My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Well, I did join a challenge to not gain weight in December, so that's my aim, but we'll see!! I weighed myself this morning and was 2lbs down so far in the month, which I was happy with as I've had 4 naughty days so far, so I'll have to see what the next 9 days brings, lol. :) xx

2lbs is brilliant hun. Well done. Yeah we will just have to wait and see :) xx

Today's meals! :)

I don't think I will log what I eat everyday, a few times a week I think :)

Today I have had:

Breakfast- 1 big handful of Frosted Shreddies with 250ml of semi-skimmed milk (best cereal ever :D)

Lunch- Butter and Jam sandwich, which was 2 slices of Asda Smart Price Brown Bread, a thin spread of Asda Olive Gold Spread and a thin spread of
Asda Smart Price Strawberry Jam...Yum!
- 1 banana

Dinner- 2 Asda Smart Price Chicken Breast Fillets
- A plate of Asda Pasta Twists Fusilli
- Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese
- About 3tbs of Asda Caesar Salad Dressing

As you can see, I do most of my shopping in Asda :D

I don't snack much at all...If I do then I go for a banana or toast with butter and jam but I rarely do snack.

:D

First post in the Xenical section :O Unknown territory :eek:

Anyway I will follow your progress for sure!

Can't believe it's nearly the end of 2012! So much has happened for me, all good stuff :D It's gone so quickly!

Can't wait for 2013. Hopefully me and my partner will get our 1st BFP (Big Fat Positive) and be parents soon :D

I know where has the year gone???

Good luck for 2013

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I hope everyones had a great day. I ate less than I thought I would but still ate ALOT hehe but not going to regret it when I step on my scales on Thursday. So glad Christmas is only once a year. It's been another brilliant one for me and my partner :D Christmas dinner was the best! And watched the Corrie and Eastenders Christmas special! So so so happy Derek is dead!! And I can't believe Nick and Kylie :O lol!

Last edited:
Feeling so tired today lol.

My partner's mum is coming round tomorrow with a turkey at lunch time but I'm not going to have any of it then, going to save it for my dinner but only going to have gravy, roast potatoes and yorkshire puddings with it, so not a full Christmas dinner thankfully!

Back onto Xenical tomorrow!

Hope Thursday weigh in isn't too bad for you.

No veg?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll actually put more weight on if you miss meals as your body retains it.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back