My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

How are you getting on hun? Hope you have had a lovely weekend. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hun I'm good thanks. Food hasn't been great but weighing in tomorrow so new week. I rarely get the bus now. I have found a route home which is a little bit quicker and the hill isn't much of a hill, it's great! :) I have thank you, got a week off work now too, lovely :)

How're you xx

Afternoon guys!

Was really shocked with the scales this morning. I drunk some water so hope that didn't affect it lol but I've lost 1.4lbs :)

I don't know how that works out as I've eaten rubbish nearly everyday but I've only got the bus once this week. Not going to question it though. Pleased with that :)

Hope everyone has a great week

Morning everyone

I'm so happy to say I got a sts this morning. I had a week off work last week so I wasn't on track and didn'tdo much exercise so I expected a gain. Have a lovely week everyone

Hi guys

Sorry I've not been on in a few weeks. I kept forgetting to weigh in on Mondays lol forgot last week and yesterday but weighed in this morning and I've lost 2.2lbs in 2 weeks! Really pleased with that. I've still been on track mostly eating wise, just log into my fitness pal everyday but forget to log my food! Too busy lately lol. I'm moving jobs, same industry but it's a 2 minute walk from my flat, at my local shops! And more money too so I'm so excited.

My log in streak on mfp is 156 days! But will start posting my food and progress daily on here.

I have been keeping up with the walking. I hadn't got the bus in about a month and can definitely tell a difference with my loose size 16 trousers that once didn't fit me :) but it is extremely tiring so since Friday (when I got paid) I've been getting the bus and couple of taxis. I can't handle the walking anymore. Sorry for tmi but especially since I sweat more than normal, it's horrible coming into work or getting home and stinking of sweat and having to sit down for 15 minutes to calm down. Even if I walk really slow I'm like that and with it being so hot that makes it even worse, so I'm not walking these last few weeks I've got left at work. I would rather join a gym or do home exercises for an hour a day. When I start my new job I'll look at the prices of the gym that's next to my work.

Hope you are all doing great!

Yesterdays food

Breakfast:

30g honey cheerios
200ml semi skimmed milk

Lunch:

Tuna mayo sandwich with cucumber, red onion, tomato and clover butter
1 packet of crisps

Afternoon snack:

1 packet of caramel snack a jack's

Dinner:

1 medium sized jacket potatoe with tuna mayo, cucumber, red onion, tomato and coleslaw

Today's food

Breakfast

Honey cheerios and semi skimmed milk

Morning snack

2 slices of oats and honey nature valley bar (sooo good!)

Lunch

Half of my tuna mayo baguette with red onions, cucumber, tomatoe, no butter
1 packet of crisps

Afternoon snack

Other half of baguette

Dinner

Sweet and sour chicken with rice

Will probs have something small like a cream cracker with butter later lol

Hey again, been forgetting to log my food and log on here, but somehow I am still losing lbs! Doesn't make sense really lol whenever I log my food everyday and watch what I eat properly I don't lose weight or not a lot and then I do the opposite and I lose weight lol. I am weighing myself less than once a week though. Weighed in this morning and I am now exactly 12st 7lbs!!! I can' believe it! So I have lost 2.4lbs since 2 weeks ago :)

Hi Rosie,
I read the first 20 pages of your blog!! Just wondering are you still on Xenical?

Hey again, been forgetting to log my food and log on here, but somehow I am still losing lbs! Doesn't make sense really lol whenever I log my food everyday and watch what I eat properly I don't lose weight or not a lot and then I do the opposite and I lose weight lol. I am weighing myself less than once a week though. Weighed in this morning and I am now exactly 12st 7lbs!!! I can' believe it! So I have lost 2.4lbs since 2 weeks ago :)

Wow just looked at my old posts & found u, in dec 2012 there were a few pounds between us & look at you now 12st 7lb that is awesome, massive well done! How do you feel for it?
I on the other hand had a baby and am now even more than I was then :(
You say about side effects of the weight loss pill being bad for u, hope u don't mind we asking what were they?
I am pondering between all diets atm :/ x

Hey everyone if anyone is still here! I haven't been on here in like 6 months, I completely forgot about this and mfp. Life got in the way and I stopped trying to lose weight. I just ate less and have dropped 2 sizes and down to nearly 12st! I was at 11st 12lbs a few weeks ago but I'm getting my appetite back! How are u all doing!

Hi Rosie, great to hear from you! I'm still here, as ever, lol. Well done on the weight loss - what goal ate you aiming at? Mine's settled at 10st 2lbs, that seems to be where my body wants to stay! I had a new knee four months ago, so have been even more sedentary than usual!! :) xx

Back