my weight loss diary part 1!!!!

shellzb

So thought id start a new thread and write my food diary down each day to try keep me on track started yesterday so here goes:

day 1

cup of tea 1 sweetner
banana

lunch

1 x ham & lots of beetroot

snack

6 pringles!!!! (darent even work out the syns):mad:

dinner

SW beef casserole & cabbage

snack

1x pink & white wafer (2.5 syns)

so day 1 out of way !!!!

*********MY GOAL ::: 24LBS OFF BY 21ST DECEMBER*****

day 2:

planning on having:

Cup of tea & muller light

snack

banana

lunch

pasta & sauce

dinner

piece gammon & rice with tomato

****my goal 24lbs by 21st december*******

so day 3 will look something like this::

cuppa tea & mullerlight

ham & beetroot salad

egg sw chips beans for dinner!!!

tonights weight in as started group last tuesday didnt really get my head into it for first few days so im not expected to have lost just so pleased im back on track!!!!!

made my mini goal list last night::

to lose 7.5lb get into 12s

to get to 12.5lbs

to get to 12.1 (the thinnest iv been in 3 yrs!!)

to get into 11s (seems so far away but I will do it!!!)

Why are you eating so little during the day? Aren't you hungry?
You can fill up on loads of free food - I guess you are doing extra easy? and .............. make sure you have your healthy extras
Please let me know if I can help you at all
Tina x

so weigh in last night i had a blip yestreday went out 4 lunch but only had a chicken sanwich n small portion of chips but still managed to lose 1.5lb stayed for group and am so motivated!!!!

today iv had 2 mullerlights

and for tea im having a steak with sw chips & salad n maybe use some syns for chocolate!!!! that 7.5lb award will be mine in next 2 weeks lol x also bought a 6wk countdown im aiming for least a stone lets see if i can do this!!!!

day 5 and im back on the wagon!!! making a sw chilli for my tea, yum!!!

so day will look like this

muller light cup of coffee

pineapple - melon

lunch - pasta n sauce

dinner - chilli n rice

supper - pink n whites x 2!!!!

having an indian tomorrow night but already decided on tikka pieces with boiled rice il make my own mint yoghurt n sw chips to go with it!!!!

DAY 6!!!

just had a sneak weigh in at home n it says iv lost 2.5lbs since tuesday!!!! if i could get below 13 next weigh in id be over the moon!!!!

today will look like this:

muller light & cup of coffee

melon or orange mid morning

ham salad with lots of beetroot

and for dinner an indian as mentioned yesterday

I am sooooo on it this time cant wait till iget into 12s then 11s then 10s it seens so long off but iv started it so im determined to do it this time !!!

also i learnt at group that m&s stewed steak in a tin is free!!!!! this made me very happy lol x

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh had a weekend of syns sooo not happy with mysef :( gonna have to be xtra good today n tomorrow now :( x

sooooo here I am again :mad: weighing in at 13.10 ffs!!! I HAVE to get back on the wagon fell of big time :( just going to take 1 day at a time today will look like this :

BREAKFAST : FRUIT

lUNCH: BATCHOLERS RICE

SNACK: BANANA MULLER LIGHT

DINNER: CHICKEN & RICE

Back