overtime with work so been very tired and not bothered with the computer when i have been home. Things going well got a week off work now so i should be less tired and get some excercise done. My weigh in is on 6th feb, bit worried i wont lose much i dont think but anything is better than nothing i suppose. I am going to try exante after that. So that it from me, i should be updating a bit more now i am off work. xxxxx

started exante today, had an orange and choc bar for breccy and i gagged all the way through lol even still feel sick now ha ha, its got to be gone though, this is the only way i will do it i think if food is gone and i can reintroduce it slowly when i have reached goal, that way i can learn how to eat healthily again. Wish me luck cause i can tell this is going to be hard bloody work.

had a stonking headache today, thankfully it has gone for now, i am sure it will be back tomorrow, i think i have about 5 or 6 more days of generally feeling crappy lol i am struggling with the exante packs too, every mouthfull of them make me gag and i am struggling to finish any of them which cant be good, hopefully i will get use to it! xxx :)

I hope you succeed with exante sarah, you will get good losses on it. Just take it one day at a time and remember i cast a spell on you! It does get easier once you get used to it.

well well well, i havent updated this diary for over 3 months :eek: Exante i couldnt really cut it, and it was burning a huge hole in my pocket,so it had to be stopped. Joined weight watchers, but due to very very slow weight loss and the financial difficulty that we are in at the moment that had to be stopped too, so now i am just eating as healthy as i can and when i am hungry.
Still no baby number 2 either :sigh: went to the docs about that yesterday, have to have blood tests to check if i am ovulating, and a whole load of other stuff, so hope that might sort something out, but of course she also said lose weight, (dur i am trying), she said cause i am young if i lose the weight she thinks i will concieve no probs (hmmm :confused:) lets wait and see aye.

Hello
just want to wish you well. I have tried and failed so many diets for years. I can't do the meal replacements either, they made me sick!!! I am now doing what you are doing, healthy eating, a little exercise and loads of support on here :D

It isn't an easy road is it?..but so worth it when the scales make me smile :) I have heard that weight does play a big part in conceiving....years ago, I lost over 5 stone and conceived surprisingly quickly ;) ...however :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:..i put it all back on again (and then some!) after the pregnancy :sigh:

oh well, onward and downward and all that :) have a good day!

hey rainbowrose, you are right it isnt easy at all, i just have to keep remembering what i am doing this for and i am fine then, but i get so many set backs when i get down about stuff.
Yeah i reckon it probably is my weight, but i am just glad they are doing the blood tests just incase its not, as i can imagine some docs would just blame it on the weight and kick you out the door till you have lost it. glad that didnt happen.
good luck with your journey too hun xxxx

thankyou :)

yes I totally agree about weight getting blamed for everything, though I know in most cases it is to blame :rolleyes:

i used to dread going to docs with a non weight related matter, as I just knew my weight would be mentioned! Oh well, time for change now!

Good luck with blood tests, I look forward to chatting with you more.

p.s Love your choice of ticker! ;)

"..great minds think alike :D"

well my blood tests showed that i am not ovulating, and the doc said that i need to lose weight and then i should start ovulating again (hhmm). So i am back on the wagon now today, and on my next cycle i am going to try "natures clomid" < Soy Isoflavones, see if that helps coupled with the healthy eating. FX

Breakfast: 2 toast with light butter
Lunch: 2 quorn sausages, baked beans
Dinner: Quorn chicken style burger, mashed potatoe, carrots, gravy

Last edited:
Breakfast: petites pain, light butter
Lunch: Small pizza, few chips
Dinner: fish and chips (least it was small lol)

Not the best food wise but hey ho, some exercise on my moms wii fit :)
i think making the changes slowly is my way to go, if i dont deny myself what i fancy then i cant binge i have found that out in all the years i have been trying to lose weight. I didnt binge today at all i had three meals and did some exersize that i really enjoyed and i didnt drink a whole bottle of wine and eat loads of crisps and chocolate, because i felt satisfied that i didnt deny myself what i wanted so i didnt have to make up for it by pigging out. Feels good i hope that made sense lol

Last edited:
Heya, good to see you back. I hope everything starts to improve :)
Best wishes

hey pink thanks for dropping in, how are you doing?
i am feeling good today, can feel the exercise that i did yesterday lol
i sooooo want a wii, skint flint atm though although with the amount of petrol i will spend going to my moms to go on it might be worth buying one in the end lol

Breakfast: 2 toast with light butter
Lunch: Small pizza
Dinner: quorn sausages, mashed potatoe, brocoli, yorkshire pudding.

going to try and walk the dog tonight too :)

Last edited:
Back