My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Hi hun hope all is good not been on here much have message d u xxx

Weighing in today and I got a still the same. A bit dissapointed with that :( But I guess I was expecting it after the stressful week I've had! But going to put it behind me...a new day and new week.

When I weighed myself last week I added the wrong info on here and on my stats. I thought the scales on my last weigh in said 13st 7.4lbs but I wrote it on my phone straight away but it was 13st 7.6lbs. Only a 0.2lb difference but I have edited the info.

Next week I plan to do 3 20 minute sessions of skipping and lots of sit ups...Hopefully lol.

I found in weeks were I was more stressful, I lost nothing. Not sure if there is an actual connection or not but, screw it. At least you didn't gain!

Good luck with this week!

Thanks Alex. Well I had a couple of bad days where I ate some junk, (but those days I wasn't stressed out) I just had some spare money and brought munch lol. When I am stressed I eat hardly anything though. I've always been like that lol.

rosie1234 said:
Thanks Alex. Well I had a couple of bad days where I ate some junk, (but those days I wasn't stressed out) I just had some spare money and brought munch lol. When I am stressed I eat hardly anything though. I've always been like that lol.

I'm like that - I can't call myself a comfort eater because stress and upset don't make me turn to food, I like to eat when I'm relaxed. After I had my daughter I practically had to make myself eat properly because I was so stressed, lol. Don't worry about the scales not moving, they do that for any number of reasons. Try to stay off them for a while - I've gone back to weighing about monthly, and am so much happier because of it! Just keep eating well and they will move eventually. :) xx

Actually my doc told me that so I suppose there must be some truth in it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm like that - I can't call myself a comfort eater because stress and upset don't make me turn to food, I like to eat when I'm relaxed. After I had my daughter I practically had to make myself eat properly because I was so stressed, lol. Don't worry about the scales not moving, they do that for any number of reasons. Try to stay off them for a while - I've gone back to weighing about monthly, and am so much happier because of it! Just keep eating well and they will move eventually. :) xx

Same here hun, when I was stressed for a couple of weeks once I had to force myself to eat something and my partner kept cooking meals for me after he was coming home from working all day! I just don't feel like eating at all when I'm stressed lol.

I know I wouldn't be able to go more than 1 week without weighing in lol.

So I have extended my short term goal to get under 13 stone. I've given myself a target of 5 weeks to get there. So I am aiming to lose at least 1.5lbs a week...I hope I make it! :)

Today my meals have been:

Breakfast - 2 bananas

Lunch - Cheese and Broccoli Pasta Packet with some butter added

Dinner - 2 Bean Burgers
- Some Smash
- Half a tin of baked beans
- 1tbs of Hellmans light mayonnaise

Yum! :)

Yesterday's meals were:

Breakfast - 2 soft boiled eggs
- 3 slices of wholemeal toast
- Some butter
- Half a tin of beans

Lunch - Butter and Jam sandwich

Dinner - 1 breaded cod
- Half a tin of beans
- Some Smash

:)

Today's meals were:

Breakfast - 2 slices of wholemeal toast
- Some butter and jam

Lunch - 2 bananas

Dinner - 2 chicken breast fillets
- 70ml of gravy
- Some Smash

I'm finding it really difficult to get up and do some skipping or sit ups this week. Ahhh!! I've just got the "can't be bothered" attitude :(

Back