My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Weighing in! :D

Hello everyone.

Really happy with how much I have lost this week. Scales are reading 13 stone 12.2lbs :D :D So that's a 1.6lbs loss.

I'm going to have another good week again and hopefully lose 2lbs next week :D

Altogether I have lost 1st 6.8lbs (20.8lbs) in 12 weeks :D

Yeay yeay :D

My partner says he can tell that I have lost weight but I STILL feel the same lol.

Also when I got weighed at the Doctor's on 25/04/12 I weighed 13st 13lbs...so I am now below that :D

Hello everyone.

Really happy with how much I have lost this week. Scales are reading 13 stone 12.2lbs :D :D So that's a 1.6lbs loss.

I'm going to have another good week again and hopefully lose 2lbs next week :D

Altogether I have lost 1st 6.8lbs (20.8lbs) in 12 weeks :D

Yeay yeay :D

My partner says he can tell that I have lost weight but I STILL feel the same lol.

Also when I got weighed at the Doctor's on 25/04/12 I weighed 13st 13lbs...so I am now below that :D

Rosie you are doing fantastic, keep going like this and you will be 9st in no time! :D

Rosie you are doing fantastic, keep going like this and you will be 9st in no time! :D

Thanks Alex :D 9stone is the minimum on the BMI scale of a healthy weight for me so even if I get to 10stone and can't lose more I'll stick to being at 10stone. I know it'll be a while before I am there but the main thing I am worried about is maintaining it and staying at 10stone. I so don't want to end up at 15stone again! But I guess I'll think more about it when I get there lol. GL for tomorrow!

Thanks Alex :D 9stone is the minimum on the BMI scale of a healthy weight for me so even if I get to 10stone and can't lose more I'll stick to being at 10stone. I know it'll be a while before I am there but the main thing I am worried about is maintaining it and staying at 10stone. I so don't want to end up at 15stone again! But I guess I'll think more about it when I get there lol. GL for tomorrow!

Just find the weight you feel comfortable with I guess. 13.8st is still pretty high but I am naturally big anyway, so I think that weight would suit me. I am not sure either. Who knows I may need to drop to 11.5st.

And yeh I know the feeling. Don't want to reach anywhere near 22st in my lifetime. I am not worried about maintaining. Once I reach my goal I will weigh myself each week still, making sure I don't start to go up again. Easier said than done though.

Thanks, I hope for some kind of loss!

oh hun dont be so hard on yourself when it comes to not getting pregnant ( i know its easy for me to say) but stress really doesnt help :( try to relax, i have known some women to finally relax and not worry too much and they get pregnant!! Stay positive and it will happen :D I cant imagine how you must be feeling though :(

Just find the weight you feel comfortable with I guess. 13.8st is still pretty high but I am naturally big anyway, so I think that weight would suit me. I am not sure either. Who knows I may need to drop to 11.5st.

And yeh I know the feeling. Don't want to reach anywhere near 22st in my lifetime. I am not worried about maintaining. Once I reach my goal I will weigh myself each week still, making sure I don't start to go up again. Easier said than done though.

Thanks, I hope for some kind of loss!

Well done on the loss. A loss is a loss in the end. At least you didn't gain.

oh hun dont be so hard on yourself when it comes to not getting pregnant ( i know its easy for me to say) but stress really doesnt help :( try to relax, i have known some women to finally relax and not worry too much and they get pregnant!! Stay positive and it will happen :D I cant imagine how you must be feeling though :(

I do try but it's difficult some days. And yh I know that stress can stop you from getting pregnant so I am trying to not think about it much and just wait until it happens. I've read loads of stories of people trying for a baby for over a year or 2 and then they have a month of where they relax or go on a break for a few months and then they get pregnant lol. But I am being as relaxed as I can and staying as positive as I can.

Thanks Rach :)

Oh I wish you good luck for trying to conceive too! :D

Unfortunately I have zero knowledge to offer in that department, just support :p

Hope you have good results next weigh-in.

Yeay! :D Weighing in!

Hey everyone. So weighed myself at 1pm and I've lost 1.8lbs this week :D I am so happy with how I am doing so far. I have noticed my size 16 jeans are about 3inches looser too :D

Total lost so far...1st 8.6lbs in 13 weeks :D

Definitely feeling very positive and focused :D

My settings on My Fitness Pal are to lose 1 pound a week so my daily calorie goal is 1,630. Some days I am a little under that by about 100 calories, most days I am on target and some days I am a little over.

Well done hun keep it up your gonna get there in no time.

So today and yesterday was quite off track. I went over my calories and had some bad foods! I'm hoping it won't affect my weigh in on Thursday though but I won't make anymore more mistakes next week hehe. I'm just taking everyday as it comes, slowly and bit by bit :)

Only just realised that my BMI is below 30 :D Yeay! I'm in the "overweight" category...on my way to the "healthy" category :D

I brought Ready Brek Golden Syrup Porridge on Wednesday and I've had it twice but I hate it lol. I think it's really horrible!...I loved the Harvest Delight Instant Porridge Golden Syrup sachets and I thought the Ready Brek one would be similar but it's not lol. Going to buy and try the Oats So Simple Golden Syrup next time.

Still feeling very positive :D

Weighing in!!! :D

Hey everyone.

So this week hasn't been one of my best weeks food wise, but it also hasn't been one of my worst :) I had about 3 bad days of food, I had some spare money so me and my partner had some munch. I also have been eating quite a bit of soft cheese on toast and soft cheese with chicken and pasta. It's so nice!

So I just weighed myself!! And I have lost 2LBS this week. EEEkkkkk! I am really pleased with my progress. I do surprise myself every week when I weigh in because I don't expect that much of a loss :D

I have actually noticed now that my jeans fall down while I am walking! I have to keep pulling them up every minute or just walk slower lol. I can now also do up the zip on my size 16 coat! I wasn't able to do the zip up before :D

Total lost so far: 1st 10.6lbs (24.6lbs) :D

Last edited:
Weighed myself today, lost 0.8lb :)

I don't think I will reach my short term goal to get under 13 stone by 07/03/13. I have 3 weeks until then. If I lose 2lbs a week in the next 3 weeks then I will be 1lb off my short term goal. If not then I will extend my short term goal.

Last edited:
Weighed myself today, lost 1lb :)

I don't think I will reach my short term goal to get under 13 stone by 07/03/13. I have 3 weeks until then. If I lose 2lbs a week in the next 3 weeks then I will be 1lb off my short term goal. If not then I will extend my short term goal.

That's wonderful!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back