My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Weighing in tomorrow. I've had an off track week, so not expecting a massive loss (probably a gain) but a loss is a loss and a gain is something to make me more focused and stick to the low fat diet. Me and my partner are writing 2 weeks worth of meals on a spreadsheet every 2 weeks now so that we follow it and stick to it :) Got my shopping coming tomorrow so it's a new fresh week on Friday :)

Tomorrow evening is mine and my partner's 3 year anniversary so we're going to an amazing Indian restaurant which we go to on every anniversary and will continue to go there every year :) I'm not going to overdo it, just a simple and light starter, main course and then share a dessert :) Drinks for me will be orange juice (1 of my fav!) and water. At least I get 1 of my 5 a day tomorrow lol.

Weighing in!

So like I said, I wasn't expecting a loss this week, I was expecting a gain...

But somehow I have a still the same :D I am still 13st 13.8lbs. I have no idea how! I have been really off track the past week, including eating 4 pieces of fried chicken with 2 small bags of fries...fish and chips from the chip shop with a fried chicken burger with some mayonnaise...some chocolate and fried eggs/omelette.

I'm not proud of the bad week I've had but me and my partner said we should write out our meals from now on every 2 weeks for the next 2 weeks meals so that we don't go off track and so that we stick to it and so that when we do our food shopping, we know exactly what to get :) It is a lot easier. So this morning we sat down and wrote on a spreadsheet what we're having for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the next 2 weeks :) I snack like once every 2 weeks, if that so I don't need to write snacks but my partner does sometimes but he's making sure that he'll snack on a banana or yogurt :)

Will keep updated every few days to let you guys know that I a sticking to the plan :D

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

put that week behind you, its done now - we have all been there and no doubt will be there again at some point lol. Well done on staying the same, at least you dont have to lose a gain :D

Thank you Rach :) Everyday is a new day :) I'm bound to have my weak week/days, but it does only make me more focused and determined :D

Well yesterday and today have been great food wise. I've been sticking to my weekly meals spreadsheet. Everyday before bed I am also going on MFP and adding the next days meals into my food diary so I know if I am eating too many or too little calories the next day (but I will know in advance) so I can change it a little bit if I need to :)
I am planning on having 2 bananas with my cereal every morning, and 1 with whatever I have for lunch and if I snack then it will only be on bananas. I love bananas even more than I use to before I started healthy eating :D

rosie1234 said:
Well yesterday and today have been great food wise. I've been sticking to my weekly meals spreadsheet. Everyday before bed I am also going on MFP and adding the next days meals into my food diary so I know if I am eating too many or too little calories the next day (but I will know in advance) so I can change it a little bit if I need to :)
I am planning on having 2 bananas with my cereal every morning, and 1 with whatever I have for lunch and if I snack then it will only be on bananas. I love bananas even more than I use to before I started healthy eating :D

Glad to hear it's going well, Rosie. Planning your day's eating in advance is a great idea, it's what I do too, it makes you feel in control and I thrive on that sort of structure. :) xxx

Glad to hear it's going well, Rosie. Planning your day's eating in advance is a great idea, it's what I do too, it makes you feel in control and I thrive on that sort of structure. :) xxx

Thanks Tracy. I am loving it. I can wake up and stay focused and know what to eat instead of fighting with myself lol. 1 thing that I am stopping eating...fried eggs. I'm going to have boiled eggs from now on :) Also I'm limiting sauces as much as I can. Sometimes chicken and pasta on it's own is a bit boring so I'm trying to add stuff which isn't sauces. Do you have any ideas? Thanks again Tracy :)

rosie1234 said:
Thanks Tracy. I am loving it. I can wake up and stay focused and know what to eat instead of fighting with myself lol. 1 thing that I am stopping eating...fried eggs. I'm going to have boiled eggs from now on :) Also I'm limiting sauces as much as I can. Sometimes chicken and pasta on it's own is a bit boring so I'm trying to add stuff which isn't sauces. Do you have any ideas? Thanks again Tracy :)

I'm not a good one to ask for cooking tips I'm afraid, lol. I eat nothing but ready meals, mostly Tesco Light Choices, with added frozen veg. I'm sure some of the other ladies would be able to advise, like Lexie, Tara, Kat etc., they're far more capable than me in the domestic goddess stakes. ;) Why don't you start a thread about it? As far as eggs go, I don't have a problem there as I absolutely hate the vile things, lol. xxx

I'm not a good one to ask for cooking tips I'm afraid, lol. I eat nothing but ready meals, mostly Tesco Light Choices, with added frozen veg. I'm sure some of the other ladies would be able to advise, like Lexie, Tara, Kat etc., they're far more capable than me in the domestic goddess stakes. ;) Why don't you start a thread about it? As far as eggs go, I don't have a problem there as I absolutely hate the vile things, lol. xxx

Ohh I see. I remember you saying that before, sorry hun but thank you :) I'm sure I'll find something. I just need to experiment to see what I like best. I have tried sweet mango chutney, 2 tablespoons and it was so yum, it's 1 of my fav things lol. Going to look around Asda and also look for low fat sauces too. Even just salt and pepper is ok for me some days. This week I added a bit of variety to my food shopping instead of having chicken breast nearly everyday for dinner so it's better :) A few months ago my partner brought lots of spices, herbs and lemon and put a bit on the chicken and it was so good so going to do that again. I love eggs TOO much! It's the runny yolk :p! x

Back