Salmon fillet 6pp
Salad 0pp
Prawns in sauce 2pp

Glass of rose wine 4pp

Curly wurly 3pp

25/26 points used 40weekly points remaining

Exercise 3pp earned

Busy weekend shopping for holiday :)
Spent some quality time with hubby as he's working away a lot before we go away.
Just put shellac on my nails, so glad I did a beauty therapy and nail course saves me loads of money :) lol

Coffee
Breakfast
2 rashers of bacon 3pp
2 eggs poached 4pp
Tomatoes 0pp
Brown bread 4pp
2 x coffee

Lunch
Not hungry after breakfast so just had nature valley biscuit 5pp
Diet lemonade with squash

Peppermint tea

Dinner
Still not very hungry but had
Warburtons roll 4pp
Laughing cow llight triangle 1pp
Tomatoe 0pp
Walkers French fries 2pp
Pepper mint tea x3

2 glasses water
1pp left and 49weekly points

Exercise points gained 4

Aww that's nice that you and your OH got to spend some time together :0) hope you had fun shopping!result about your nails :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Aww that's nice that you and your OH got to spend some time together :0) hope you had fun shopping!result about your nails :0)

Yeah I miss him loads when he's away but I do find dieting easier lol

Nails- I love shellac do you use it??
:)

slimfor40 said:
Yeah I miss him loads when he's away but I do find dieting easier lol

Nails- I love shellac do you use it??

Been a long time since I've put any nail varnish on my nails! Hands or feet! I should do but I doubt it would last long running after a puppy lol
Aw not surprised you miss him,how comes the diet is easier when he isn't around?

bulldogdaisy said:
Been a long time since I've put any nail varnish on my nails! Hands or feet! I should do but I doubt it would last long running after a puppy lol
Aw not surprised you miss him,how comes the diet is easier when he isn't around?

Haha I can relate to the puppy life :)

It's easier cos I only have to think about myself then.

:) x

Subscribing!

Know what you mean about it being easier when DH isn't around. I can happily have chicken and salad every day and not worry about him getting bored, lol.

Lucky you being able to do your own shellac! I do a pretty good manicure, if I do say so myself but I never do my feet. Am desperate for a pedicure, might have to treat myself soon.

Splodgergill said:
Subscribing!

Know what you mean about it being easier when DH isn't around. I can happily have chicken and salad every day and not worry about him getting bored, lol.

Lucky you being able to do your own shellac! I do a pretty good manicure, if I do say so myself but I never do my feet. Am desperate for a pedicure, might have to treat myself soon.

:) I'm also in need of pedicure I've got all the stuff just need some me time now to do it!! I want to put shellac on my toes.

Arghh up most of the night feeling sick and really bad tummy cramps :( slept with a bucket lol

Breakfast- didn't feel like eating but made myself in the end
Nature valley biscuits 5pp

Lunch
Tesco light choices chicken salad sandwich 8pp
Skips 2pp
Apple 0pp

Dinner
Tesco light choices mince 100g 4pp
Tesco light choices pasta sauce 1/4 jar 1pp
Pasta whole meal 100g 3pp

Apple 0pp

Kitkat 2 finger 3pp

Had lots of water today, 2 teas

26 pp 49 weekly points left but feeling bit puckish so might have a few later

Early night tonight as shattered. Had really busy day at work......typical Monday

Only started WW yesterday and this has given me some great ideas of what to eat :) thanks! well done for your weight loss too! x

LauraLoux said:
Only started WW yesterday and this has given me some great ideas of what to eat :) thanks! well done for your weight loss too! x

Aww welcome to WW Hun, hope your first week goes really well :)

Tuesday

Not had a great day as still not feeling 100% don't know what's wrong with my tum but decided to stay clear of the water at work!!!
Breakfast didn't go to plan, was going to grab a WW yogurt once I'd got to work but found them to be out of date so didn't get any breakfast :( not happy

Lunch chicken salad sandwich again 8pp
Quavers 2pp
Kitkat 3pp

Mmm realising I'm eating too much of the same thing and need to cut back on the crisps I think!! Crisps are my failing

Dinner
This didn't go to plan either, my mum came over Nd brought with her shepherds pie, and veg. Couldn't pp the shepherds pie as she couldn't give me details of weights etc so
Shepherds pie 7pp although hardly had any if honest
Carrots 0pp
Cabbage 0pp

Meringue nest 1pp
Strawberries 0pp
WW yogurt 1pp

Still have 4pp left and 49 weeklies

Don't feel I'm having a brilliant week doing this diary really makes me see what I'm doing well and what I'm not

Planning a huge salad and quiche for tomorrow I think, or warburtons pizza or prawns and salad mmmm decisions decisions

Out at lunch with work colleague so that'll be a wrap with salad as usual

4 days to weigh day to get back on track

Hope my tummy feels better soon it's really painful i know its not my appendix as had those out so assuming its my endometriosis playing up ....again!!!! I thought having a hysterectomy would sort it but obviously not...

Sorry to hear that about your stomach,I hope it settles for you soon! Yea having a diary does help you realised things,it works like that for me as well! All meals you are deciding over sound good :0)

Wednesday

What a day I've had!!! Finished work late so not home tile 8.10pm all because of a member of my team took wrong payment from a client and it was the very first blooming one!!!! Cash and cards completely wrong.

So I hit the wine when I got in :)

Breakfast
Coco pops 3pp
Skimmed milk 1pp

Lunch Brie and cranberry wrap with salad 11 pp
Diet coke

Dinner
WW ready meal - chicken curry 8pp

Wine 4pp

27/26 pp used 48 weekly points left

STRESSED!!!!!

Back