My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Weigh in :)

Hi everyone. I weighed in this afternoon, late entry because I've been at work, but I have lost 1.2lbs this week :D which I am pleased with.

I've been eating well all week and still am :D

Hope everyone else's scales are nice to them when you next weigh in :)

yay well done sweety!
foods looking really good well done im not surprised you lost!
hows saturday going for you? i find weekends used to be the worst times for me xxxx

Thank you very much hun :D

I was hoping for a 2lb loss but oh well, 1.2lbs is way better than a STS again :)

Me and my partner are having a lazy weekend lol. Watching films, listening to music and playing xbox :) But I am in control of what I am eating. I don't need fatty foods to have a good time. And yh I can see why people do go off track on the weekends but I make myself control what I eat and I don't let myself eat anything bad. When I do my shopping I don't buy any bad food, except a small block of cheese, because you can't eat badly if you don't have junk food in your home :)

How is your weekend? xx

that is so true! all naughties need to be hidden if theyre in our house, otherwise they get eaten!!
youve done really well, be happy with it! :D
what do u play on the xbox? xxxx

that is so true! all naughties need to be hidden if theyre in our house, otherwise they get eaten!!
youve done really well, be happy with it! :D
what do u play on the xbox? xxxx

Thank you :)

When did you start your diet?

When I play 2 player games with my partner on the Xbox we play stuff like Need For Speed, Grand Theft Auto, Cars 2 and any other racing games we have because they're my favourite type of games to play lol. Or just The Simpsons, COD, Gears of War 2, Halo 2...we have loads, I can't remember them all lol...oh and I love playing Rock band and Guitar Hero. I am amazing on it haha :D I mainly play on our Wii though. I love the Wii. And it's exercise too :) xxx

Yeay! I have been eating well for a week and a half :D I am feeling positive and very focused :D I really want to achieve my short term goal!

Today's meals have been:

Breakfast - Half of 1 weetabix
- Half a banana
- 150ml of semi-skimmed milk (I was full so only had half of everything lol)

Lunch - Homemade egg mayonnaise sandwich (2 hard boiled eggs, 1tbs of light mayonnaise)

Dinner - Plate of pasta
- Half a pot of mushroom pasta sauce
- Some grated mature cheddar cheese sprinkled over the pasta
- 1 toasted roll with a little bit of butter

Gorgeous! :D

glad to hear youre feeling positive!
i started my proper dieting on wednesday, like thats when i started being strict!
i used to be amazing on guitar hero, but we stopped playing it for 3 years and now i suck!
i used to be on the hardest difficulty and now im like wtf?!
my OH is a massive xboxer (is that a word?! lol)
xxxxxxx

glad to hear youre feeling positive!
i started my proper dieting on wednesday, like thats when i started being strict!
i used to be amazing on guitar hero, but we stopped playing it for 3 years and now i suck!
i used to be on the hardest difficulty and now im like wtf?!
my OH is a massive xboxer (is that a word?! lol)
xxxxxxx

Thanks hun :)

And oh ok well it's a new start for you then :) I hope your weight loss journey goes well. I'll be following your progress. Do you weigh in weekly? If so what day?

Aww lol I'm sure you'll get better at it hehe.

And xboxer sounds like ex boxer haha lol but yh I get what you mean lol. My partner brought a game called Skyrim last week and he's been playing that. Hee has quit smoking, it's been 1 week since he quit. He's been trying to give up since October but the longest he went was 5 days without a fag and he had to have a fag because of something that happened so I don't blame him, he had a lot of stress and a lot of stuff going on but everything is fine now so he's quit again but he said he doesn't even crave a fag because he's too busy on Skyrim or too busy during the day at work to even think about fags so that's good lol :D But he said there's no way he's going back to smoking again :) I don't smoke. I've tried it every now and then when I was stressed to see if it would help but it didn't and it's horrible lol but I'm glad I didn't like it or become addicted lol...sorry for such a long paragraph! xx

haha no need to apologise!
yeah my OH is still a smoker, i quit about 3 years ago but he still smokes, tho he has tried and struggled with it bless him.
my OH has completed skyrim, he has a thing about completing games and getting all the achievements -i like to call him an achievement wh.ore!
i weigh in on a wednesday this week, but will normally weigh in on a monday, as thats the day I go to the health centre and play badminton! but i wanted to weigh in on a wednesday this week so that its a complete week since i started if you knwo what i mean?
awww thanks for following me, im following you too :) xxxxx

haha no need to apologise!
yeah my OH is still a smoker, i quit about 3 years ago but he still smokes, tho he has tried and struggled with it bless him.
my OH has completed skyrim, he has a thing about completing games and getting all the achievements -i like to call him an achievement wh.ore!
i weigh in on a wednesday this week, but will normally weigh in on a monday, as thats the day I go to the health centre and play badminton! but i wanted to weigh in on a wednesday this week so that its a complete week since i started if you knwo what i mean?
awww thanks for following me, im following you too :) xxxxx

Aww, the longer you smoke the harder it is to give up I guess. Lmao that's funny. :giggle:

