my weight loss diary-Loosing well! Even through pregnancy! Finally had baby number 2!

Short and sweet I love it!!

well i am completely back on track now, food was good today and exercise too,had a lovely long walk with OH my little girl and one of the dogs, was lovely but am knackered now though.
Have also been tracking my housework as exercise on mfp its quite amazing how many cals you can burn just doing the housework for 30 mins or even longer its really good.
xxx

Happy to hear you've had a good day :) keep up the positive thinking :)

Thanks goodbyeflab for popping in and commenting, tis much appreciated! :)
Having a semi good day, not feeling too well, headache and just feel groggy :( but food is good, and planning to take our other dog on a long walk to the park later this evening too. I realise you may think why take them one at a time but if you knew them you would certainly know why lol they are rescue dogs and not very well behaved on leads especially when together! So we have to take them out on their own. They dont do very well in parks as they like to get to other dogs so its difficult but last night we found a completely enclosed tennis court in our local park and nobody was in there so we let the dog off the lead to have a good run around, and he loved it, so we are planning on doing the same with the other dog today. (we probably shouldnt be in there with the dogs but it doesnt say so, and we always clean up any mess if they do anything but they generally dont at all when being walked so its not a problem).

lol dogs are hilarious arent they!!
Our dog is as daft as a brush! He is a yorkshire terrier, the larger type (not toy) and he persists on peeing inside, even right beside the back door that is open at the time!! any ideas how to stop him??:rolleyes:

Whens your next weigh in? I love this site!!:D:D

hey hunni, hhmm the peeing inside thing, i havent any ideas at all lol i just dont understand dogs sometimes lol we have had to put a gate on the top of our stairs as one of our dogs insists on doing her business in the spare bedroom! i have no idea why she wont do it anywhere else in the house just there, i was getting so fed up of it so i put a baby gate on the stairs so she cant get in there anymore ha! i won on that one lol
peeing by the back door whilst its open though gosh i have no idea maybe he doesnt like the cold outside? our other dog is like that he is very short haired and hates the cold, we literally have to drag him outside to go to the toilet lol sorry not many good ideas for you there

well i am having a very bad run of luck atm, just found out that a guy who crashed into my old car ages ago has made a claim on my insurance! the cheecky b*****d was on the wrong side of the road and speeding but is claiming on MY insurance. I didnt make a claim for my car as it was knackered anyways, i sold it for spares about a month after! but i have still been paying the insurance premiums on it because and i quote "we have to wait 6 months from the date of the accident incase a third party decides to claim" erm but it wasnt my fault love! anyway guess what, i have 2 weeks till i can cancel the policy and get a refund of 6 months worth of the premiums! and the letter comes today! !!! i am so angry!!!! i have been crying since i found out! this means i have to pay the full insurance premium now!!! and i get no refund which i was heavily relying on!! as we are having a lot of money troubles atm we havent even been able to buy any food shopping for 4 weeks! our daughter has been eating dinner at grandparents houses for the last week! I am off sick from work atm (which only earns me £40 a week so not a huge amount) with depression which my doctor has advised i do not go back untill i have had at least some councelling (which i have to wait till september for my initial assesment) but it looks like i will just have to bite the bullet and go back next week! i am certainly not ready because of the depression but also because of the bullying at work that i was recieving before! Its just such a toal mess atm and i really dont know what to do! I dont know how i am going to pay the insurance and i dont know what i will do without the refund that was going to pay some other bills! I am just so angry and upset! i seriously wish i had never learnt to drive you know! i really feel like not driving ever again when other people can just screw you over like this!

Last edited:
Oh my! Have you contacted your insurance co to explain you were not at fault?? Did you have any witnesses?? Money is a funny thing, I want to say don't let it get you down more but that is easier said than done!
Work - when I had slight depression my gp told me I would be better off staying at work as that would help me, can you get in touch with them and say you really would like to return to work and that is there any way you can be posted away from the bullies? You have rights there mind! (cab can help here)! You may feel stronger at work and be able to stand up to bullies x
It is probably worthwhile looking at your outgoings and make some phonecalls here too eg electric, sky?, credit cards just phone them explain the situation and come up with a plan!! Trust me these company's are kind of happy with some money!!
I hope your feeling more positive soon x your not having a great time of it recently x ((((hugs)))) from me x

There were loads of cars driving when it happend, but they all drove off so really no witnesses, the insurance have said that as there are no witnesses it is his word against mine so would have to fight it out in court!

oh hun, what a nightmare for you [hugs}

Is there anyone who can advise you, without charge, for some help and support on this? it seems so very wrong, what a t*ss pot the claimant is!!!!
There must be some rights in this mess for you? everyone would go around blaming the wrong people for everything all day, every day? I know you have no witnesses, but surely there must be some plan of action you can take, it all sounds very unfair to me..i wish I knew how to solve it, and knew enough about the law to advice you?

Definately visit citizens advice on this, as pepshouse suggested...they just might hold out a little hope for you. good luck hun x

Money worries...horrible, nasty life changing things aren't they? Make a list of all your outgoings, prioritise them,..what doesn't fall into the urgent category, can wait until next pay day..and so on and so on until everyone has been paid. I know you already know all that hun, but just want to advice you on not panicking and despairing over it!
As pepshouse also suggests (wise woman that one! :))...do contact all the companies, explain your circumstances and arrange manageable monthly payments...any payment is better than none.
Food shopping whilst things are a bit tight... find out when the reductions are made at your local supermarket, even bread, veg, chicken and meat can have good reductions on them at the right time of day...maybe that could be your meal for that evening, depending what hasn't got much shelf life left.
Bulk buy some bags of frozen veg to add to your 'bargain' meals, some stock cubes to make soup...change to non brand names for tins etc.
Soup and sandwiches or 'something' on toast can be a meal in itself, and your wee one would be able to enjoy those type of meals too.You probably are doing all that, but just thought i'd add my thoughts too!

