My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Are you still taking xen honey? Xx

No I took it from November 2012 to April 2013, had 2 weekends in a row eating junk food back in April 13 so i stopped taking it before the 1st weekend and I was planning to go back to Xenical but then had another weekend out, ate loads of crap and I stopped taking them since and couldn't get back on the wagon and then life happened lol new job, got married etc. I still have 2 months worth in my draw but I use to get bad side effects and I don't want to risk that now so am still in 2 minds whether to go back on them but it would make me eat better fat wise x

how're you getting on? x

Food yesterday:

Breakfast:

40g special k chocolate cereal
150ml semi skimmed milk

Morning snack:

Brunch bar

Lunch:

Quarter of a packet of Sun Dried Tomato Cous Cous
1 and a half sandwiches of Tesco healthy living egg and cress

Dinner:

150g of skinless chicken breast fillets with homemade rogan josh curry
Greek yougrt
Basmalti rice
4 poppadoms
6 Tesco indian snack selections
2 tbs of mango chutney

183 calories left

Exercise:

30 minutes walking burned 216 calories

I guessed from your diary you weren't! I only took them for 4 months & then lost the rest on my own. I has been fasting for the past 3 months & am 18lb down & now only 6lb from goal, weigh in is tomorrow.... I still have a couple is months here too but the couple of times I tried taking them again I found it too restrictive. Xx

I guessed from your diary you weren't! I only took them for 4 months & then lost the rest on my own. I has been fasting for the past 3 months & am 18lb down & now only 6lb from goal, weigh in is tomorrow.... I still have a couple is months here too but the couple of times I tried taking them again I found it too restrictive. Xx

Wow that's great. Have you been doing the 5:2 or just everyday fasting? How many cals are u eating? And yes definitely ruins if you want to eat a curry one night a fortnight etc! x

Today's food

Breakfast:

23g special k chocolate cereal
100ml semi skimmed milk

Lunch:

3/4 of a packet of cous cous
3tbs of tesco healthy living coleslaw
1/4 of a bowl of mixed salad

Dinner:

Tesco hunters chicken with wedges
1/4 of a bowl of mixed salad

Evening snack:

1 cracker
15g of clover butter

Exercise:

30 minutes walking

325 calories left

Last edited:
Wow that's great. Have you been doing the 5:2 or just everyday fasting? How many cals are u eating? And yes definitely ruins if you want to eat a curry one night a fortnight etc! x

5:2 honey & some weeks I did 4:3 but my losses were no better. I have 500 on fast days (normally Monday & Wednesday) & 15-1600 on non fast days. They say you can eat your tdee on non fast days but I tried this week & smaller loss so although it was nice having all that I felt very out of control which after 2.5 years of being so careful I didn't like

5:2 honey & some weeks I did 4:3 but my losses were no better. I have 500 on fast days (normally Monday & Wednesday) & 15-1600 on non fast days. They say you can eat your tdee on non fast days but I tried this week & smaller loss so although it was nice having all that I felt very out of control which after 2.5 years of being so careful I didn't like

Oh ok. Yh I understand what you mean. It's good though that you're in control so you don't have many bad days with food etc :) xx

Yesterday's food:

Breakfast:

Special K Chocolate Cereal
150ml semi skimmed milk

Didn't eat anything until dinner because my new laptop was delivered and I was too excited by that so wasn't hungry lol

Dinner:

Quarter of my home made chicken and mushroom pie
Lettuce, cucumber and cherry tomatoes
2tbs of coleslaw

Evening snack:

3 crackers
2tsp clover butter

Keep forgetting to add my food!

Fridays food:

Breakfast:

Special K Chocolate Cereal
150ml semi skimmed milk

Lunch:

Quarter of my homemade chicken and mushroom pie
Salad

Afternoon snack:

1 cheddar and bacon sandwich

Dinner:
Egg salad with salad cream
1 barbecue chargrill chicken

Exercide: 50 minutes walking

Last edited:
Saturdays wasn't completed properly so i'll leave that out

Sunday:

Breakfast:

Special K Hazelnut and Almond
150ml semi skimmed milk

Lunch:
1 Tesco egg and bacon sandwich
Cheese and onion crisps

Dinner:

Quorn chicken in chunky vegetable sauce
Pasta shells
Salad

Evening snack:

Fish finger sandwich
Ketchup

Exercise: 60 minutes walking

169 calories left. 362 calories burnt

Weigh in this morning and STS. Feeling good about it. I feel like I had a good week food and exercise wise.

Total exercise last week: 3.6 hours
Calories burnt last week: 1319

Todays food:

Breakfast:

30g rice krispies
150ml semi skimmed milk

Morning snack:

2 go ahead strawberry yogurt slices

Lunch:

Leftover quorn chicken with sauce and pasta
Salad cream

Dinner:

Quorn chicken
Tesco healthy living tikka masala sauce
Basmati rice

I have done a lot of messing around as usual but have decided on calorie counting and my own version of a fast lol. You should pop over to my new diary. The link is in my signature. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww we all mess up but we're strong by getting back on it and not staying messed up :) I will subscribe now hun :) xx

Food today:

Breakfast:

30g rice krispies
150ml semi skimmed milk

Morning snack:

About 1/4 of a pot of sweet and sour noodles mugshot

Lunch:
Pasta, quorn chicken with coleslaw and salad cream

Dinner:
Thai roast chicken with mango and apple salad

Exercise:

30 minutes walking 190 calories burnt

Yesterday I came across an advert about a new gym in town for £11.99 a month if you join soon...then today at work someone from the gym came in and started talking to me and my colleague about it. I would go to the gym if I had someone to go with, my colleague and I get along so well, we have such a laugh at work but there's not many times where we are both free so we can't go together really. We might be able to go together soon as we're both looking for new jobs! lol. Will have to see soon

Back