And oh ok cool :) I weigh in every Thursday :) I love playing badminton! And tennis...and netball...lol. But I haven't played them in years! I wouldn't want to go on my own though and I don't have any friends that like to play them sports :( And yh I know what you mean. Just so that it's 1 week exactly since you started being strict with your diet :)

You're welcome and thanks for following me too :D xxx

For me to achieve my next short term goal I will need to lose 2.1 or 2.2lbs on my next 3 weigh ins! If I don't achieve it I'll just have to extend the date, again! :(

2 days ago I changed my settings on My Fitness Pal from losing 1 lb a week to 1 and a half lbs a week...I would prefer to lose 2 lbs a week but that means eating only 1,200 calories but I'll stick with the settings for losing 1 and a half lbs a week for now :)

My meals today:

Breakfast - 1 weetabix
- 1 banana
- 200ml of semi-skimmed milk

Lunch - 2 toasted rolls
- 2 tbs of egg mayo (I made lots to last a few days)

Dinner - 1 breaded cod fillet
- 350g of mixed veg
- Half a tin (210g) of baked beans
- 1tbs of light mayonnaise

Also I brought some kitchen scales last week and I have been using them so I am quite specific when I use My Fitness Pal :)

Last edited:
rosie1234 said:
2 days ago I changed my settings on My Fitness Pal from losing 1 lb a week to 1 and a half lbs a week...I would prefer to lose 2 lbs a week but that means eating only 1,200 calories but I'll stick with the settings for losing 1 and a half lbs a week for now :)

My meals today:

Breakfast - 1 weetabix
- 1 banana
- 200ml of semi-skimmed milk

Total calories 251

Lunch - 2 toasted rolls
- 2 tbs of egg mayo (I made lots to last a few days)

Total calories 462

Dinner - Not quite sure what I fancy yet...I have 637 calories left for dinner...will edit this bit later :)

Also I brought some kitchen scales last week and I have been using them so I am quite specific when I use My Fitness Pal :)

Hey Rosie! :) Just bear in mind that MFP is a bit rubbish when it comes to setting calories (I ignore it completely, lol), and of course it won't take the added effect of the Orlistat into account. Most importantly, set your level at something you're happy with and can stick to. ;) xx

Hey Tracy. Hope your diet is going well. And yh I did also think that a little bit lol.

I think from 1,350 to 1,500 calories is something that I would be happy with :) Some days I eat less, some days I eat more x

sounds like a good plan rosie, youre doing really well.
how about upping the exercise to try and hit your target? im not sure what exercise you do so i may be wrong, just an idea!!
and if you dont meet your target, then its not by much, and it wont take long after to hit it xxxxx

sounds like a good plan rosie, youre doing really well.
how about upping the exercise to try and hit your target? im not sure what exercise you do so i may be wrong, just an idea!!
and if you dont meet your target, then its not by much, and it wont take long after to hit it xxxxx

Thhank you hun :)

I struggle with doing exercise. I do crunches, but I always have the "can't be bothered" attitude to doing skipping in my home. I can't afford to go to a gym so I have done some skipping. I've started to walk a lot more now though. I still get the bus to work but I get off 2 stops earlier and I walk to town now too. Saves money as well :)

what a good idea!
yeah i know what u mean about the exercise, its hard to get into a routine with it but once you do you kinda get a bug for it.
i have to walk 3miles 4 times a week for work so i have no choice!
but i do choose to play badminton once a week cos its fun and burns loads of calories but it doesnt feel like that much effort!
and i use my shake weight but u can do that sitting down if u want and it onyl takes 6 mins ;) woo hoo effortless exercise!
i reckon youll hit your target anyway, and if youre worried you can always switch up your food a bit, i find that can speed things up sometime :)
xxxxxx

what a good idea!
yeah i know what u mean about the exercise, its hard to get into a routine with it but once you do you kinda get a bug for it.
i have to walk 3miles 4 times a week for work so i have no choice!
but i do choose to play badminton once a week cos its fun and burns loads of calories but it doesnt feel like that much effort!
and i use my shake weight but u can do that sitting down if u want and it onyl takes 6 mins ;) woo hoo effortless exercise!
i reckon youll hit your target anyway, and if youre worried you can always switch up your food a bit, i find that can speed things up sometime :)
xxxxxx

That's great that you walk so much :) How long have you been using shake weight? Does it only help the fat on your arms?

Thank you. I'm just going to make sure I don't eat anything bad and try to do some aerobics too. I've been meaning to find a good aerobics workout video on youtube and follow along but I've been too busy. The videos that I have found have been boring but I'm going to also put music on, have a bottle of water next to me and dance to aerobics :D xx

My meals today:

Breakfast - 1 weetabix
- 1 banana
- 180ml of semi-skimmed milk

Lunch - 1 banana
- 1 piece of toast with a spread of jam

Dinner - 4 fish fingers
- Half a tin of beans
- Some mash

:D

Last edited:
Today I am going to make myself do a 30 minute aerobics workout. I've got a playlist of songs that lasts about 30 minutes too. It's nice and sunny outside, for once! When it's a sunny day I feel more energetic and I get more things done :)

I'm thinking of also buying the 30 day shred DVD and doing that everyday. I really want to get it but money is tight at the moment!

Hope everyone has a nice day xx

Back