Hope everything becomes a bit brighter for you, don't dwell on it too much...try to deal with things one day at a time, and only one 'problem' at a time, don't overload your mind hun!

Also, speak to someone in authority at work to deal with those moronic bullies, you shouldn't have to put up with playground behaviour in your place of work...and tell them so!

work together with your hubby on all of this lovey, a problem shared is a problem halved etc..and two minds are better than one!

You'll be surprised how different you feel, when you sit down together with pen and paper, peace to talk and listen to each other...and make the decisions that suit and work for you both...teamwork hun..you can't beat it! :)

wishing you a restful nights sleep...and a worry free future x

hanging my head in shame!i must confess!

:break_diet: i must confess !!! i have been so so bad! i wish i hadnt cause i was doing so well, my comfort binge consisted of *a glass of full sugar coke!, 3 quarters of a packet of pink wafers :eek:, most of a big galaxy chocy!, a pack of crisps, and a sandwich with lots of butter and another pack of crisps on it :eek:* ashamed ashamed ashamed! draw the line now i think, i dont want to ruin my week i need a loss on monday i really do!
my plan is to drink loads of water tomorrow to flush our all the bad stuff and exercise like crazy for the nect 3 days !
few glad i got that off my chest! :(

I don't pop back on usually at this time of night..but hey..here I am!

Bet you feel a wee bit better after your confession hun...and i want you to go off to bed guilt free :)..okay. let's weigh this up..you've had a horrible day, you are stressed and upset..so you turned to food in a time of need!..it happens...this dieting malarkey isn't always straight forward...and the bad times we have on it..makes us appreciate the good times :)

Thefact that you felt the need to confess speak volumes hun, it proves you want to do this, and off-loading on here is part and parcel of the whole procedure!

So, its done, its finished..that was today...now onto tomorrow, don't starve yourself just make wee adjustments and the scales will be nice to you on next weigh in..don't worry about it..put it down to experience...and sleep well and look to the future instead :)

Night night :)

rose thanks so much hunni, it has been lovely to come on to that message! i really do appreciate it. like you said its finished and i have three days before weigh in to make the right choices now. I am feeling a bit better today, i just keep thinking yes its stressful and we are not having the best of luck atm but hey there are plenty of people in a worse situation than me right now and i should be grateful for what i do have, i have a roof over my head and food and water in my belly which there are a lot of people in the world do not have so i really shouldnt be moaning!
Me and my little girl are meant to go swimming today but i neither have the money to pay to get in nor petrol in my car to get there so i am going to just make the best of it and raid the cupboards instead and see if we can make some cakes of some sort, then take her to the park for some fun when daddy gets home. She loves swimming and i hate to dissapoint her but i am sure she will be just as happy with cakes and the park fingers crossed anyway :)
thanks again rose and pepshouse !

well foodwise not the healthiest of days, but i am sticking within my cals, so thats a bonus i suppose! still cant eat fresh fruit so i am struggling with my 5 a day quite a lot! not sure what to do about that?
xxx

Hi
pleased you feel a bit better today :) Have a lovely day with your wee girl, baking is such fun with a little one helping, my son enjoys doing that too..I don't eat any of the results though!!!..and am glad when everyone else has finished them off hee hee

When things are better, you could have a nice planned day at the pool. your wee one will be happy doing anything with mummy (and daddy) in the meantime! So swingparks, or imaginery play at home, even dressing up and hide and seek around the home. Have a look in charity shops for board games (age appropriate) cards, dominos etc..and next time you are shopping buy a bag of cheap uncooked pasta shapes..these could be glued to paper, painted..or thread on to string and laces to make necklaces etc. Hide the toy, hide and seek, playing shops, etc etc etc all cost nothing....even a supervised game in the bath with water and bubbles might make up for missing out on swimming this week? Anyway, sorry if I'm stating the obvious again,... just thinking of some low cost games to play :)

Have a lovely weekend, enjoy family time :)

ooo rose, i love the pasta idea, i will defo give that one a go. Funny you should say about the bath, that is exactly what i did this morning i thought well its water and shes got lots of bath toys so it will make up for it a little. She had fun playing with the toys and pouring water. And we made some chocolate brownies, and now just waiting for daddy to get home so we can go to the park, all in all i dont think she will be dissapointed with the day.
Now just 3.5 weeks to go to think of things to do, she really misses her friends from nursery bless her, she keeps asking to go back the only little kids in the family are her dads step sisters and they have gone on holiday for 2 weeks, so shes on her own. never mind she will have to do with me for another couple of weeks :)

You got me remembering all the wonderful things i did with my daughter when she was tiny, one of her favorites was to lie down on a roll of wall paper, i would draw around her, we would cut out her out line stick it on the wall and we would draw on all the features etc, we used to make pasta necklaces too, (also useful to give as a present from her to your friends an family) they were magical times, i especially loved making baubles for the tree with her at xmas, still put them on the tree every year.

Back