My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Oh hun.. Xxx it will happen. Xx
Sending you hugs x

It does take some tome for our brains to catch up.

Last edited:
Oh hun.. Xxx it will happen. Xx
Sending you hugs x

It does take some tome for our brains to catch up.

Thanks hun. I am measuring myself every 2 weeks as well, forgot to do it earlier, will do it tomorrow now lol.

Thanks for the hugs :D Sending hugs back hun. How's your weight loss journey going? xx

Oh that reminds me I should do my measurements..

Yeah its going ok. Would like Christmas and new year over with then I can get properly onto it.

Yh I get what you mean. My next weigh in is 2 days after Christmas!...Oh btw, I'm only having Christmas and Boxing Day off of the diet, so when do you think I should stop taking Xen and when should I go back on it? xx

rosie1234 said:
Yh I get what you mean. My next weigh in is 2 days after Christmas!...Oh btw, I'm only having Christmas and Boxing Day off of the diet, so when do you think I should stop taking Xen and when should I go back on it? xx

I'd maybe take your last tablets on Saturday, to be on the safe side. xx

im starting mine back up on the day after boxing day. just to get back into it, and then we are having curry on new years so i think i might be having to stop them for that too so i will take them for a couple of days and then stop

Cool :) Yh I know what I'm going to be doing now. Having my last tablet today and then starting them again 1 day after Boxing Day :) xx

I went to my local shops earlier and it was packed! Only went to get 1 thing luckily. I wouldn't dare to even go out into town. I imagine it would be 100 times worse than the local shops lol. I do nearly all my shopping online anyways, especially the Christmas shopping. Got it delivered yesterday :) Can't wait!

It's just me and my partner for Christmas, just the way we like it :D We put our tree up last Monday and it's so so pretty hehe :) xx

Lol that's defeatist ! :) I'm not expecting to gain at all. I normally manage to lose a little but seeing as its been slow I hope to maintain.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol that's defeatist ! :) I'm not expecting to gain at all. I normally manage to lose a little but seeing as its been slow I hope to maintain.

Defeatist? Lol. Good luck, I hope you do lose a little :) I hope you have an awesome Christmas and New Year :) xx

Be optimistic! You can lose over Christmas and still enjoy yourself . Be positive :)

Be optimistic! You can lose over Christmas and still enjoy yourself . Be positive :)

Ohh I see lol and I'm quite an optimistic person. I have my days though lol.

Will definitely be enjoying myself loads lol. But even if I gain, lose or maintain, I've got all of 2013 to reach my goal weight :)

rosie1234 said:
How much is everyone expecting to gain over Christmas and New Year? I'm scared of weighing myself on Thursday lol x

Well, I did join a challenge to not gain weight in December, so that's my aim, but we'll see!! I weighed myself this morning and was 2lbs down so far in the month, which I was happy with as I've had 4 naughty days so far, so I'll have to see what the next 9 days brings, lol. :) xx

Back